Guys we need help from Sup Forums. So basically there is a livestream on youtube with a countdown...

Guys we need help from Sup Forums. So basically there is a livestream on youtube with a countdown. It periodically changes to strange video clips of someone walking on the street and mumbling, walking on a graveyard, rolling a shopping cart, shower curtain with smth moving behind it, and a very interesting clip of man scratching papers on the floor and speaking some strange shit with himself, also it had cut to a grave sign. i will post everything i find
Here's a link for a livestream: youtube.com/watch?v=-2bEuSScwrk
Here's a link for a previous livestream with strange shit: youtube.com/watch?v=9YVUHRlWOA0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L4CfWDRJ9Vc&ab_channel=AverageGreg
youtube.com/watch?v=B9ApkZuFK9U
youtube.com/watch?v=9W6dVwwcmWI
youtube.com/watch?v=skhSPXlApaY
youtube.com/watch?v=lTyhFYVHUBA
youtu.be/9YVUHRlWOA0?t=24m6s
youtu.be/9YVUHRlWOA0?t=3h2m7s
imgur.com/a/MmNFT
youtu.be/9YVUHRlWOA0?t=2h13m
reddit.com/r/h3h3productions/comments/7dwqcu/we_solved_the_patrice_livestream/?st=JA5ZBZX1&sh=ad176f1a
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So this livestream has a h3h3 in its name. And the chanel this livestream on have a name of Patrice Wilson. So if someone didn't know Patrice Wilson is a music producer that had put a number of pretty pedo musical videos with teens and h3h3 is a chanel which made some videos where they basically laughed on him. It was like year and a half ago. Now Patrice deleted all of his videos and started this strange livestream. And it's pretty spooky

It has an interesting code in a description box of this livestream. Does it have any meaning?
Also the countdown goes straight to a 1 December.

youtube.com/watch?v=L4CfWDRJ9Vc&ab_channel=AverageGreg that's a video of him scratching paper and speaking weird shit (from 2:58)

youtube.com/watch?v=B9ApkZuFK9U shopping cart and a dark corner with papers

youtube.com/watch?v=9W6dVwwcmWI shower curtain

youtube.com/watch?v=skhSPXlApaY some strange clip from a movie i don't know

And the moment from h3h3 podcast where they showed this livestream to a viewers and got a little bit scared youtube.com/watch?v=lTyhFYVHUBA

Bumping for interest

Bunch of samefaggory
Cou down is to end of 2017
Dumbass

297:24=12 It goes to 1 December *dumbass*

Some say that it's just a self promotion for his winter album or song or some shit

To be exact 12,375

So it's been a 3 hours and nothing happend. So i will go and collect some clips from a previous livestream

Maybe something's about to happen

Bump

yeah, i guess. So there're some theories i got:
1. It's a self promotion
2. He got mad and want to reveal something or do smth bad (maybe even with h3h3 as if they live both in California LA)
3. It's just great played hype for a next h3h3 podcast where he will be invited to

Also sorry for my engrishu

youtu.be/9YVUHRlWOA0?t=24m6s
so there's a house, he filmed garage, zoomed in for something and climbed the ladder

to me, it seems like he is trying to make some sort of an arg

The livestream just changed to this image

seen this shit done a bunch of times before

Now is smth going on, he is walking in some sort of park, there is traffic and his breathing

Now he is walking on the graveyard.

Also ppl says that it's a prerecorded stuff

he's walking down the street. And does some strange noises as if he is gagging
youtu.be/9YVUHRlWOA0?t=3h2m7s

It's a public stunt. He'll just release his new shit. Get over it

Here's the house

imgur.com/a/MmNFT

Cemetery
youtu.be/9YVUHRlWOA0?t=2h13m

Nice one

I believe that he cracked after being laughed and now is showing us important (for him) places. It could be places of murder or buried stuff

He might be mad at h3h3 for laughing at him and bringing attention to him.
>inb4 it’s a countdown till he tries to kill em or something.

>but for real- guy lives in same area. If he is mad he could possibly try to kill em.

>does h3h3 know that this is going on? What do they have to say about it?

Wtf. right now is some girly breathing on stream and dark outside. It sounds like she was running or frightened

On the youtube.com/watch?v=lTyhFYVHUBA he just showed it without much commentary, but he is scared. That's for sure

This place is just next to walmart. it can define the shopping cart

if not bait, iss gon be gud

This shit interesting, I say we find where this fucker is and ambush him

This place is also next to school (Susan B. Anthony Elementary School). As you know he was called a pedohile. That shit is just fucked up

That's him. He's jacked. h3h3 is going to die

So i got really interested in girly section that just happened. It's night there, and you can hear traffic. I got a question. Why is this girl outside livestreaming herself walking around in the night and heavy breathing? What can it be? It was girl for sure

reddit.com/r/h3h3productions/comments/7dwqcu/we_solved_the_patrice_livestream/?st=JA5ZBZX1&sh=ad176f1a

the whole stream is just clips looping, nobody is actually streaming anything live

told ya it was bait