Do you believe in God?

Do you believe in God?

No, I was born.

Yep.

Yeah, you loose nothing, but when it comes to die, youre quite secured ;)

lol

Ultimate answer to the faith question: It's ok to believe in a God if that belief does not negatively impact a single other person.

El o el

No. I just don't care. Seriously I don't care until it's not affecting my life.

Dare you mock the God of Israel?

Which one?

too soon to tell
ask me again once im dead

Yo whats up dog?

plot twist: jesus die.

The God of blood sacrifice and spirit cooking, yes. All hail the all-powerful god of Zion.

NO

I agree. But then saving someone from Hell positively affects them.

Yes
The only one

I was just thinking this morning about how the devil isn't really that terrible. He was blamed for having Adam and Eve eat the fruit of good and evil which was God's plan all along and the only terrible thing he really did was kill Job's family and that was all because God wanted him to wanting to test Job's faith. God's got quite a few smitings under his belt. The devil is more of a scapegoat for all the things God fucks up.

Yes I believe in God. No I don't force others to see that he is real. I just feel sorry for those that believe all the lies that the government puts out there and the secrets they lock away.

Kek?

That's an infantile interpretation of the Bible

When i couldn't prove that there wasn't a firmament and NASA consistently gets caught using CGI, you have a tendency for your whole belief system to be flipped turned upside down now I'd like to take a minute just sit right there to tell you how I became the Prince of a town called Bel-Air.

>NASA consistently gets caught using CGI
Didn't know they had that in the 1970's

>"Don't eat these apples I made guys!"
>chooses to create tree
>could have just foregone making it at all

This wasn't a fucking trap? Almost ALL of us interpret it as entrapment.

>we lost every record of space exploration before about 1980 or 1990

Not joking.

>not joking
Just retarded then?
www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJb2yjtDYaY