My mom passed 5 years ago and I'm sitting here crying like a fag. Anyone have any good pics to laugh at?

My mom passed 5 years ago and I'm sitting here crying like a fag. Anyone have any good pics to laugh at?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=idoYCVLh2qI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No

congratulations to your mom for passing her test

Here's one that always makes me laugh. Sorry for your loss, OP

Breddy good

Have a micro Pepe for your troubles

Here mate we all feel like shit tonight

I'm glad your mom is dead you fucking fag. Get over it, she was a cunt anyways.

I asked the wise ass and got dubs for you, and a “yes”

Ow the edge

how did she died op

>936b
I'm not certain the last time I saw an image under 1kb

Here’s the pic

Wow I cut myself on the edge :/

It'll be ok dude just know that you were the light of your mothers life and she will always love you. I don't know if there's a heaven but her love for you will never end, and keep this in mind she would want you to be happy, enjoying life like she did when she had you come into her life.

Just be happy op that's what she would of wanted

Wait.
Wait wait.
Hold the fuck on.

This image is older than the internet, why do you have it saved under the format of a default camera file name?

I hope he killed himself

You can never speak to your mom again

She died knowing what a failure her son is

Nothing you accomplish from now can ever affect the way she saw you

That must be really hard for you. Maybe there is someone you can talk to who understands you better than anyone and can relate their experience to yours... oh wait.

Hey OP just posting to let you know I'm a trained therapist and I would really like to help you but I can't- Today is my mom'said birthday and I'm taking her to a restaurant she always talks about but feels like she can't afford to visit. Earlier today I went shopping with her for a couple hours and bought her 3 or 4 new outfits so she would have something nice to wear. She said it was really nice to see how much I care about her. Anyway good luck

youre like my mom when my grandma died shes still messed up about it, so she can relate to you, i miss my grandma too i still dream about her all the time, i dont have many funny pics but maybe u'll laugh at this one

Damn I bet her body is decomposing by now. Soon there will be nothing physically left of the person you knew...

Actually bones take quite a goddamn long time to decompose and you're a retarded tryhard.

We all know this is what he really came here for. He knows he can't feel good. He just wants to feel something

No one knows their mother by their skeleton..

Thank you, I'm so proud of her too

Damn I bet you feel like talking to her

Heart complications

Why do you care OP? Is crying like a bitch going to change anything?

Cremated

Continue crying and stop trying to suppress it.

youtube.com/watch?v=idoYCVLh2qI

this is exactly how i saw this image and i cant stop laughing for some reason

Dude I came here to laugh, do you think I'm sitting here going "aww yeah crying like a little Bitch", no, I'm atleast trying to change my mood and move on with the moment

This is the kawaii girl mom would have wanted me to date...

She would love it if sempai notices her. Or if you're made of meat (which you are!) Either way, she's interested.

I love Polandball... :)

I do.

guess what dicklips? your mom is going to die one day hahaha. i've experienced it just like OP and it's extremely painful - so you have that to look forward to lol.

and no matter how many "post or your mom will die" threads you post in she's still going to die. and you're going to be left all alone because clearly your not the type of person to have friends.