Albums with terrible production and great songs

albums with terrible production and great songs.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-3-nONLttt0
youtube.com/watch?v=W6pQtHhNIr4
youtu.be/59vT5Nq7j_A
youtube.com/watch?v=BYL83jT0Mt0
youtu.be/4wIOhueOFUc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You first, cunt

pic unrelated

OP you have to post an example to start the thread. i think you misclicked and uploaded pom pom on accident

How is the production terrible?

most of prince

it literally has better production than your favourite album

I think the low quality production works well here
youtube.com/watch?v=-3-nONLttt0

lo-fi =/= bad

Martin Newell is amazing. One of the kings of lo-fi music.

move aside
youtube.com/watch?v=W6pQtHhNIr4

it's supposed to blend lo and hi-fi, that's what Ariel's post-Before Today output is all about, you pussey

objectively wrong

objectively stfu

Bad as in lofi? Then it's gotta be Kaevum's Natur. Fun black metal rifffest where the lofi production really helps.

youtu.be/59vT5Nq7j_A

As for actually bad production? Almost everything Kanye has done? The first two albums have a very limp sound that hasn't aged all that well and everything after that is brick walled to death. It's kinda funny because in both cases dynamics are screwed but in the earlier case everything's too soft while the latter case has everything too loud.

Lol pom pom is as hi-fi as he gets, though Ariel's latest record sounds pretty good for having been recorded at home.

good one. go listen to Smells Like Teen Spirit you fucking pleb

Nah, the original mix is fine, even if it's a bit dated. It's only when they started fucking with things on the remaster that the album got slightly worse. Why are the vocals on Mind/Body/Light/Sound so different?

>lofi = bad hifi = good

Yeah I think I'm done with the pleb redditors here. I'm going back to rym

I don't think you could possibly mix TGA worse than the original

I don't know man, I feel alot of the songs just lost their punch with the remaster. The same can be said with the White Light remaster- they absolutely butchered Song For Dead Time.

Skill =/= Terrible production.

>ITT: people who have no idea what good production sounds like

youtube.com/watch?v=BYL83jT0Mt0

spike is a great lo fi rock producer who recorded and self released all his own stuff

loom loom?

..wuh?

The Eminem Show

>rick rubin
>skill

Does it count it the production quality is part of the bands desired sound?

the harsh and fucked-up shitty mic and tape recorder mix is prettyfucking great and for me, it adds some balls to the album.

That's what OP posted so I guess it does

good find, that sounds nice

This so much.
youtu.be/4wIOhueOFUc