I want to hack some poorly secured servers then install cryptocurrency miners on them, is it a good idea Sup Forums ?

I want to hack some poorly secured servers then install cryptocurrency miners on them, is it a good idea Sup Forums ?

Other urls found in this thread:

theregister.co.uk/2017/09/25/showtime_hit_with_coinmining_script/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Even if you did, they likely wouldnt have decent gpus to mine off

how about cpus?

No. Stupid idea. Massive risk for no return. Miners use GPU, not CPU. The fact you don't know that means the likelihood you are caught is extremely high.

Your skill set might be better applied by hacking recycling bins and collecting plastic bottles for the CRV

heh

Burn

Hey guys I'm gonna mine btc on my smartphone

with 5 i7 cpus I can get decent results to mine monero and send the rewards on my address, I just had to pwn some servers using the free wifi from a mcdonalds.

>miners use GPU, not CPU

did you ever mined something? it seems that you are an idiot bc you can mine with a cpu.

kody?

das beautiful

Pwn?

Geezus h Christ. Fucking 14 year olds

Yes retard, you can and it's like 100 to 1.

I can help my buddy move his house too....but I own a Porsche.

I can remove a screw with a hammer, but...

Just because it kind of works doesn't mean it's the right tool for the job

No you stupid faggot because if a server was worth hacking it wouldn't be poorly secured.

Ok. Fucked up but kind of funny.

"Decent results" is vague description.

I like your thinking op. Want help? I have some good ideas for ya

kekd hard

Cybersecurity dude here. Just fucking buy GPUs for your own use. Industry is super touchy about hackers now, whether or not you're stealing info, using ransomware, etc. You get caught, you're gonna get fucked and it won't be worth the ~$200 you manage to get from this stupid escapade.

Serious question, though: do you even know how to go about getting into a server?

Tell this to the US government and Gary McKinnon.

That's true. Just saying odds are if it's hackable it will have already been hacked. Definitely won't be easy for someone asking such stupid questions as OP

No idea. Can you give me some pointers... for science?

No idea = give up. Actual hacking, especially on a system you don't have access to, is way more challenging than the media makes it seem. It's not type some code and you're in.

Sometimes it's as simple as knowing a default username and password. I know of a medical server that uses password for its password. People are stupid and lazy.

there is tons of way to do that, I just look at cvedetails or osvbd to find recent vulns then sort and try them according the target infrastructure. Even a nigger can hack something it's really not hard and you don't need special skills to do.

why not get a real job instead of being a digi-nigger?

>digi-nigger
Kek

fucking kek

I already have one but I'm still a poor fag. Hard to pay rent and bills at time

cmon
post screen caps of yous hacking

Just do it, don't be a pussy. If it works, great. And if it doesn't, whatever.

Kill yourself

since you appear to have programming skills, make a program or an phone app.

you would use the server, you would hit a high traffic site and use client side to mine whilst they are connected

CBS was caught with it
theregister.co.uk/2017/09/25/showtime_hit_with_coinmining_script/