I live with a "reformed" pedophile, ask me anything

I live with a "reformed" pedophile, ask me anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5DzY_YOzU3s
youtu.be/b6ts0wnr21s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Elaborate more.

youtu.be/5DzY_YOzU3s The reformed pedo is the bald one.

He went to prison for 4 years and no longer has the urge to rape.

Why haven't you killed him yet? Or are you just biding your time?

Are you a faggot?

hmm. sex offender in texas named Brent. shouldn't be too hard to track down his home address

If you were walking outside (for any reason at all), and some clouds parted in the sky, and a hand reached out and pointed at you, AND you heard a voice saying "Yeah, THAT'S the guy!" what would be the weight of the shit in your pants?

I cant kill him, i dont want to commit a crime.

The weight would be a heavy one, thats for sure.

These faggots are who needs to be killed.

Has he ever told you what kind of crimes he committed to get arrested,or is he silent about it?

Hes pretty open about it, he sent out a mass text of himself in the nude, just so happens he had a minor in his contacts, 17 years of age.

In prison though no one cared about that, so the thing that happens to all so called pedophiles happened to him.

Oh,i see.

So he actually didnt diddle anyone?

Correct, he did get diddled in prison though because of it.

Anymore questions about what a sex offender in prison goes through? Or how people react to him, or me by association? youtu.be/5DzY_YOzU3s

Yikes.

That is pretty messed up. Did he have to register as a sex offender when he was released?

Yeah, all aspects of his life have suffered.

Who are you to him? Gf, bf, roomie, what?

His roomate and friend since elementary.

so he was at no point a pedophile? OP is a fucking idiot.

Wow.

Has he considered moving to a completely new area and changing his name? Or is that not possible at the moment?

going to prison for a nude to 17yo. fucked up.

why are you doubting she/he is reformed?

Not at the moment but it is a plan for the future.
youtu.be/b6ts0wnr21s

Majority of people dont take the time to differentiate. So reformed sex offender.

I meant to put the whole thing in quotations, because i dont consider him a pedo. That was a mistake on my part. They labeled him reformed or some shit.

do you think he'll always be a fiddler? kinda like how people who have prayed away the gay repress it but always end off exploding and sucking like a hundred dudes off at a time while on a meth binge

There was once a dude who printed out hundreds of copies of his face with some bullshit caption under it and plastered them all over the mall.

can you not fucking read mate? He sent a nude by mistake to everyone in his contacts, he was at no point interested in kids.

Hes a weird guy and very likely to continue sendong dick pics to randos but he will probably avoid anyone looking under 40.

youtu.be/b6ts0wnr21s

everyone comment pedo on his videos.

if anyone can reform pedophile, the same thing that anyone can change homosexuality.

They can! With the help of Jesus, bro.