Does gun control work?

Does gun control work?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1i9mazaP6z0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Does gun control work?
Nope.

Not that our firearm rights are subject to crime statistics, mind you.

nah

It seems to have worked in Australia.

It's not like we don't have a country named Mexico next to us pumping out gangs, drugs and guns into our country or anything

>It seems to have worked in Australia.
Says who? Oh that's right...the gungrabbing politicians.

Regardless, it doesn't matter what happens in other countries or not.

Again though, my rights in the USA are not subject to crime statistics.

The statistics, retard.

>The statistics, retard.
Oh "the statistics"?

Because we can always trust "the statistics" that are made up by people with an agenda, right?

Guess what though...my firearm rights are not subject to "the statistics".

It wouldn't matter if a million people were murdered every year by firearms. That does not invalidate my right to buy, own, carry and use firearms.

Crime and murder has actually GONE up you uninformed pleb. Removal of guns doesn't stop violence, it just stops gun violence. I'll be laughing at you though when you get stabbed in the neck and ask them nicely to stop.

No but It made this video possible

youtu.be/1i9mazaP6z0

The Australian murder rate is at its lowest in history. Nice try, but that's a FACT, while your just speculating.

Just fucking stop

Stop memeing. I'm stating facts.

>The Australian murder rate is at its lowest in history
>I'm stating facts.
Okay, prove it.

While you're at it, prove that it's due solely to gun control.

What about places that don't nescesarily have the constitutional right to bear arms but a lesser law says we can own them? Is it a universal right or only a right in countries that have said it is

>What about places that don't nescesarily have the constitutional right to bear arms but a lesser law says we can own them? Is it a universal right or only a right in countries that have said it is
It's a universal right.

Though I only care about the rights for the country I reside in.

If another people in another country want to uphold or give up their rights, that's up to them and has nothing to do with my rights.

Kill yourself please senpai. Just end it.

This was found on the Gold Coast late last month. No, gun control isn't working

>Aussie
>shitposting

*yawn* literally nothing interesting to see here move on

3 guns?

Get mad cuck

That's because it's been dropping for fucking ever. I think it's actually been dropping LESS since you banned guns, meaning your murder rate would be even lower IF YOU STILL HAD GUNS

Nigger control works better

The USAS 12(the one in the middle) it's illegal unless you make your living killing Roos, which was not the case for the drug dealer who was caught with it

If gun control works, then why is your country more violent and dangerous than mine?

Criminals have always been able to get guns, it isn't exactly hard.

Our criminals differ from those in America but and you'll never see them used against those not from that side of the social spectrum.

And violent home invasions or random robberies are not a thing here. You go into any American petrol station, bank, ect the security screens make you realise how ghetto the nation is. Even a fucking movie theatre had the ticket seller behind a screen.

Fair enough.

I view the right to self defence as a universal right and along with that comes the right to bear arms to defend yourself and own guns. However the cucks back east don't thinks so (wait til we seperate using guns and they can't stop us because they have none)
However I think that people with criminal convictions should be denied access to guns. There also needs to be a method so that the dindus and their gayngz can't build up what's basically a small military grade Arsenal using illegally purchased smuggled/stolen guns.

Liberal gun control: only criminals have guns

Responsible gun law: criminals have no or very few guns. All Law abiding citizens have the right to own guns

We don't really have either here yet but it seems sadly that gun control might win not just here but in your country too. Do you think they care about the constitution or laws? They'll just write you new ones like in my country

>Does gun control work?

Sort of. It works like this:

If you have an urban black population, it is important to keep guns AWAY from them to the extent possible. Otherwise, the murder rate will soar. This is true to a lesser extent with certain other groups.

Otherwise, it's not a very important factor in things like murder rates overall.

Ethnics. Not even once.

In facilitating government corruption? Yes.
In controlling guns? No.

>Switzerland
>probably the best gun system in the world
>most likely the best political system too

If shit goes down here I want to move to Switzerland. If it helps any my family is originally from there but my great grandad had to flee to Canada while traveling in Germany because he got a false charge pinned on him and the first boat leaving was to Canada

To be fair, homicide compared to before gun control is much better. There are rising rates in crimes unrelated to firearms, but almost all western countries have seen a rise in crimes simply because rising population and other circumstances such as more closetted ro/b/ots that go on killing sprees because they didn't get sex.

We also don't know if gun control caused rising rates in other crimes. At the end of the day it's less people killed in Australia and I commend them for that.

I know for a fact that it won't work in the US though. Many illegals not even registered that might have firearms, mexican cartels right below the country.

Ideally we wouldn't have the 2nd amendment anymore since it no longer serves its purpose but i bet you more dindus and joses are going to be gunning people down with white people at the end of the barrel.

Because your country is mostly white people. The gun laws play no role in the crime statistics.