What does Taylor Swift's vagina taste like?

What does Taylor Swift's vagina taste like?

countless men

Bags of sand

salty milk and coins

Cinnamon and sugar

Rope

Dried up semen and regret

Nigger

Sweaty coins, like all vaginas.

Vanilla cream

salty coins and milk

Who cares. She's pretty meh without the 5 tons of makeup she cakes on before she's in public. She has no ass and fake tits. Would not bang.

Taste really sweet

The coins are salty not the milk

literally the only celebrity to still look like a human being without makeup

piss and rotten nigger sperm

for comparison

Like dove soap and white boi tears

Interesting picture user.

I will start by saying I am very picky about my pussies. I require a perfect looking innie otherwise I am most likely grossed out..

That does not however mean I only fuck pretty pussies, no no, I'll fuck anything. But if I am required to taste the pussy, it better damn look good or there will be no mouth to pussy action.

I have analyzed this photo of Taytay and I believe she might not have as a nice pussy as one would like to think. For one, if you look at the way her pants tuck that pussy in I do not believe this is a true camel toe, the left beefy part is most likely the entire thing packed into "one toe". This can happen if the pussy looks like fuck, or more likely in this case she is really hairy down there and the bulge is not her poontang, its her mostly her poosayhair.

Sad... I believed up until point that Taylor might have a 10/10 poontang. But I am worried now.

Please provide more examples if possible, I shall like to investigate this further.

Thank you

Milky coins and salt

>thinking makeapp is trustworthy
both are average shit though

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

kys

Vagine warts
>remember guys stick in your fingers first if it feelsike tiny coliflowers leave

ecstasy

it has been proved to be very accurate by butthurt femanons who has posted their own "no make up" for comparison, proven the app very accurate

/thread

Not very appetizing without the ton of makeup. Having to look at that and then no ass and scared tits because they're fake? No thanks. I can do much better at the local dive bar. Would not bang.

Her puss looks huge

Like her next multiplatinum album

They purposely build it to fit bbc

it tasted like fabric softener sheets, and also a bit like a battery. I didn't get a very long time to consider it though, since she was much more interested in cock-flesh. If I didn't know better, I'd say she was some sort of succubus because seconds after dropping my nut she looked visibly younger (and fresher, if that makes sense.). Then they threw me out of her limo... so that was kind of cool.

neat!

Repression and cheap hot dogs.

so this feminist cunt doesn't have eyelashes and looks like a tranny, seems legit

sour milk I bet, could be why she can't keep a man around.

strawberry cotton candy

Every vagina I’ve ever got with smelled and tasted like a arm pit so I’m pretty sure hers is no different. Plus I don’t find her attractive she is way to tall and lanky for a girl and I’m not even short I’m 6’8

This, unless it tastes of soap, happens a lot of times.

piss and john mayer's cum

Smells like Karlie Kloss' breath.

1 week per month, pennies. The rest of the time, nothing to musky.

She's famous, but a twat's a twat.

>all

I wish

>milk
Something seems familiar here.