Black success is rarely celebrated

What have you done this past month to help your own community, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Kamkwamba
youtube.com/watch?v=ybgQJlYRrZs
youtube.com/watch?v=f4CGwSqrGq8
youtube.com/watch?v=1NW6c2SnQoQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Refrained from looting and pillaging innocent civilians.

I wasn't arrested for murdering anyone.

Pic is pretty cool desu. Don't you love it when people make their country better instead of coming to ours and shitting it up? *cough*mexico*cough*

>What have you done this past month to help your own community, Sup Forums?

Paying taxes

Can anyone confirm that any of OP's macro actually happened?

Wow Africans are now at a 10th century level of technology!

My household committed zero child rape this year.

I had carnal relations with an African chick tonight. Hopefully this will enrich the black community.

>He did this all from books he read in the library

Literally monkey see. Monkey do.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Kamkwamba

>berating someone for helping out their community

You're a piece of shit.

>Black success is rarely celebrated
That's because black success rarely happens

I've provided electricity to my community. At the end of this month, I will have spent 176 hours doing so.

William Kamkwamba for the lazy

I'm so proud of blacks

Teaching themselves to build shit that real human beings were building 2000 years ago without the knowledge of a windmill even being a thing. Literally teaching themselves.

Are monkeys evolving?

Kek

Yeah, books wrote by whites or asians no doubt.

It happened and it is commendable how he helped out his village, but the feat was less impressive than the picture makes it out to be because he just took a working automobile alternator from a junkyard and strapped some makeshift windmill blades to it.

Still, the final contraption did something useful. That's more than we could say about clock boy.

Wait... Didn't that kid also build a super computer as well ?

>nigger reads instructions a white man wrote and somehow knows how to follow them
>this deserves praise

WE BUILD LEGOS N SHEEEIT

>using information provided by someone else discredits the effort

So you think every time someone comes up with something they should have to reinvent the wheel?

I protested against an asylumcenter.

Plans for one ended up being scrapped.

This isn't even that impressive. All it takes is some basic physics knowledge (electromagnetism specifically) and the materials required. Anyone can build a wind turbine and connect it to a basic generator.

It produced about enough power for an alarm clock or to recharge a phone, assuming it was ever correctly hooked up (the images never show it working or in any meaningful configuration beyond a bunch of shit up a pole which could potentially produce a nominal amount of electricity)

And some knowledge in electronics of course*

>Black success is rarely celebrated
because it's usually horribly unimpressive or the work of a single guy instead of some sort of social collaboration which would for a change prove they can function as a society

>paying taxes
>not committing crime
>not being a nuisance to everyone around me

Personally, I would have preferred to see such stories, compared to SJW heroic stories of some morbidly obese chick being hailed as a brave person for finally giving up her diet and continue being fat, or some socially inept retard who finally got crazy enough to admit to neurotypicals that he's actually a purple dragon dog biped with 2 dicks and 5 vaginas getting labeled as a hero

Holy shit a dude built a windmill 8 years ago.

Who cares?

I'm sure that windmill really worked well.

Black poeple should be proud of their work sometimes.
youtube.com/watch?v=ybgQJlYRrZs

lmao

Where?

Would this seriously have the blades turn enough to generate anything?
If there was any wind the whole thing would fall over

>rarely celebrated

LOL... the finest in African engineering

>perfectly straight and spaces metal bars strong enough to climb on
>made out of junk
>implying it's hard to spool up some copper wire and have magnets run past them

He literally had to read 1 sentence to come up with that. Have him build his own fully functioning robot and I'll be impressed.

Top kek. niggers man.

holy fuck you can't even see out of the thing

The only surprising thing about that is he read it. Maybe if all of them read books they'd be better off.

This is what bothers me. If a black person does something that's actually worthy of commend, like helping an African community or something they can genuinely be proud of, then good for them; they deserve it.
But this stupid "Tyrone built a computer", "Cool close Ahmed" and "We congratulated DeShawn for being black" you see in the west is just pathetic.

Holy shit.. That is what Rhodesia turned into.. jesus

Just so you guys know this guy is the result of christian missionaires bringing him books and giving him a lot of help in terms of education and resources.

He's not the only one to credit for his "innovative" character (he didn't innovate shit, really) but rather the altruistic character of christians not willing to take credit.

he can read and they have a library ?

>teaching english in japan
>see this fucking story in every textbook
>see it on Sup Forums

More so when the real story is obvious
Would be cool if it was just a story about a guy who tried to better things for his family, but its not

Guy tried to build trash windmill, it most likely does very little to nothing. But he tried.

White people notice rush in to promote black man and provide help/supplies to build another to generate a story so they can feel good

>pays taxes

Fucking faggot, go suck that government dick

Great, he's finally reached 1800's prairie tech!
Still has over 150 years left to go.

Black engineering is the best
>African rocket technician builds his own home made jetpack out of only a leaf blower
>Black automotive engineer builds his very own car all by himself only using a car and a screwdriver

Give these niggers a round of applause.

BUMP

I haven't been paying any taxes. Its not much but if every swede did it i believe or situation would improve.

EE here. I seriously doubt he powered and entire village from a single windmill.

Well, at least they aren't doing that freaky voodoo shit or having tribal wars, it's a start.

How much electricity do you think they use? Most of the homes probably have nothing other than light bulbs and phone chargers.

if this is face-value accurate then the guy is pretty based, hopefully they breed with him to improve their race instead of accusing him of witchcraft or some shit and chopping his head off

Good for him, hes a credit to his people.

a few light bulbs can easily be a few hundred wats. Good luck getting that much out of something looking like that Nevermind though. I wiki'd it and it said it only powered a few appliances in his house. If by that they meant something like phone chargers and light bulbs, then yeah. Totally

>Would this seriously have the blades turn enough to generate anything?
ofc, a car battery connected to a lamp or a radio or something.

How the fuck. This is satire right?

>comes up with something that has already been invented

Then that's not coming up with something u dingus

Very impressive, almost as impressive as the African space program.
youtube.com/watch?v=f4CGwSqrGq8

Here is another great example of African engineering.

In fairness, having enough power to charge phones is a pretty big advantage, considering all the mobile-based banking services and shit. Maybe someone there could even get a job with a phone.

Under achiever

Wow they now have electricity! If only we had someone clever like this man who could build a device that powers not only a small village but a huge city! Oh wait we did. 100 years ago.

Very impressive indeed, here is a recruitment clip for Gabon's military engineering. How can the west even competes?

youtube.com/watch?v=1NW6c2SnQoQ

Forget my link

Fucking kek