Hey Sup Forums i just was wondering something

Hey Sup Forums i just was wondering something .
I shot a squirrel so it would suffer and not die right away. I have been watching it sense and feeling like a lil school girl who has her first crush
Am i a bad person ?

Nah just a psycho. Kys faggot the world doesn't need you

Yes, you are a bad person. Shoot yourself in the gut.

now that's edgy as fuck :^)

There you go lad, I gave you attention

You are no god imperial

You should shoot yourself in the neck and let yourself suffer, it feels even better.

I am currently waiting on a deer

Are you enjoying it while waiting tho

You might be a clinical psychopath. Not exactly the same as being a bad person, but it does mean you can't regulate your behavior the way normal people do.

Like a serial killer ?

Nigger if you're gonna make a JFK joke at least use the right rifle.

You might be, you might not.

All that we know based on what you've told us is that you feel the need to seek attention, positive or negative, from strangers on the internet which is normal behavior for adolescent males whose parents don't pay enough attention to them or who don't have two positive parental role models in the home at all. I'd be willing to bet the squirrel story is not true. With your desire to be the center of attention, you may also be a good candidate for drama class when you get to high school.

na ur just an edgelord

Like an emotionally unstable bitch
get your shit together and find a constructive hobby you fuckin moron
if you can put effort and time into shooting shit to watch it suffer
you can build model planes or learn to solder circuits and make small custom home made electronics.

A lot of serial killers are psychopaths, yes, but there are also pro-social law-abiding psychopaths. But if you're getting butterflies over watching a squirrel suffer, then you might be on your way to serial killer territory. Watch out for homicidal ideation.

Just learn to clean it, get a couple good friends, and take up hunting. All fine.

Oh, oh... I misread that....

Fuck, um... Well, you might be a little off, OP.

Kys

Wot

Ill be sure to post my manifesto one day on Sup Forums

record it

how do you think would it feel to have someone do it to you
serious question

I would hope they enjoy it as much as I did