Will dog sperm fight human sperm to keep them from fertilizing the eggs of a human female? If so is it effective...

Will dog sperm fight human sperm to keep them from fertilizing the eggs of a human female? If so is it effective? I kind of figure it would be since they make literally 1000x more sperm than we do.

Bump cause this gonna be good

What the fuck. Why do you need to know that?

I watched that weird ass Whitney Wisconsin video before I went to bed and I woke up with this burning question. Guess I dreamed about some weird shit.

This is what happens when the federal government controls our schools.

>literally 1000x more sperm than we do

tfw your dog can fertilize every human female on the planet dozens of times in a single nut but you can't even knock up your wife

Nigga wtf

And this is what happen when homeschoolers control our education.

What happens? Some guy starts wondering if dog sperm is an effective birth control?

fuck off with your gay shit
its the law to keep religion out of public schools, despite that you liberals are now preaching your homosexual ideology to kindergartners. all we're asking for is equality, you keep your fag religion to yourselves and out of our kid's asses, and we'll keep on respecting the law like we have been and not indoctrinate your children

OP gonna have his dog fuck his mom so he doesn't accidently impregnate her

I mean shit who needs condoms when your dog can just knot your gf

Just be careful not to nut up in her while the dog slime is running out of her hole. You don't want

>pic related

to happen.

No dumbshit. Only the true freaks of Society would teach a kindergartener about gays, trannies, and sex. You just want to sound off because I'm right. If homeschoolers were in charge of education, the U.S would have it's very own version of the dark age. And you better goddamn make sure you follow the laws concerning education of children. Because education isn't something you just casually fuck around with.

Might be waiting a while then cause they make a shit ton of nut

confirmed for faggot.
not all people who home school are religions. and children being taught your kind of faggotry is already happening and has been for the last couple years.

you homos push for "equality" but what you really want is to brainwash everyone into being faggots like you

and you better goddamn make sure you quit your weak shit concerning brainwashing other peoples children. because what happened in rome could easily happen here

>where has this Sup Forums been

This post has convinced me that I also must have an answer.

THIS is the Sup Forums I grew to love

Still no answer...

Really interesting, I'm fucking curious now.

Now this, is content.

this is amazing thanks for sharing, also I don't think sperm fight, their only function is to swim you dumb faggot.

Dog sperm are the same size as human sperm and depending on the dog bread and the person a dog may produce a little more or far less sperm than a person so 1000x is way off.

Also no; sperm are only equipped to swim and try to find the egg cell. They can't "fight". No matter what animal they are from, since all sperm are relativity similar with the exception of the genes they carry.

Does she actually fuck a dog? I need to see it. For research. Yeah.

for a split second less than a sec yes she sperm does get through the egg but then dies later. But for the fast second yes.