Do any of you fuckers have the conspiracy theory version of this...

Do any of you fuckers have the conspiracy theory version of this? I think I reached a level that's not even on the chart but I just wanted to make sure because it'd be fucking scary if I did

Other urls found in this thread:

websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901/
youtube.com/watch?v=knLCUYVw5K4
youtube.com/watch?v=JaEWJVWiWMQ
youtube.com/watch?v=x4sqMNHZxjI
youtube.com/watch?v=JX9kXJIydmA
youtube.com/watch?v=8MJyZ6Yu8Vk
youtu.be/o9QRa0hdf9E
youtube.com/watch?v=H3GPWQYg29A
youtube.com/watch?v=qx8hrhBZJ98
youtube.com/watch?v=dfXVhKZev8Y
youtube.com/watch?v=2px_AWdDx5k
youtube.com/watch?v=KW7uvYz9yjA
youtube.com/watch?v=SwaBvIWt2-0
youtube.com/watch?v=2lIGGvhGz3I
youtube.com/watch?v=AxrBPsPNqPM
youtube.com/watch?v=UYQA4zuXZZg
youtube.com/watch?v=tyBrxxUWO28
youtube.com/watch?v=CT5E2AoKh08
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>tfw Jaded Outcast

>tfw you once ironically called the police

Hardcore mexibro reporting in

I get at least 30 replies if I manage to secure the first post in a thread

Feelsgoodman.jpg

>printing memes
gets me every time

These are all that I can find, OP

>browsing /po/

kek

This one is pretty sweet but not the one I'm looking for. thanks though

I'd like to add that Rinophytonecrophilia is missing from this

>military uniforms more weird than school uniforms
>hentai in normal

I just looked up websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901/
What in the actual fuck am I looking at

Levels 3-5 are mostly what I listen to.

i post urinocally made a thread on /po/ and checked my own dubs unironically

what lvl am i

>senile shitposting
i need to practice this

meanwhile in their chat:
0732z ::ffff:100.4.162.187: does anyone know whats happening on 8992? It's acting unusual. Sounds like touch tones
0733z ::ffff:100.4.162.187: never mind. It's those darn french

/posting at work/

but what is the Despair Code tho

I’d just like to interject for a moment. What you’re refering to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/LInux, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.
Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called “Linux”, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project.
There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine’s resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called “Linux” distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.

Why are Ben Garrison, Zionism and Bane at the bottom? They're central parts of this board.

>No Swede becomes oldfag, they either kill themselves or move to /r9k/

>post-ironic shitposting
>ironic anti-happening shitposting
>meme worship
>proxy samefagging
>arguing with yourself
>real nigga hours
>suicide threats
>threadsplitting
>unpaid adverisement
>layered-ironic depression
>hidden messages in posts
>inverted memes
>calling the police

One time I got really drunk and high on Xanax and walked 3 miles to the sheriff's office and turned myself in for "conspiracy to commit terrorism against the presidential office" with a straight face, after hearing the details of Obamacare. I woke up the next morning wearing a hospital gown in a padded room, and was allowed to walk home before lunch time with no charges filed.

>He did just as the Zen Master instructed. His meditation was frequently interrupted by worries. He worried whether or not the rest of the plumbing fixtures would fall from the second floor bathroom to join the pipes and other trash he was sitting on. He worried how would he know when the moon rose on the next night. He worried about what the people who walked through the room said about him.

>His worrying and meditation were disturbed when, as if in a test of his faith, ordure fell from the second floor onto him. At that time two people walked into the room. The first asked the second who the man was sitting there was. The second replied "Some say he is a holy man. Others say he is a shithead."

>Hearing this, the man was enlightened.

>checking dubs on /po/
This is just wrong, why would ever anyone do this

Where is the Pope?

I assure you it is politically relevant.
I'm proving the Law of Fives.
That doesn't make any sense to you, I know.
You just have to take my word for it.

It's a joke, if you actually shitposts on /po/ you're just a retard. It's a joke (a funny one), not something to aspire to.

It's important to know why you are doing what you are doing, lest there is no point in doing it.

At the very bottom. You can't see it because it's written in black.

americans are such drugged up weirdos

First world white people problems.

You wouldn't understand.

>white people problems
Then it only concerns 60% of your population :^)

>I think I reached a level of retardation that`s not even on the chart
FTFY

Indeed.

That's why it's so problematic.

HABEMUS BOI

how about we mix greatest polak ever with lord KeK ?

>contemplating dog knees

What the fuck

How about fuck off

I used to see a psychologist.

I don't know if he knows I'm schizoidal or not, or maybe he does and he knew that closing my case was an effective course of treatment.

what does "post-ironic" mean exactly

If you knew the answer to that question, you would have asked it anyway.

Woah.

>fat chicks is worse than vore, religious abuse

It is, whales are disgusting.

And then you would have pretended that it was mindblowing.

Hearing the difference now isn't the reason to encode to FLAC. FLAC uses lossless compression, while MP3 is 'lossy'. What this means is that for each year the MP3 sits on your hard drive, it will lose roughly 12kbps, assuming you have SATA - it's about 15kbps on IDE, but only 7kbps on SCSI, due to rotational velocidensity. You don't want to know how much worse it is on CD-ROM or other optical media.

I started collecting MP3s in about 2001, and if I try to play any of the tracks I downloaded back then, even the stuff I grabbed at 320kbps, they just sound like crap. The bass is terrible, the midrange...well don't get me started. Some of those albums have degraded down to 32 or even 16kbps. FLAC rips from the same period still sound great, even if they weren't stored correctly, in a cool, dry place. Seriously, stick to FLAC, you may not be able to hear the difference now, but in a year or two, you'll be glad you did.

>What this means is that for each year the MP3 sits on your hard drive, it will lose roughly 12kbps
Jesus christ you're retarded. MP3 is just a compression algorithm that doesn't keep all the data of the original, it has nothing to do with how quickly bits degrade on your storage medium.

I was under the impression Sup Forums hated transhumanism.

Hate transhumanism?

Nah.

I simply do not see the point.

Basically, what you're telling me is that it's a good thing to be so afraid of dying that you would upload your consciousness into a robot.

Why do that when you can just upload your consciousness into a simulator and create your own heaven out of pure imagination? Then you don't even need to bother with physical reality anymore, and you can just let the unconscious robots take up the task of managing physical reality for you while you play around in your heaven simulator. And at some point, you can command the robots to build the digital race a cosmic solar powered satellite to orbit around the sun, and we can go on interstellar trips in stasis and never have to worry about physical death ever again.

But then... why?

That brings into question what's so great about "actual" heaven, too.

Seems kind of empty.

The only answer is to allow ourselves to be swallowed up by the sun and send our descendants off in a Pepsi can built by the lowest bidder to start the struggle all over again, just like the ayy lmaos did for us.

Any mecha fans here?

Not what you're looking for, but here's another one for Game of Thrones

tfw hardcore

Sort of related here, I've been looking for a video that I heard about on here a while ago where a dude masturbates while wearing an actual severed cow's head in a dark room (or something like that shit )
Can't find it anywhere, help a nigga out?

Favorite iceberg pic

updated version

I've heard all of these.

Also, where is Nightlamp?

Levels 3 and 4 reporting. I have an orchestral cover of Serbia Stronk, if that counts.

>chaika
what

>australia
Is not understanding an irony is some kind of shitposting?

>I have an orchestral cover of Serbia Stronk, if that counts.
whoa hold the fuck up
share that shit

Pleb tier pham
Here is some more Yugoslav music
youtube.com/watch?v=knLCUYVw5K4
youtube.com/watch?v=JaEWJVWiWMQ
youtube.com/watch?v=x4sqMNHZxjI
youtube.com/watch?v=JX9kXJIydmA
Post Yugoslav Patriotic music is the best
the true white man's music
It's on youtube m8
youtube.com/watch?v=8MJyZ6Yu8Vk

well I found one
youtu.be/o9QRa0hdf9E

Sup Forums does actively hate any discussion of transhumanism and superintelligence. This is evident by how Space Elevator had all of his threads slid and no longer posts with any regulatory.

This discussion also is seen as the moral superior third option and renders what Sup Forums loves to discuss pointless. Which is a problem for a lot of people whose identities are built up Certain social issues or have the egos buoyed by their world views.

Superintelligence check mates these problems.

search for "putridsexobject"

have another one from Sup Forums
thanks
here´s another cover. not as good as those tho
youtube.com/watch?v=H3GPWQYg29A

>Tibetan throat singing

That shit is my jam

Good taste
youtube.com/watch?v=qx8hrhBZJ98
now with extra memeness
youtube.com/watch?v=dfXVhKZev8Y
youtube.com/watch?v=2px_AWdDx5k
youtube.com/watch?v=KW7uvYz9yjA

Mongolian > Tibetan

Daily reminder to stay busy.

If you didn't have problems to solve that are sitting right in front of you, you'd be looking for problems to solve.

Hence why you're complaining about how nobody cares about your pop-sci article spam.

If you want transhumanism so badly, you should spend less time bitching about how nobody cares about things that don't exist and more time bringing them into existence.

Savvy?

Any of you goys ever heard of Maybeshewill?

I've posted in the bath multiple times

Get the fuck out Richard.

this?

Looks like it, but don't recognize any of that.

This is one of their bests IMO youtube.com/watch?v=SwaBvIWt2-0

Also
youtube.com/watch?v=2lIGGvhGz3I
Fuck it will post a few
youtube.com/watch?v=AxrBPsPNqPM

youtube.com/watch?v=UYQA4zuXZZg

>concrete enemas

Eh, I like my geeky music with a little more aggression and discord.

youtube.com/watch?v=tyBrxxUWO28

The production on that stream is amazingly unappealing for a rock album, does not flatter the sound of the band at all, would benefit far more from a 'live' sound.

>abortion smoothie

i lol'd at "doxxing yourself"

That's what you go to the concert for.

youtube.com/watch?v=CT5E2AoKh08

>Conversion to Judaism.

This one is correct, there is only 1% of us Zionist Supremacists here.

No NRx?

>Planetarian's getting a movie and ova this summer

Yes

I thought some of the stuff in fallen was normal... most of it, I mean it's just a good time right?

Altogether I'll never understand how a forced "live" sound is any better than overproduction.

It's different if you use your "live" sound on an album as an excuse to not put effort into production.

Because in the end, it's not live, and it doesn't even sound live. It just sounds like you unironically made your album sound ironically shitty.

>tfw oldfag tier

>he fell for the FLAC meme
>inb4 he was pretending

This is what happens when you use a lossy compression algorithm.

About the meme iceberg, it's good to know that according to current data this picture currently depicts (also incorrectly) about 10% of meme levels available to most interested humans. Deeper levels often include ironic representation of the researcher as the higher level (and of course I'm talking about several layers of irony) so they are hardly explainable in words. Meme researching community also has it's legends, people supposedly breaking 200'th level plato. There are only several dozens of people capable of that. Still, there is solid evidence of meme chats and places beyond wildest human comprehension. The ability to continue completely incoherent yet absolutely structured shitposting in hundreds of different languages and other semiotic systems for evidentially months in these places is striking. The level of discussion there is estimated in the range of 1000-1500. The research suggests these places are in no way inhabited by human lifeforms.