What has you depressed, Sup Forums?

what has you depressed, Sup Forums?

Life in general.

That fucking Nico bitch

The fact the we will all die one day and be surrounded by an endless ocean of unconscious darkness.

bruh

Obesity at a young age

Girls. Not worth it.

Having a loving girlfriend and well-paying job at the age of 21

My crooked teeth.. I know it sounds pathetic, but if they were straight I'd be way more confident and actually speak to people

I need to get braces, but not only are they expensive as fuck, they make you jump through hoops to see an orthodontist. Shit's annoying.

What's depressing about that?

Nice trips

I am depressed because my Friends all left me and I didn't notice because my childish behavior.

There's never enough time in the day to do everything I want and recover from work.

Kratom

That I'm not really who I want to be. Outside of school for example yes, but that's only in front of my fucking PC and home with family. In school I'm surrounded by people I don't really like and can't get in touch with them to express myself, but like this I don't even want to. Don't have friends really so... Also that I don't have any real interests, only gaming, shitty electronic music and somewhat languages -since my English is exceptionally good for where I live - but I don't see how I'm going to become a full functioning adult and get a job like this.

depression, life and my ex.

Trapped in small town
Hate life
Uggo gf
Want to move
Need to get laid

Any help or just some talk would be nice, but of course it's not happening here yeah? :/

welcome to school life m80, to me this seems like SOP for the majority of proper internet denizens, do yourself a favour and learn to use your pc time properly now, fuck i wish id learnt to program in school instead of burning time on vidya and bullshit, you will be rewarded serious dividends for it, and it will pretty much sort your worries about getting a job and stuff, the earlier you start, the less likely youre required to go to further education

i feel this one, without being a dbag, ambition is depressing as shit, sometimes i wish i could be content with slacking and fucking around

Move