How much bud do you get for $80?

How much bud do you get for $80?

Other urls found in this thread:

mixedmartialarts.com/forums/UnderGround/Joe-Rogans-disc-issues-and-what-he-did:2549680
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

6-7 grams, at least where I'm from, probably way more else were

a quarter

Half a zip

Depends on the bud. Anywhere between 6 to 10 grams. You get what you paay for though, so don't go for the cheaper shit.

Oz and a half of mexican dirt or quarter of some real weed

Like 5g hash in London for 80 pounds. Or 4g weed. Sadly im new here and having a hard time finding some quality weed . Most of these fcks smoke garbage so im just smoking hash for now

i get about 5 hemp leafs which I immediately inject upon purchase, usually afterwards I go and murder orphans and steal from old folks homes.

this is how the media thinks weed works

about 8g to 8.5g for 80€

no this is HOW weed works. I am living proof.

1/4 oz

In London .... you're getting ripped off m8

7g weed = 60/65

Half oz

only acceptable answer

Couple of puffs of the good stuff
80 sheckels ain't shit nowdays nigga

10 grams

>for $80?

Five feminized seeds. Grow your own cannabis.
Guaranteed female, saves time.

Here in Portland ME the average would be a little more than 1/4oz of some pretty decent weed. Prices at the legal medical weed shop can vary depending on strain, but $80 is generally the price. Sometimes they have sales, and that knocks the price down a bit, and they also have "small flower" bags of, well, small buds of different strains just sold as is.

Like ive said im new here and im buying drugs off some 40years old muslim dude with 5 kids . And im not going to buy this usual really fucking smelly worthless weed they sell every corner

quarters for 60 (cheapest dealer I've found in years, normally 70-80 here), so with 80 I could get 9.5-10g. Metro Detroit area

Ounce

ffs dont buy from the muzzzies, you're probably funding terrorism. I'll give you a hint, any inner London areas that are close to tourist spots, you're gonna get ripped off.
And if you dont live near those areas just go to your local skate park and ask one of the skaters to sort you out, they will probs get good weed and you wont rip you off

0.7g-1g for a tenner
1.7g-2g for twenty
3.5g for 30
7g for 60
14g for 120
and so on

£80 I can get 12g

ca. 3.5g

1/8-40
1/4-70
ounce- $250
qp- $900

midwest US
pic related

That's about the cost of 1 grow for me, bulbs, nutrients, soil, water. Minus the electricity, so like 10oz.

1/2-3/4 oz depending on quality

12 grams of orange bud

thank god i dont live in the midwest anymore, california may be more expensive in everything but the weed is cheap

8 grams for me but im best friends with the guy

Thats about the average price for a q.

man I would kill for that on the left there. Not a heroine junkie or anything but I have severe back pain. no pain meds of any sort aside from ibuprofen. thanks to insurance and healthcare BS, I will be in pain for atleast the next 4 months before I can get an MRI and doctors can take the proper route of care...

Weed doesnt help at all. Maybe I will try buying some pure cbd oil and see if that helps.

Kay fam thank you, but idk why some skaterfags would give out their dealers number, but yeah it might works

8-10 grams for 80€ in Rotterdam

I always buy in bulk to save. Ends up being $8 a gram which I'm ok with. better than having to be over there.

200g

I feel bro. I had chronic sciatica after I flipped my bike and went neck first into a parked car

had to get surgery like you after having an MRI and trying PT, not I do daily yoga and stretching but still have daily spasms in my leg + some tightness

much much better than the beer trap that used to feel like was constantly on my leg, now I just grow for medicine (anxiety/when I don't feel like drinking) and a good connect on the sublingual morphine ;)

Not the dude you were talking to, but if they give you a hard time just offer to smoke them up for giving you the number. Free weed will get you in.

Not even 3 grams..

-iceland, the most expensive piece of shit country in the world.

>i get about 5 hemp leafs which I immediately inject upon purchase, usually afterwards I go and murder orphans and steal from old folks homes.

dam i knew marihuana was the cause for ed geins problems !

No you are fucking annoying

damn

That is exactly what I have, sciatica due to a likely herniated(blown out) disc. I can feel my back click every time I take a step. I've had a couple bouts of excruciating 11/10 pain like where I have to roll out of bed onto the floor, crawl over to my desk, and pull my self up using the desk and window sill to just stand up. sitting down for more than a few minutes is painful. I have not been comfortable for atleast six months. most nights it takes an hour of rolling around to get comfortable enough to sleep.

buy yeah, insurance requests 6 weeks of PT before they will pay for a MRI. my doc straight up told me that PT will not help me any but insurance requires it.

I have gotten a hold of some vicodin here and there and boy does it feel fantastic to not feel that pain.

Shit seriously sucks. I dont want to get hooked on pain pills, I just want my back fixed whatever it takes(surgery). but for christ's sake, it would be nice to get some relief in the meantime.

should be alright. But like you said, quality of weed can change. Cant really help anymore than that, at least with the skater crowd they're mostly chilled guys, you're bound to find some half decent fresh weed for a normal price, better than smoking some crappy cheese that has been in some guys bedroom for a month

1/4 oz

24 grams of good stuff.

legal weed is a trap guys.

You gotta doctor shop brotha. I was 17 when my accident happened, if I was 17 and getting percocet (the small ones, too, not the big ones cut with acino) then you can easily get it as a grown man.

Don't take no for an answer, the doctors work for you, you need to demand some prescription pain killers because you're at the point of not being able to maintain relationships, functionally be competitive at your job risking being passed for promotion (or worse, fired).

Play the game and get rewarded. Don't abuse the pills, only take them as prescribed and when the time comes, slowly wean yourself off them by lowering the dose a quarter of a week at a time, eventually getting off them all together with the help of weed or kratom, or both.

in the summer time... 2 dozen several pounds of bud plant. it dont take that much resources to grow anything. thats why the wild is full of plants.

No friends so I just buy mine online - about 8g good stuff. 14 grams shit quality.

anywhere from a quarter to an eighth of an ounce depending where you're at and the quality.

starting outdoors conceptually is the perfect route, but when you're dealing with an unpredictable environment, a good grow all summer can quickly turn into a nightmare with 1 too many rainy days, mights, mildew, budrot, etc etc. Everyone should grow inside a first few times before going outside.

If you live somewhere like cali where you can grow year round, then sure. Or if you can invest in a green house and surround it with flowers then that'd be a better route.

i pay $87.50 an OZ

0.5 grams

gotta grow where the sun can see it.. the government is oppressive as fuck... considering this is a nation founded on pirates... obedience to authority is direct disgrace of your ancestors

5g of kush if you know your buyer well enough. half ounce if you're buying shit.

PR: 1/4 with some extra buds
Top: 1/2 OZ with some more buds
Mid: 1 oz
bottom/shake: 4oz of shake.
San Diego prices

80 doller budget for azumax, neem oil, fertalizers, bud boosters. you know. pesticides and fungicides and the building blocks it needs to grow big.

If PT doesn't help any and this gets any worse, I will have to insist. However I know that they are cracking down majorly on doctors prescribing painkillers. Especially since I live in the epicenter of the opioid crisis. I have a couple outcast family members with prescription pill addictions and I feel I may be looked down upon by some family for seeking out pills.

I told my doctor several months ago that I was about to be on a 13 hour flight and that sitting down will be very painful and uncomfortable. I hinted at wanting at least a few pills to get me through that. He just suggested I alternate tylenol and advil and walk the aisles of the plane every 15 minutes... needless to say that did not help and that was the most excruciating 13 hours of my life. Fortunately the flight attendants were sympathetic and they loaded me up with alcohol giving me a beer, a mini jack daniels and a glass of wine each time the cart passed. Once I got 9 drinks in me I was able to sleep lol.

I think tomorrow I will buy some cbd oil. I made some (mostly) THC capsules using some concentrates of unknown thc/cbd content and they dont really help with pain. they get me really really baked but the pain isnt touched. I'm skeptical of cbd and it's usefulness as pain relief that leaves me functional. I know indica strains are higher in cbd which give them that relaxing, couchlock feel. guess I wont know if I dont try.

10 grams approximately at the dispensary with their cheapo weed specials which are like 6/10 maybe even 7/10.

I sold 3.5 grams of my Northern Lights for $10. Did I fuck up? No seeds or stems, nothing of the sort.

Trying to sell the rest (2 ounces) for $400 total, but I keep getting offered $150 total. I'm in IL. I thought this would be more lucrative.

thats nothing, have you ever found one whole hashish leaf and injected that? i have. and i went to go murder a whole hospital full of babeh right afterwards because of the HTC in my system, thats the chemical compound that makes you go insane with weed

you are asking questions here so obviously this is your first grow. Generally speaking, a new grower doesn't make the best bud. post a good picture and I will give ya an honest opinion of it's value in your area. certainly worth more than $150 for two ounces unless it is garbage.

10g of good weed, 7g of top quality weed but i think in that quantity the price would will be a bit lower.

good for you for at least realizing the stigma attached to opoids, and for trying a natural route before jumping straight into narcotics.

Still, everyone is due a pain free quality of life at the barest minimum in life, depriving yourself of this even if temporarily because of what your family might think is not selfish enough. You need to be selfish in times like this sometimes. If they don't care to suggest you a better alternative, pay for it and would just cast judgement, I say fuck them. They don't need to know, no one needs to know until the surgery is over with.

I was up and walking the same day as surgery, when a day before I was at a 11/10 pain level like you...

Hope this is good enough. Thanks.

I know a guy who grows in CA and he'd hook me up with some bomb like blue dream n grandaddy purp (sungrown) for $5 a gram. It was outdoor but looked like indoor. And even that was like 5 years ago. Now prices are een better.

Details: First grow, vegetated for 4 weeks, cloth pots for oxygen flow, good grow tent, LED lights, Fox Farms Ocean Forest soil. Used Flower Tabs for nutrients during flowering stage, which last 10 weeks, pretty long for Northern Lights.

Looks good, the real difference though comes to the cure in growing. We can have the same specs (I use HID, but also FFOF) but because I properly dry and cure, the smell is so pungent it wakes up a room and the high is so proper people that hit my bong have to sit down for a few minutes in a full body sweat almost like they took a dab.

Curing makes the world of difference, genetics complement a proper cure too. Harvesting even a week or two too early can make you end up with hay smelling medicine that no one wants but will take for free from my experience lol

this looks real decent for your first grow tho, it's impossible to comment on anything else from pictures imo, the potency of the high/smell/taste is just not there for us to see

try to make an image that is actually in focus . we need ot see the trichomes to make any judgement .

Depends on where you live but it should be about 7 grams

about 10-12 grams, local dispensary.

color and shape/density look ok but hard to see anything past that. blurry af photo. could be worth $100 an ounce, could be worth $250. hard to see if it's good.

For now, I can live with the pain. I have been uncomfortable since april, not one day have I said wow, my back feels fine... well except when I got a few vicodin. These past few weeks have been significantly more painful than prior but not quite one of the 11/10 pain episodes I have had a couple of. If that pain comes back, you can bet your ass I will go to the doctor and DEMAND relief.

Smell is strong, cured carefully, now sealed in mason jars which I open once a week to let it breathe.

So $150 for 2 ounces is bullshit then, right?

Shitty phone. Trichomes were milky with some amber, I went for a good body stone/head high cross section.

2.5ml oil for my vape. Not in a legal state so I have to pay extra I'm sure but I do enjoy being able to smoke wherever

JJmeds is running a sale i got 28g of OG Kush for 99 dollars and 186dollars for blood bubba 28g

as i told you on the other tread 300-400 on the low end for 2 ounces if its half decent quality.

Nz? Where do you score

how long have you been burping the jars? I stop weekly burping after the 4 week mark and only open them 1-2 times a month, for 5 minutes at most. By that point they're dry to the touch but don't crumble or anything, nice sweet spot that allows you to take the bud off the main stem before placing it in a grinder

but sounds like you're doing good :)
fucking rough though my man, I know where you're at right now and it's not fun a lot of the time. I almost forget about my pain since surgery but one bad twist or not properly stretching frequently can remind my ass real fast.

Definitely recommend looking into stretches that take the pressure off your spinal cord/vertebrae. Helps so much, hell just laying flat on the floor while doing these is tremendous for me personally

10 grams easy

Thanks for the advice man and yes, I have been doing some stretches starting the past few days. I can certainly feel the pain get worse through the day as my spine compresses and it always feels much better after a good nights rest.

This is a no-meme question. Do you think you can ever grow accustomed to the pain and treat is as a new normal, or is it too painful (11/10 like you said) and too sporadic for that to be the case?

if you have a throwaway email, i can try digging later for the sheet my surgeon gave me with all the exercises if you want

best advice I can give you is once you do get the surgery, build your core strength up at least a couple times a week, it's very very crucial for keeping successful results and being close to pain free, I know for sure that's why I so easily herniated mine during the crash was because of having such a weak core

Been burping once a week for 5 weeks since curing was complete. I'll cut it back to once a month.

For a while it was tolerable but the past few weeks it has gotten progressively worse. not nearly as painful as it has been but I cant live like this currently. In December I was out of commission from intense pain about 10 days. In April it happened again and it was 9/10 pain for 3 weeks.

it started acting up almost three weeks ago. I go from a 2-5/10 pain level as the day progresses. this time it is more of a dull, almost nauseating gross feeling pain. the difference this time is all the awful noises I'm hearing coming from my back. pops and crunches and clicking yuck.

Since the pain has come and gone three times now, I feel it is crucial to take action asap. I dont see it getting any better.

and nah, sorry I dont have a throwaway email, my only email is basically my full name so probably not good to post here lol.

Yes, I have heard that building core strength is key to keeping the pressure off your back. makes sense.

Trips of truth. That’s standard here in cali, you can find better deals here and there though

Ever done inversion therapy?

Or this shit: mixedmartialarts.com/forums/UnderGround/Joe-Rogans-disc-issues-and-what-he-did:2549680

80 grams of brick weed, around 50 grams of outdoor bud or 10 grams of some really good shit where i'm from

I'm going to see if this is offered at physical therapy when I start next week. if it isnt something they recommend then I will ask my doctor about it. not sure if they suggest this without having an MRI to see the exact problem

Well, it's 30 an eighth here, 55 for a quarter...so, realistically any decent dispensary around here would give you 3/8 of an ounce without hesitation~

7g of of mid-quality green, or about a half O of ditch weed here in SD. Or 3.5g of some good shit for 60. SD sucks.

4g weed? wtf dude

never pay more than £10 a gram, if you're having problems then use the dark web

>subtle Friday reference
>mah niggah

>california may be more expensive in everything but the weed is cheap
As of January there will be a 20% tax my friend. Cheap will no longer exist

Good luck.

Weed isnt foing to help nerve pain which is wat sciatica is. Only.makes it worse. I have 4 bulging discs with all nerves being pinched on each. Take morphine 30mg er 2x day, oxy 10mg 3x day, gabapentin 300mg 3x day and methocarbamol 750mg 3x day and that barely helps

>welcome to el weedo nostro

70$ an oz of mid grade, turning it all into shatter tomorrow.

Literally shit all over my room, 80% shake, also all turning to shatter

i can get 9 grams for $50 so idk you do the math.

Its that loud ass miami weed too.

Perks of being a cool ass white boy