There's a lot of stupid people out there with stupid opinions but my opinion isn't stupid: if you kill an elephant...

There's a lot of stupid people out there with stupid opinions but my opinion isn't stupid: if you kill an elephant, you better eat all of it. Just the same as every other animal, and there's nothing wrong with it IF you do it for meat (if you want its head mounted that's okay too but you have to eat the rest). My logic is sound

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Musth
gothunts.com/see-what-happens-to-an-elephant-after-elephant-hunting/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Elelphants shouldn't be considered game. There is nothing challenging about walking up to a gentle giant and shooting the unsuspecting creature in the head with a massive rifle. Elephants are the smartest and most human creatures on earth aside from us. They literally go out of their way to save other animals from harm, including us. Every elephant hunter should be castrated and have their nuts mounted on someones wall.

No, hunting for food is okay as long as its regulated

All morals aside, leaving the dead Elephant being to rot is stupid by itself, imagine how much money you could make off Elephant Steaks. Or the sensation of having such a Steak by itself!

It costs a lot of money to hunt one and even more to transport the carcass out, but if people use the meat instead of letting it go to waste I'm okay with it

Elephants are endangered. We don't need to be killing them for food. There are tons of less incredible animals out there we could be killing.

"In parts of India, male elephants regularly enter villages at night, destroying homes and killing people. Elephants killed around 300 people between 2000 and 2004 in Jharkhand while in Assam, 239 people were reportedly killed between 2001 and 2006."

God, you are an insufferable, whiny, faggot. You wrote that whole thing up without so much as one Google search to check the facts of your feel good Elephant circle jerk.

Quit projecting what you think animals should be like on what animals actually are. You're like a child with the ability to use Sup Forums.

Not that user but I read that too, they've become a dangerous animal in India

I am well aware that elephants freak the fuck out on humans when they have been treated like shit.

If you are going to kill an elephant...eat all of it...eat the news reporters...eat the neighborhood...eat the politicians...eat thew tour guides...eat the zimbabwe presidential candidate...eat the food critics...eat the sjw's...eat them all..eat them and go to an overture dinner and eat the main broadcasting regulars that report what you do.

You are such a fucking retard. Firstly, I'm conservative as fuck. There is no valid reason we should be allowing allowing the hunting of elephants in 2017. Hunting is like dueling. It's an ancient art that was cool when everyone was doing it, but now it's just hurting the world and everyone needs to stop. The hunting of today is nothing like the past. We hunt nowadays in perfectly controlled situations on reservations, which is so far removed from what it originally was that it's fucking pitiful and embarrassing to even engage in it.

>elephants killing pajeets
I'm okay with that

>Writes a whole strawman that isn't related to the original point.

Yep, confirmed for eight year old who somehow found Sup Forums. Your point I was mocking you about was about Elephants being gentle giants, who are the smartest animal on earth next to us, and how they also save humans from other animals. Basically, ELEPHANTS DIDN'T DO NUFFIN. DEY GOOD BOIS.

Also, you're so ignorant on hunting it's embarrassing. In mostf areas, you have to hunt the deer population because we eliminated most of it's predators. Failure to cull the population leads to massive starvation in the winter time, not to mention traffic accidents. Please tell me know such hunting fits into your 'only reservations' stupid theory.

India has no culture worth preserving who the fucks cares.

Yes, but bull elephants literally get crazed on hormones and start fucking everything up near them, without any provocation from humans.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Musth

when i go fishing, instead of killing & eating the fish, i torture them with burning cigarettes and blind them, before releasing them back into the water.

strawman? lmao

tl;dr

Trump Jr. married model Vanessa Kay Haydon (born December 18, 1977) on November 12, 2005, at the Mar-a-Lago estate in Palm Beach, Florida; the service was officiated by Trump Jr's aunt, Judge Maryanne Trump Barry.[44] Haydon is the daughter of Bonnie and Charles Haydon,[45] and is of half Jewish and half Danish descent (granddaughter of Danish jazz musician Kai Ewans).[46][47][48][49] She is an alumna of the Dwight School[50] and studied psychology at New York's Marymount Manhattan College.[45] They have five children (two daughters and three sons), born in 2007 and later.[51]

In his childhood, Trump Jr. learned to hunt and fish by spending time with his maternal grandfather in what was then Czechoslovakia.[52] Controversy erupted in 2012 when pictures surfaced of an African hunting trip Trump Jr. had taken in 2010. In one photo Trump Jr. has his arms around an endangered, dead leopard, and in another he is holding a knife in one hand and a bloody elephant tail in the other. Although the hunt was legal, many people were outraged, and at least one sponsor dropped his father's Celebrity Apprentice TV show.[53] On Earth Day in 2017, Trump Jr. hunted prairie dogs with Greg Gianforte.[54] Controversy over Trump Jr.'s big game hunting surfaced again in November, 2017 following the Trump administration's decision to allow "importing elephant heads, feet and other body parts severed as trophies after the animals are shot for sport in Zimbabwe."[55]

Doesn't the meat go to local communities?

Hehe

its likely that the indian population has encroached on the elephant's natural habitat, plus the nature of the villages are such that elephants don't see the area as a developed human settlement, ie huts and stuff

You are the idiot who clearly loses a fight and puts their hands up in the air and pretends like they won. Did an elephant step on your head or something?

>republicans allowing the killing of their party mascot

strangely poetic considering the current state of affairs

Yes, and the elephants killed are either too old / bulls who are killing all of the other elephants.

You'd have to get a semi-truck to transport it

i have doubts that the only elephants killed are the elderly/bulls. they'd probably go after the easier kill the majority of the time, and while that more often than not includes the elderly, i wouldn't be surprised if they were primarily picking off children

Ok who taught an elephant how to type?

There's always going to be illegal poachers scamming rich westerners. Cecil the lion is a good example of that. Official hunting areas are definitely good for the conservation of the animals because it keeps the herds in check, gives food to the locals, and pays the organization to expand their efforts.

I mean at least they cant feel it

while official areas may have that benefit, i don't think they would stop rogue poachers from having their way with the game they want. now that sanctions are being discussed, the thought of making money off of imported parts will definitely drive up illegal poaching activity; coupled with official game hunting spots the populations of these species will likely drop significantly

300 humans killed in 4 years
compared to probably 30.000 elefants killed in less than 4 years

And humans are shit enough, nobody's gonna miss any of those 300 poos.

Some Wildlife Reserves allow people to hunt the animals for money that is then put back in to save more animals by sacrificing one animal two more are able to live

I definitely agree with that and want these sanctions to stay. Fucking East Asia though is awful supporting this needing ivory for bullshit holistic medicine. They're the biggest reasons for these poachers atm. America pretty much giving them the okay is going to make this way worse.

I have to agree with this I grew up around hunting I've done it all my life but I was always taught if you want to kill something you better eat it

Did not mean to reply to that

not all elephants are endangered.Only certain species are.

Ive hunted my whole life, and i was taught that if your not going to eat or protecting yourself from it , you dont kill it. The only other reason is if its very sick or injured and your ending its suffering. Otherwise your just a small dicked leaky douche bag

burn the fucker's eyeballs out and watch the sucker swim into a rock

>Humans are shit, animals are more valuable

kek

Leah would hate this lift on sanctions.

gothunts.com/see-what-happens-to-an-elephant-after-elephant-hunting/

After Cecil incident, all lion hunting there stopped, funding for the area ceased almost completely, and the lion population grew so much that the government had to go and kill them themselves to keep them in check. All those kills could have been used to fund the conservation, but people had to moralize and cause more harm than good.

if you ask a pedophile priest whether its ok to put a child in his care, what do you think he will say?

how is it even consider manly? nuke the whole area than it even more killed animals! do that with a knife or a machete and nobody would say a fucking word

But dueling doesn't hurt the world. There are too many apes on this rock and we need less and there would be less hunters so by your own logic dueling is great.

i thought the science on that isnt really settled yet, but it seems like they might not experience suffering?

It's probably just some Asians torturing it until it accidentally types something

>government had to kill them

there are a lot of reasons why the big game hunting institution is flawed, i.e. perceived need to kill versus actual threat, the inherent contradiction in a preserve capitalizing on hunting to fund conservation, etc.

personally i don't think there should be any sort of effort to control the wildlife population. if humans choose to live in an area inhabited by predators then they should accept the consequences rather than introduce a system where potential abuse/ecosystem destabilization can occur.

Honestly, I believe as a hunter there’s a lot of diminishing sport in the practice nowadays. Any dickweed can drive down an elephant or a Cape buffalo in a fucking tank and mow it down with artillery. Anyone can. They wouldn’t be so tough if they had to bring down that elephant the REALLY Old fashion way.

>skinned alive for meat
Must've been for giggle

They aren't killing lions cause it's a threat to humans. They're killing lions cause they're a threat to other animals. Too many lions means too many killing other wildlife to survive until they become extinct.