twitter.com/AnonBabble

wtf this is really good

Too much production.

Kinda boring senpai

Not great.

5/10. Best I can do.

>turn it up it's the beach boys
>makin my eyes get moist

pretty good. i havent listened to anything new by them since hurley and this is good. cool album cover.

eh

You NEED to listen to The White Album and EWBAITE! Easily their best stuff since Pinkerton.

thanks rivers i already planned on doing that at some point though

so weezer's doing more make believe type shit
except now they're getting praised for it?
things have really changed since 2005

>i havent listened to anything new by them since hurley and this is good

This is mediocre as fuck. Better than the last two singles though. But yeah, EWBAITE and White are their best albums in the last decade so listen to those.

Who is praising them? Their last 2 singles had pretty poor reactions. Also, Make Believe was successful as fuck and they got some critical acclaim for it along with some initial poor reactions. Its reputation has definitely soured a lot over time though.

>Turn it up its the beach boys
Is Rivers (((ourguy)))?

The song is just ok. But did he seriously sample the Wilson's father berating them from the recording booth? That's kind of cool

Wow this is horse shit.

>the seven zillionth song Rivers has sung that blatantly mentions an artist that inspired his music

Pretty terrible. I knew they'd fuck up their streak

This song along with the other two released are ehh, I thought their last two albums were great - this one is poppier but not bad I guess?? They seemed to have shelved The Black Album for now, which is disappointing, but I am looking forward to this. It's definitely a new direction, which is honestly a breath of fresh air.

nothing wrong with that

Anyone saved the focus group pasta from the other day?

weezer making music like they want to be part of an adam sandlers' movie

Eh. not bad but not my taste

I think rivers had finally figured out how to make pop music that isnt complete shit

This is great by radio standards and better than the first 2 singles but for the love of God, I want Rivers to stay away from this kind over-produced pop. EWBAITE and White were solid albums, why backtrack on them?
I'm really scared we're getting Raditude 2.0 at this point.

Raditude wasn't bad because of the production, it was bad because it was just fucking stupid.

youtube.com/watch?v=RsG37JcEQNw&feature=youtu.be

not good

Why does Rivers think summer is still relevant? Is he in the southern hemisphere right now lol

Well, at least it's better than the other two tracks, even if that was a low bar
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Cute tune; always nice to hear a bit of praise from any young-er bands. Really hope Brian hears this!

Rivers please just trash this album and release the black album you promised us.

Reminds me of the chainsmokers

Complete fucking garbage. Why do they do this to us?