The greed is unreal, we need to fuck with them in anyway possible

The greed is unreal, we need to fuck with them in anyway possible.

ea dont give a shit about you or your protests. they still take home your money.

What the fuck did they do now?

Can someone explain to me why people started shit with ea recently?

just repost this shit anywhere and everywhere. 9gag, facebook, tumblr, twitter ,etc.

if it spreads enough, this will hurt them A LOT.

Fuck off. Gambling is fun.

lmao, how butthurt can someone be

Because they made another game that no one wants

because of this: (( reddit . co m/7cff0b/ ))

How is it gambling tho? Are you able to redeem lootbox items for cash?

Did I miss something? Cancer crates have existed for a while now, why is it a problem now all of a sudden? If you hate loot crates, don't fucking buy them and eventually it will stop.

you can buy "crystals" which you then use to unlock loot boxes.

because they tried to justify it. plus, is a good thing this is happening. hopefully no more bullshit in future games (i.e pay 60$ for game then another 300$ for DLCs)

holy shit, that's hilarious. can't believe those $$heads said that, haha

yeah, but the issue is to actually progress in the game you have to buy the crates. They contain character class upgrades and gun upgrades but it's completely random. So if you want to focus on one class be prepared to spend stupid amounts of time or money.

How is this any different from buying keys in csgo or rocket league?

people bitch about the stupidest fucking things these days.

Yeah EA can build shitty games if they want to. If you don't like it, DONT BUY THEM.

ITS THAT SIMPLE.

You're all just a punch of autists. I'm sorry EA makes shitty games. I'm sorry EA is a shitty company... and yet you still all buy their shitty games, and then complain about them being shitty.

Braindead masses

in the EA star wars ga!ex it takes 2600 hours to unlock all the characters or 3400$

protip: stop giving them money. Convince every1 to stop paying for their games

butthurt EA fanboy lel xD

All that shit is cosmetic. You have to buy crates to upgrade and unlock actual gameplay stuff like character and weapon upgrades, but it's completely random. So imagine COD4, but instead of "get 20 kills with this gun to unlock sight" its "buy this crate until you're lucky enough to unlock this gun sight"

If thats true, then fuck them. But then again, there will always be braindead children who will steal credit cards from their parents and this will always be a feature. They count on it. So, hopefully something changes, but probably not. At least with AAA titles.

Found the Jew lawyer.

yeah, if you are not clinically reterded you won't buy a game like that.

You shouldn't punch autists, it's not their fault now is it.

this might actually work, damn

you don't NEED the stuff to play.
you just won't be as powerful as those who DO pay.
What a bunch of fucking crybabies.
If they bought a few less Mountain Dews and Cheetos and they could buy some crates/loot boxes.

butthurt EA fanboy lel xD

if its not needed, why is it there?

actually man, I figured out a long time ago not to give those guys any money.
Too bad others don't seem to get it.

fuck off bait lol

uhm . . .to make more money by sucking in the mentally incompetent and shit gamers into thinking they need this stuff to compete and appeal to their vanity and NEED to be/look different than others in the game.

There has been gambling in games since nes days, what’s your point?

Exactly, that's why the big push back this time has been that they are marketing gambling to children

>bait or tard?
People DO want to buy it; that's the point. They're saying "Hey, that's cool. Make it less shit and we'll buy one." It's kind of like going into Subway and seeing an ad for someone eating a meatball sub on flatbread; you go up to the counter and say "that's cool, but not good enough to buy. Gimme dat whole hwheat." You get sandwich, they get paid, win-win.

People buying it anyways is what fucks the system

>clinically reterded
I'm not, but children with unsuspecting/lazy parents will buy it and that's where the money comes from

is this a real argument for the ea buisness model, or a mockery?

The only way to fuck with them is to not buy their products. But too many faggots like you continue to support them financially so they keep seeing how much money they can squeeze out of suckers like you

Right, I forgot where you connected your credit card in super mario bros. for the chance to unlock mushrooms

and why don't you get out of moms basement, go steal all the bottles out of the garage.
Return them and buy some game cards to get yourself some loot boxes.
Then you can stop making whiny bitch threads about how unfair the world is for not handing you everything.

Gambling is gambling, you’re talking about “teaching” kids about gambling, so whether it’s real $$ or not they’re still learning gambling (and have been since nes days)

Btw what kid has a credit card? If you’re over 18 and blow $$ that’s just stupidity, not ea’s fault.

tl;dr get rekd

I wish I knew to be honest, It could go both ways.

Kind of fucking sad isn't it?

>I wasted all my $$ and didn’t get the loot crate I wanted!

Yup, sure can tell it’s saturday.

Ah, post contraversial posts and just watch the world burn

yes
i still need to get the caribbean version of dragon age 3. And the dlcs

First world problems

You will do nothing because you can do nothing. Sup Forums doesn't have any meaningful capacity or interested tards to use LOIC anymore and throwing thousands upon thousands of retards at the situation was Sup Forums's one strong point.

Look at the 5-day charts for EA and congratulate yourself on their stock going down, then look at their YTD charts and realize that this has been an absolute record year and this little blip means nothing to them.

Stop buying all of their games if it's really that important. I did. It won't change anything though.

Are you actually fucking retarded?

Yeah I agree it's still gambling, but it's a big fucking difference with real money. Who cares if you spend all your poke-dollars, a lot of people care when you max out a credit card.

And of course no kid has a credit card. Doesn't mean that mommies isn't linked to PSN/XBL or it takes them 30 seconds to go swipe it.

heres a good idea
>DONT BUY THEIR PRODUCT
whaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

>I did
I did too, and it changes one thing. I play much better games now. So much win.

Allow me to greentext

>Be early this week
>Star Wars Battlefront 2 (2017) gets released
>EA goes full Jerusalem and includes a credit system to unlock shit
>Turns out all that shit can be fast tracked by micro-transactions
>People start complaining about the credits required to play as the iconic fan favourites like Darth Vader and Luke Skywalker
>People start investigating the numbers
>To earn enough credits though gameplay would require 40 hours of gameplay
>Autism ensues
>Leddit host an AMA with EA/DICE
>It goes down like a lead balloon
>A comment from EA becomes the single most downvoted (meme hate) comment on the entire site
>Second only to someone literally asking for downvotes for the lulz
>They dial down the amount of credits required after they get grilled in the media
>EA's stock prices actually start to fall
>After another backlash they finally decide to remove the system from the game
>But only temporarily
>/r/starwarsbattlefront is twice as autistic as usual over the whole thing
>The media is focusing on the childhood gambling
>mfw

It's really pre-ordering that is enabling all this shitty behavior from game companies.

That's like walking into a restaurant, handing the hostess $100, and telling her you'll eat any dogshit that they can find in the back and put on a plate.

If you don't wait for a game to actually be released, and read at least a couple reviews, before dropping a load of cash on an unknown quantity, I have zero sympathy for the predicament you will almost certainly find yourself in.

dont buy the game faggot

Fuck you faggots, you weren't talkin all that shit when GTA5 introduced the shark cards and let hackers run a fuckin muck in the online rooms so that people would switch to ps4 just to get fair and maintained gameplay.
I don't give a fuck about your kids.
>You deny me on earth, I'll deny you in heaven.