Be me

>be me
>fucked back
>Took 11 Tramedo and 18 Prodeine Forte in the last 18 hours
>back is still fucking sore but admittedly not as bad as yesterday
any med/b/ros here that can recommend something stronger to request from the doctor when I see him tomorrow? Taking this many meds obviously isn't healthy.

You took a good amount, but have a few shots of liquor with them next time. It'll mellow you out and really help take the pain away.

Oh yeah I had 3 bottles of wine and some Valium too. Also Wifey rubbed on some anti-inflammatory cream but was still awake by 2am from the pain. (5am now)

Thinking to just keep cold packs on my back and binge watch the punisher to try and keep my mind off the pain till I go back to Dr tomorrow.

Codeine honestly sucks, ask the doc for some hydrocodone or oxycodone

get one of those uv lamps, heat is better for tense muscles than cold

dont sit around, walk or lie down with legs on some pillows to relaxe your back

Thanks user.
Feeling sleepy as fuck but that's mostly it.

I've been heading this route from a shoulder injury. I'm taking about 100mg of codeine every few hours, mixing it with xanax during the day and I got addicted to Nytol because I would keep waking up throughout the night.

>UK you can get nearly anything if your GP thinks it's worth you getting addicted to painkillers
>US do you even need to see a doctor or just pay the pharmacy?

MRI said there is a bulge poking out hitting my sciatic nerve so my left leg kills too.
But yeah I was told heat is better. Ty user.

>Prodeine Forte

Taking higher doses of this will damage your liver.

Tell your doctor what you were taking, and he will probably prescribe something better.

Don't ask for specific drugs, or you'll look like an addict trying to score. Just take whatever he gives you.

Your poor liver OP. You are very close to dying. And you have no doubt done permident damage to your internal organs by now.
You need to throw up asap. And swallow charcoal.
Are we talking full sized bottles of wine?

I was taking hydrocodone. it worked well for a while I got hooked now on subs they help with
pain and I'm not acting like a deviant

>>US do you even need to see a doctor or just pay the pharmacy?
fuck no you cant get shit here unless you beg

Literally just ask. Doctors hate giving opiates (though you're on that class right now). Look, the purpose of pain medication is to make the pain tolerable. no pleasant or gone but tolerable. Can you live with it for a little while?

Most back pain resolves itself. 90 percent will be fixed in 3 months. Your doctor just gave you shit to make it not as horrible. If your pain isn't there yet check with them to see if there are other things you can take with it that won't have cross reactions or metabolic pathway issues They might have to move meds round or change your plan slightly to make it work. Again though, just tell them what the deal is and ask if there is another option that's a little bit stronger than your current prescription and see.

Otherwise, stop being a faggot and deal with it bitch.

I'm in the same boat as you, got a disc prolapse at 26, didnt want to take surgery so I went with physio therapy.

Am 33 now and my back is still my weak point, lifted a box wrong last week and now I'm binge watching ripper street with my trusty uv lamp..

Nah, my general practice doc likes me and will give me whatever I ask for as long as his ass isn't put under fire for it. I get adderall for days. I don't us any of it. Just stockpile it in case I ever need it. I'm getting my last script soon and then I'm getting no more.

Naproxen was recommended to me by the emeritus chair of a pharmacology department.
Still, I'm not comfortable with how every fucking "ethical" drug says we're not supposed to take alcohol at the same time. At what time are we not taking alcohol?

Ausfag here.
Getting drugs that actually work is difficult. They really just want you coming back as many times as possible to keep cashing in on your visits.

But to be fair we knew him for a few years and he wanted me to work in his practice a few years down the road but times changed and he had to sell it to a bigger healthcare organization. He cashed out for millions and just does his job because he likes it. Point is he knew me and wanted to employ me when my schooling was done for a while there. Fuck begging.

If you ask for anything specific in the UK it raises a red flag and you're not getting shit.

what state I'm in Ohio the state with the highest
over dose count in the U.S.

>NHS

Fuck, Aus don't have a similar system?
>actually it makes sense with your population

same here you have to tell them you cant sleep
and nothing works that you have tried. We have
designated Pain doctors they are more willing

An herbal approach commonly used in Latin America is tincture of arnica applied topically.

Not that bad man
I have a very high pain threshold but this is debilitating
Good luck user. Sounds terrible

Florida.
My area has a major issue with overdoses. Well, near my area. It's becoming a huge fucking problem as well.

Then seek something stronger and just explain the issue.

You can get any and all medicines from the dark markets if your doctor doesn't helo.

I can't smoke weed because it triggers schizophrenia, but vapourising a very small amount of weed almost killed the pain instantly.

Pot will be legal for medicinal purposes soon.

you're going to have a seizure if you keep taking over 400 mg of tramadol. I'm surprised you haven't already had one

It also got me off my sleeping pills where the side effects to stopping use are headaches and insomnia.

Since I've used it for actual medicinal use and it 100% fucking works it should be a crime to not allow us to use this plant. Money grabbing bastards.

Not OP but the other user with a need to take a lot of the meds for it to work. I have been waking up at about 4am for the last few days to all my muscles clamping hard and relaxing over and over... Fuck this. Weed is gonna save me, even if I have to meet the devil until i fall asleep.

I'm just super tired.