I can't tell if he's just edgy or talking about deep shit while developing a unique style

I can't tell if he's just edgy or talking about deep shit while developing a unique style

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-n25Jvp0zK8
youtube.com/watch?v=fmq39rSBi6g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You seriously can't tell?

what do you consider 'deep shit' OP like...do you read?

Lil Herb the best violent rapper

I'm leaning more towards the middle. I think he actually feels the shit he's talking about but likes to throw in a bit of edge for that effect.

Violence is pretty stupid, but if I had to pick one it'd be herbo.

BEAT MY WIFE INTO PIECES
THIS IS MY LAST ASSAULT

Obviously in some of his more recent material he's been tackling new topics (for him at least) like social issues, actual depression, politics, etc.

>He never has had the pleasure of beating a woman

imagine if someone was being really annoying and talking shit, and you could just slap the shit out of them? That's true joy.

how is he even considered fucking "deep?" you can listen to some shitty indie rock that would be considered more deep than this edgelord manlet. this new era of edgy manlets trying to create "emo" rap is just fucking cringey

that didnt answer my question
whats the last book you've read that you consider intellectually or thematically 'deep'

why does he always wear that fucking revenge hoodie?

He's "deep" for the average rapper, especially with his fans age demographic and considering the wave of rappers he was born into.

It answered your only relevant question. Sorry though, I don't read. Guess I'm not an elitist.

whoaaa, he can talk about depression! so fucking deep m8

It can be done in a meaningless and edgy way and also a deep and meaningful way.

youtube.com/watch?v=-n25Jvp0zK8

$EDGE$MASTER$

You do know calling something deep implies a degree of elitism, asshole.

Surface deep nonsense. Just an edgy faggot whos emulating punk

youtube.com/watch?v=fmq39rSBi6g

H20
FIJI

Dr. Seuss's 'The Sneetchs' deals with themes like racism, that doesn't mean it's 'deep' just because it tackles a social issue.

He's delving about ankle-deep into incredibly complicated/intricate social issues and being extra edgy to attract attention.

If his content was deeper than an elementary school essay, it would've worked well with the video.

literally modern nu metal