Hidden cam bread

Hidden cam bread
>family members encouraged

Fake and obvious

bamp

Anyone have the other picture?

Bump

Why can't someone do something like this to Emma Watson in a public restroom? Just her sitting down to take a piss would be enough. Millions of gallons of cum would be spilled over the next century over it.

How hard is that?

It wouldn't necessarily be that difficult, but it's unlikely that someone who would want to do it would have access to the same bathroom Emma is about to use. It would most likely have to be an employee somewhere with only one available toilet, but in that case it would be too risky for them to post it anywhere.

I went to a party and planted a spycam in a garbage can near the toilet once.

Sadly I had pushed the wrong button and it didn't take any video, but when I came back to collect the cam literally 30 women at that party had taken a piss in plain sight of that cam.

There were so many people at that party, I could have posted the video anywhere and no one would have known it was me.

moar?

Also, why is she wiping her ass after taking a shower?

Emily?

Although...

If I think about it. If it were Emma Watson, she would literally spend millions trying to find out who did it and she would question everyone from such a party.

But...

If the cam were set up to be in a toilet constantly. Like a gas station toilet somewhere near where she lives... eh, nevermind, there would be security footage of the person going into the bathroom to set it up.

It would have to be a party situation as stated.

You know what would be funny?

If Emma Watson goes to like Africa to help poor starving kids and shit. And then she goes to use one of the bathrooms in the hotel and there is a cam THERE. Even if they prosecuted the dirty African nigger who did it, his life is totally worthless and meaningless and he actually did the world a favor and give us all Emma Watson pussy.

But was Emma Watson at that party?

stop putting generic white girl names and expecting a reponse. thats racist you prick

The Duchess of Oxford does *not* use public conveniences.

No, I'm saying it was a huge party with tons of hot women there.

I was so fucking mad when I realized I had pushed the wrong button.

And now we got banned from there over unrelated reasons.

Some dude's UGLY wife hit on me, and he got upset and got us banned. lmao I shit you not. Out of all the people at that party, the person I had no interest in got me banned.

Poetic justice? Nah, I have been banned from almost any bar and night club over the years.

Emily's parents are to blame. They didn't want to call her LaUrine or Shonaqqa.

oh wow those quints

The quints of truth

>Duchess of Oxford
Who the fuck is that?

So you're saying Emma would never be caught using a regular restroom in public?

I think you're mistaken.

She's young and a little hip.

I bet she's never even let her boyfriend bend her over and fuck her from behind. She's that much of a Femnazi.

I wish someone would rape her like they did Fran Drescher.

>Hidden
>looks directly into the camera

Her Grace has servants to handle her personal needs.

I live in a shared house at uni with all girls. What is a good HD hidden cam.

Maybe she doesn't use the restroom in public. Maybe a can in the limo to shit in? I never found her all that great but hypothetical question for you. Say your in the same place as Emma. Maybe it's a unisex bathroom. Your coming out as she is going in. She has the look about her that she has to shit. She goes in and you realize you left your coat hanging on the door. You wait her out. Fifteen minutes later she comes out relieved. You go in and happen to look in the bowl and guess what? She left a floater. Decent sized log. What would you do?? And you "by chance" have a decent sized Ziploc baggie with you.

>shitting in a bucket and having servants move it away

Holy tits! More?

Lmao. I'm not sure I'd take it.

Only if I had video to proove that the shit actually belonged to her.

If I knew I couldn't be caught (which now I know I would, because she would have SEEN me go in and out, in which case I wouldn't do it). But say we were all wearing costumes for some Halloween party and my costume was the same as at least 20 other people, then I would take the shit in the zip loc bag and auction it off and release the video of her shitting to the world as proof that it's her shit.

Maybe just 'FAMILY'.

She looks like a poor attempt at a m to f trans

Her Grace does not shit.

Either get a gopro and configure it so there are no beeps or lights then hide it or get a pinhole camera and stash it somewhere in an object.

Yeah I probably would too. I'd try and eBay it as well. Nother question though. Would you sniff it? I know you would get a whiff fishing it out of the bowl but would you breath it in? Huff it maybe? Who here would take a nibble? Raise your hand.

Security is the answer to your question. Security sweeps for things like cameras, stalkers and fans alike in the venues famous people stay in. They are the ones who stop this kind of thing.

WHERE IS THE REST?

this, immediate turn off.

I really like this pic i took of my Sister

Yeah, I'd sniff it, but not because it's Emma. I sniff almost any woman's shit. I'm that horny of a guy.

I'd probably keep a piece of it to myself before I auctioned the remaining turd to whatever perv would buy it.

I'd keep mine in a glass case and keep it in my cold storage where no one would see it except close friend pervs. Maybe after the statute of limitations passes and I'm an old fart I'd let everyone know that it was me.

Good lord tell me there's more. This is great. Jerking off slow and waiting for more!

More?

Why do you neckbeard virgins do this in every thread? Throwing out some random broads name isn't going to make anybody on the fucking planet think that you actually know the girl in the picture.

You could sell it back to her maybe. Tell her your going to auction it off in Saudi Arabia or something. She might pay big or take it out in "trade". You say you like that sort of thing? Ever sniffed a woman's shit?

More?

>I wish someone would rape her like they did Fran Drescher
wut

When I was younger I thought she was hot, now not so much.

Remember that bitch from "The Nanny?" with that annoying ass laugh? Like, Eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh.

My fucking mom used to watch that show. She had a smoking ass body, but the most annoying personality and voice.

Then like 15 years later, I found out on the news that someone had broken into her apartment and raped her. I was so fucking happy. I actually told my gf at the time and she was freaked the fuck out. I'm a sadistic kind of guy. Like, I remember telling my gf how Little House on the Prairie got me all turned on after she mentioned what a nice show it is and how she liked to watch it as a kid. I was like, "I hated that show, because the girls never took their clothes off. That dude has like 5 daughters and they're all smoking ass hot. As a little 8 year old boy this is insane amounts of foreplay with no reward." She was like: wtf

Eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh

More

More, I've seen the shit quality webm of her, if you got a HQ link post it..

Home invasion. After she was raped at gunpoint by niggers, her husband realized he was gay and they divorced.

More like this

Higher quality link

I had no idea...

Let's see moar!!!!

mooooaaaar

Holy fuck, I hope you're on meds.
Good luck in life, chief.

Omg I want so much more of her
, fuuuuuuuck!

Love this thread

hidden my ass.

Took a few more pic, before she hits me, but the first one was best

Yes! Keep her comin!

Love this set and need more desperately

brah, thats happened before the nanny existed. So jokes on you she got raped and made shitloads of money.

And shes hot as fuck

why is she so red down there, is she turned on

have you posted her before? i kind of recognize her from another thread

keep sharing too

math teacher

she hit user bc he was just taking pictures

Let's see tits

Made the husband watch

That's a gross abuse of your roomates' privacy. Would you want some creepy dude taking hidden video of you?

Also if you get caught you are legally fucked, and a social pariah unless you move far, far away.

More?! She needed to take a break for a back massage?