Oh America, how did you let it get to this?

Oh America, how did you let it get to this?

Other urls found in this thread:

heyjackass.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Liberals.

America? How about the entire world! We're fucked.

When we say slippery slope, remember 100 years ago they couldn't even vote. Thanks jews.

>implying this one person represent an entire country.

I think that's a dude.

just the impotent broken segment

>implying no one else shares this one person's message/beliefs

Oh shit, there he go reposting it again, let's see what everyone has to say!!

only a small segment of unhinged libs

wth is the thing in OP's pic? I want to smash it with a baseball bat.

>small segment
They're growing in numbers, my negro! Todays youth will sink this ship soon enough. The indoctrination is real.

its like people are forgetting the 99% of normal people.

OH LOOK AT THIS ONE PERSON WHO IS FUCKING STUPID MY COUNTRY IS ON FIRE OH LORD WHAT WILL WE DO WE ARE FUCKED OH MY GOD.

>99%
get real faggot...

AIDS killed off all of the sensible gays in the 80s and 90s. There are few elders in the gay community to wisen up the new generation with stories of their ancestors. The last remnants of gay culture are gone. It is all counter-culture now. It stands for nothing, only standing against its perceived enemies. Its bitter resentment for everything that has allowed them to be is only remedied through means of coalition against its common enemy, the true enemy. The enemy they refuse to acknowledge, the enemy slowly infesting and spreading everywhere around the world, and the enemy that will destroy them without hesitation or second thought.

The gay have lost their way

if you climb out of your basement and actually interact with people, you will see that BOTH the cucked left and the autistic right are just a fraction of people who live in the US.

yeah, but identifies as "womyn"

Yup, the stupidest people are the loudest.

Nah, look how the Dems have had to eat themselves the last few weeks/months. It's a self-culling legacy.

The empty vessel makes the most noise.

A fraction? You're a fucking a idiot, dude. Try a majority of people who affiliate with either side. Prove me wrong, dipshit.

>cclimb out of your basement and actually interact with people
The irony...

ok, so out of curiosity. how many would you say are "not normal".

Fucking this. Even combined, they're still in the minority.

The Rs are like 21-22% and the Ds are like 23-24%. The rest are mostly some form of conservative. You drank all the kool-aid if you belong to one of these and think your group is what most think.

Define "not normal". As in not sympathizing with either the left- or rightwing party?

normal=not sympathizing with one of those.

>cucked left
>autistic right

I'm pretty sure you got those backwards.

normal fucking people, who dont actually mix stupid conspiracy theory-level bullshit with politics.

normal people who actually dont just pick a side.

normal people who cares enough about their country, to actually do some research before deciding their stance on political issues.

you know? normal people.

keep in mind that 1% is 3,2 million people. do you think my estimate was wrong in any way? if you do, that is the literal definiton of intellectual fallacy.

Hello, again.

Yeah, I'll not take your word for it, mate. Source please.

At tops 30% of the pop. That's a guesstimate obviously, but they're a not majority by any chance. The Left/Right are far from a fraction of all people.

Autist doesn't get bored making the same thread over and over again everyday for weeks

Not doing you homework fucko. You'd just deny the source anyways. You're a lib, you won't believe anything outside your bubble, and you're always wrong.

You'll argue all of this.

>You'd just deny the source anyways
Like I thought... Good talk! Have a good one.

white men have shot 600+ people in the last 2 months.

I think she has a point.

/thread

heyjackass.com/

i hate the humanrace

I would love to beat that fags ass

This is the Mother of all heresy!
Also, the hypocrisy of this blasphemer is beyond that of the Heretics I met during the 1st Crusade!