Post some god tier video games. Any system, any generation, any genre

Post some god tier video games. Any system, any generation, any genre.

Time to circkejerk

Obligatory. Best Elder Scrolls is best.

My nigger! Best JRPG, story-wise, ever made.

Also the battle system is awesome!

I thought the combat could have been better tbh but that's okay. It's still one of my favorite games. Some of the best music ever in a game, too. My favorite JRPG battle system would probably be Final Fantasy Tactics.

How is this for real? I've never been a FPS-bro but I love WW2 shit in general. Not that I'd be expecting something really historically deep out of a CoD game or anything, but I have to wonder if this might be more my speed than others of the genre.

fuck u
a thousand times this

my fav RPG

Thought those games are called TRPG (so genre of games...). But FFT is also my favorite

This was fun. It's been a very long time, but I remember it playing kind of like the old NES era Dragon Warrior games and I also remember the characters been pretty funny.

Can't you play that on Xbox One now!? That's wild.

What are some other good TRPG's? I've never seen this term but it makes sense.

I don't have an Xbone but you can play it on 360. We really, REALLY need a current gen Ninja Gaiden installment though. If they made one for Xbone/PS4 and made it right, it would be a GOTY slam dunk.

Games like Ogre Battle, Advance Wars, Disgaea or Fire Emblem comes to mind

I've never played any of those, somehow, but I'd probably like them. I have a friend who creamed himself over Ogre Battle back in the day but I never got around to it.

Yup. Gameplay is similar to Dragon Warrior / Quest minus random encounters. The story was simple, but interesting. Characters are one of the reason why I love the game. Plus, it had this ''bad'' guy (pic related).

Second best FF, after Tactics. They don't make them like this anymore, and it's a crying shame.

Those are incredible TRPGs! You should try them. Yeah, Orgre Battle is pretty damn good, but if you want a physical copy, they are expensive

This one definitely isn't for everyone, but if you have that little streak of autism (or a lot of it) it's fucking tits.

1 of 2

2 of 2

story
soundtrack
characters

gameplay
feels (those poor twins... they did nothing wrong!)

The only answer

I thought they both had fantastic story and characters and feels. Neither really had good gameplay, although you're right that Automata's was better. I would describe the gameplay of both games as "adequate" or "serviceable".

You can play the actual Xbox disk on Xbox One right now!

I never had a PS2 but this really looks cool. When that generation of consoles came out, I was a poorfag so I couldn't get both, and I chose Xbox because muh Morrowind. I should really just find a PS2 on the cheap so I can play all the great games I missed.

I thought Fallout 3 was pretty good but not amazing. Is NV pretty much the same or is it really that much better? Because I actually have it on my shelf but for some reason I never started a game. Must have been balls deep in something else at the time I bought it.

Nice try EA employee.

It's CoD, it's fun. Give it a try if you are into arena shooters. Don't hate it just because it's CoD.

Quake Live (any of them anyway)

Nah I wouldn't hate it just because it's CoD. I just so happen not to care about the CoD games I've played. I probably have a friend who has the WW2 one so I can probably play it before buying. Or maybe there's a demo.

No demo, those fuckers want you to buy it first. Well, zombies are fun, campaign is kinda meh and multiplayers is classic CoD. Try it if your friend has it and you will see.

I like how you clearly know cod is shit every post and you're still telling this dude to play it

Tons of fun but too easy. Still a great game, I just wish it had been more challenging.

Thief 1 and 2

So many hours sunk into this beauty.

YES! I'm the same fag who was just saying I wasn't a big FPS fan but this was an exception. Not trying to go all "DUDE WEED" or anything but back when this was new, a couple of friends and I got high and played this constantly.

What's this one, senpai? Nice dubs btw.

modded comparison.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R Shadow of Chernobyl

STALKER. You are my nigger.
150+ hours on call of pripyat here

haters gona hate on ea they just wanna make good games for us to play STOP HATERING!!!!!

For when you eventually pull your finger out. Thank me later bro

Noice. I was friends with this dyslexia kid and all we did was play death matches 2 vs the rest. Monkey mini gun

wii edition was the one i liked the most

RE4 easily up there for me with Zelda, Metroid, MGS

Atmosphere is comfy. Currently doing a nuzlocke.

This is my only actual defence for EA.

The skate series fucking innovated with the analogue control scheme combined with the physics. 2 was the best imo.
Nothing felt better than a clean nollie inward heelflip into a noseblunt down a rail.

Wii edition was based, that game just worked with the point and shoot, and the waggle controls weren't so bad.

Check please

Is it really that good? I recently got into the new generations so if its a really good one i wouldn't mind picking it up so ill have a

It's the only good modern one

Without the doubt one of the best games of this year.

Had tons of fun with this game

lol didnt notice my message cut off, and thanks. What makes it so worthwhile?

You won't regret it. Lack of online support blows but not necessary for gameplay.

Yup

That came out last year, though.

da shit

In Japan

Super underrated, loot system is meh but the combat is the best ive played in a RPG recently

forgot the photo

and space cadet pinball.
Decent 1 and 2. x-wing vs ti fighter etc.

Yeah.

YES.

Prefer 2 but nice choice

>when b has good taste in vidya

It has the best environments, and the most to do

Sup Forums has beter taste than mu and Sup Forums

Tie Fighter
Cs Go
Deus Ex
DOOM
Dark Souls

Played it for a solid 50 hours and it was pretty fun but it got really stale and repetitive combat-wise even with the cooler upgraded spells like teleporting and super jumping
EventuallyI was just so fucking tired of the whole thing and I happily went back to my heavily modded skyrim with huge bouncy tits

Sorry to hear that :(

tell me more

This.