So my dumbass friend apparently reverse image searched some fucking cp that was posted here last night

So my dumbass friend apparently reverse image searched some fucking cp that was posted here last night
I'm fucked, aren't i

Pic for attention

what was the image

Right, your "friend" did it

Some fucking cp I don't know man
When I woke up he had the tab open with image search results and was like "look what I found on Sup Forums last night"

I've been livid since

Yeah this fucking asshole

No you're not fucked, post the picture in question

Did you save it or do you still have the tab?

Is he gay?

No but he apparently left it open all night

Cacheing and viewing an image through a browser does not constitute possession, so as long as it wasn't downloaded, I think you're in the clear. See: People v. James Kent

Also, I doubt law enforcement would waste their time on the most minor offender possible. I'd think they're more focused on the production side, and people holding massive collections and possibly distributing.

You are honestly fucked OP. Sorry m8. Kill your friend.

He's a skinhead

What bothers me most is that my google account was signed in at the time
And I just know it has to send reports for reverse image searches

Lol ...

He reverse image searched

Which means googles hash system will detect it. All these well knowm CP images are hashed to auto recognize on googles side. Hence CP in cloud = insta v& because their systems auto detect most known CP. OP is honestly most likely going to be served a search warrant in next week or so. Google MS fB Twitter all work closely with LEA to combat CP.

although i am in favor of you murdering your friend...
in all honesty, no one has ever, in the history of life, been vanned, from downloading 1 cp picture off Sup Forums.

In order to get caught for cp, the vast majority of cases are either reported in from a loved one. (wife/mother, etc) or caught in sting operations, when the fbi seizes cp sites, and logs ips of visitors.

No one is going after Sup Forumstards.

All true

Also true ... Google uses a system that can auto identify CP on their end, aka if you have CP in your google gmail or gdrive they auto detect most CP . Its all done with hash marks. Not making any of this up go read up on it. OP may very well be fucked.

Nice blackwidow

Well I'm at his house anyway maybe the party van will come for him but I'm so damn worried right now

at worst, you could be monitored for a bit....

Stay away from cp for ... at least a few months.

Keep your dingus friend off your computer.

Maybe wipe anything illegal, just to be safe. (but honestly, i think you're fine)

Ya IDK then. Kill him.

Post it, you retard.

Viewing it isn't really going to bring much attention to you. One guy posting one image isn't what the feds like to go after because that's a waste of resources and time.

They go after people who distribute large quantities of it.

Idk man I'm almost finished with my secondary education degree and getting my teaching certification this would fuck my entire life
I've been on Sup Forums for almost ten years and never been stupid enough to do anything like that

lol you're fine. Calm down, go play some vidya, smoke, fap or whatever it is that you do to calm down.

If it was open for a minute or two you would have been safe. But all night? That sends the party van HQ the notification. They'll be there within 24 hours guaranteed if it was Google. So you're throwing your friend under the van right?

Yup, you're fucked dude. Are you preparing for the worst by lubing up and loosening your asshole? It'll make your next ten years a lot more bearable...

As long as you weren't signed into gmail you'll be fine. If you were that's on you now

Take comfort OP, it was only one single image, right? Police rarely waste their time on a single little incident like that - see Police are usually more focused on the producers of cp.

Now make sure your friend doesn't leave town and PUT A FUCKING PASSWORD ON YOUR COMPUTER YOU IDIOT

You'll be ok - it wasn't you - you can argue that, and it was only one image, so good chance they won't come for you.

How you feeling about it now?

Mostly true. In fact the largest number of CP arrests USED to come from dumbasses taking their computers into repair shops with CP on them. Now that smartphones have taken over the world most CP comes off of high school students cellphones. for about a 5 year span it was the #1 cause for CP arrest but police have lightened up a little bit, not wanting to put dumbass children in jail for decades for sharing pics of each other.

One hint for you OP, Google does not proactively report CP abuse unless there is a lot of it from one source. Google's policy is to not report on potential false positive CP hits, this means you've got to trip the alarm a few times over a period of time before they'll report.

bump

TOR,,use it

If you didn't download anything you're fine

take it from a consumer of cheese covered pizza: you're fine

This, OP. What country are you in? Do you think you'll catch AIDS during your sentence?

you should say >pic related
wasted asshole, you're fucked.

what was it?
16-18 lea don't really gas
14-16 your gong to be flagged as a potential offender
12-14 they may start looking into your search history/put on a watch list
0-12 you are likely to be searched

remember your isp will be keeping records of where you've been

chances are you should be ok
but if you are searched make sure you give that cunt up straight away no matter how tough he is

so basically he's a pedo?
shop the fucker
unless of cause your into loli or shota
afaik in the us that shit is illegal

my advice don't delete anything/try to erase your drive
apparently it's looked even more down upon like you've tried to hide evidence

if i were you i'd freak your friend out
tell him the cops came and took your laptop away and now you want a new one to replace it
if he gets you a new one, just take a sledge hammer to the old ones harddrive put it in the trash
and you should be good

Did your laptop have a face cam? Mightve caught him in the act and will clear you up in seconds.