ITT: Industry plants

ITT: Industry plants

Fun Fact: Neanderthals can't actually make music. He is clearly being lead

DUDE WHITE KIDS BEING LYNCHED LMAO

Lead? Why would be choose to be something so toxic?

I would disagree with you in the past but when Kendrick Lamar sent praise to xxxtentacion, that's where I knew he is an industry plant.

What defines an "industry plant?" Seriously, think about it for two seconds

He's actually a corporate puppet planted by Frito-Lay with the aim of making people hungry for Cheetos every time they look at his hair.

honeypot

honeypot

stir stir stir...

Someone who is entirely lifted by record labels
they can have talent, they can actually care about their music, but they were spread and shilled way too hard by the label to the point where people are fucking sick of their shit

the BNMs were all paid for

What does it mean to be "lifted" by record labels? Is it bad for record labels to advertise their artists? You really think X has been advertised that heavily?

but X was unsigned for the longest

he started out as a nobody soundcloud/facebook rapper you dumb fuck

C H A N C E
>C H A N C E
unironically

>lifted
given a spot they would not otherwise have, even among the label
>Is it bad for record labels to advertise their artists?
Yeah, it kind of is
I don't like some money-driven corporation telling me who is good
>You really think X has been advertised that heavily?
Not him exactly. I was more talking on the topic.

Chance is more deserving of that thread pic than X
pretends to be a proper nigga, but he's from one of the fucking richest families in Chicago

wait what in the hell are you saying

do you think record labels like a dude who's likely going to go to jail for years for repeatedly beating his girlfriend? does that sound like a good business move you?

nigga
of course not
that's not at all what I was talking about
they drop as fast as possible after that shit

Well a Neanderthal managed to make an unfinished game in 23 years, so maybe they can also make music at a similarly slow pace.

>do you think record labels like a dude who's likely going to go to jail for years for repeatedly beating his girlfriend? does that sound like a good business move you?
all publicity is good publicity

>black
>neanderthal
boy you're stupid...

>boy
Steven what has gotten in to you? You used to be a respectable young man and now you act like an African American on the interwebs. It was that damned hip-hop music wasn't it?

i'm not white nor black and i don't even live in the usa, fuck off

really senpaitachi?

Get a haircut you massive fanny

is there literally a single fact to back that up, or is it just "le whites were neanderthals and the original humans were retarded xdd"