Alright, you motherfuckers...

Alright, you motherfuckers. There's this Minecon Earth Livestream happening on Youtube and I really find Minecraft cringy as fuck. I was thinking that we can raid it and ruin it for everyone. This is the link ya cucks.
youtube.com/watch?v=A_Z3AokMwWI

Do you really think this forced swearing will make us your personal army?

NYPA, also nobody gives a fuck what you find cringey. Nice attempt though 4/10 I replied

What are you expecting to get from a raid? More spam in the comments section, no one even reads that shit

How the fuck long have you been on Sup Forums? Two days?

You know what I find cringy as fuck? Edgelords like OP.

NYPA you socially isolated unimaginative cunt.

He's a faggot but Minecraft is still shit.

Shut up OP.

Whatever floats your boat, Minecraft babby.

I like Minecraft. Fun.

Your opinion is wrong

nope

Guess you guys weren't around when minecraft was in alpha/beta and was super popular on Sup Forums. Smells new in here.

Yep. Must suck being inferior, Jimbo

You know it's possible to have been around during something's heyday and still have thought it was utter shit. Maybe if you weren't a blithering fucktard you would have reached that conclusion without help.

I'd agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong

Minecraft is the best. So good. Endless fun times

Maybe if you're a brain dead neet or a 12 year old that sings about the eye of the spider

>if i use words that sound smart it makes me smart

Which of those words do you think sound smart? Are you so simple that basic vocabulary gives you a headache or something? Wait why am I even asking, you play fucking Minecraft.

no, it's fun for everyone. You are just afraid to enjoy something that your peers can't admit is fun. Chicken.