I'm here from the year 2053 shitposts are larger than ever and i'm a huge fan of what you did here...

I'm here from the year 2053 shitposts are larger than ever and i'm a huge fan of what you did here. (you are in the wiki ebooks)

ask me anything about what happens in the future

what happens in the future?

Is everbody still fuckin retarded in the future?

a lot of things,
in your near future though which is like 2018 there are a few coordinated terrorist attacks through sweden germany and ISIS starts gaining control of syria as eu tries to fend off the backlash from the public. by 2019 ISIS controls Syria completely and Vladimir Putin and Donald Trump make an alliance against terrorism.

You think everybody's retarded now?
Imagine that but with 12 billion people, and 10 billion of those having constant connection to the internet.

who cares about all that shit
i want to know if they do a f*r*i*e*n*d*s reunion show

in a few years from now i think they do a movie

Give me a summary of everything that happened from here to 2053 you fuck.

whats the nigger to normie ratio in 2053

Dafuq are time travel laws like??

oh no, ok see now i'm prepared for it

thank you your trip was well worth the effort
you are making a difference

This

How long til you can see everybody naked using augmented reality glasses running a mod to overlay nude skin on the body shape it maps while looking at someone

What's England look like in 2053?

health improves and eventually rich companies and buisness owners manage to get africa up and running, rich whites in search of exotic places travel there and the african population rises with mortality falling down but their child birth rate at a sky high

so there's a lot of niggers by 2053

a lot of things i'd rather answer specific questions newfag

England becomes a satellite of Saudi Arabia in 2024. All the liberals left due to brexit, all the racists left due to the Muslims, the Muslims stayed.

just wondering, in the future, y'all ain't got no more other belts?

Does taco bell expand their meat secection to more than beef, chicken or steak?

How was the technological singularity

what happens to mexico?

More multicultural then ever, Imagine London, and then spread it to the entire island

Not in 2053, not ever, probably

The people I worked with don't give a fuck about preserving the timeline too much, just keep the interaction to a minimum and you should be fine, we don't even want to think about what happens if i kill my own grandfather or similar

Elon kills it and gains a monopoly on human thought via his neural net interfaces. There is no computer AI but all of humanity is kind of a hive mind if you're connected.

I'm glad you have an at least basic understanding of the current political climate in the UK, but I'm afraid it's not deep enough to understand that what you've just commented is complete and utter horse shite. Carry on.

You're wrong, you can literally do it today with a modded hololens lol

Does Anne Marie ever speak to me again? Does she ever fall back in love with me?

Horse shit is eradicated in 2024 along with England

when will be world war 3

London is already its own country anyway, I have nightmares about the rest of England being the same as that artsy dead end.

Monday I got an interview 3rd one what kind of money offer and bens I'm I looking at? Next I need to win big time money can you help me? Sexbots what year they happen in?

cmon now u know big clout pack got mo belts than a karate class

there is AI in 2053, however scientist took the threat of the very thing your proposing seriously, so there's heavy protection against those sort of things. also they try not to get to far

umm, not much? still a drug fueled country. trump actually builds the wall so the population rise in around 2022 just because of refugees moving back in creates a crisis but they get out of it by 2030

Yes

i can get cbbe irl?!?!

Horses should've been ended around the time of cars.

Why do kids love the taste of cinnamon toast crunch?

Are granite counter tops better or worse for a home resale value in the future?

I said horse shit, not horses. Horses by law must wear butt plugs that burn any poop they do

when is half life 3 gonna be announced?

Compared to what? Marble? No

why did you choose Sup Forums to ama instead of something like reddit or twitter or facebook

wasn't op

you can do it, people aren't doing it though

no

no world war 3 on the radar, quite a lot of smaller wars though as in war against terrorism where syria gets fucking nuked and north korea vs japan south korea russia and america which basically destroys them without harm to other nations

umm manchester city wins premier league, barcelona wins spanish league
goldenstate warriors win NBA
boston goes in finals

bet on some of those things you might be able to win some money

sexbots happen in like 2025 i wanna say maybe earlier but it's more like VR sex bots than actual sex bots

does trump have a second or third term?

Aliens confirmed?

any significant evolutions for humans? Cybernetic enhancements?

genuinely not a question about the future

tbh i have no idea

2020, released the same year

because proving that i'm actually a time traveler would possibly fuck up the timeline, on Sup Forums i don't have to

No
You should already know this
That isn't evolution, that is augmentation

When is alien disclosure? Alien waifus when?

yeah i want alien waifus

Creatures that have to wear man-made metallic shoes to survive in our world, don't deserve the hundreds of chances we give them on our roads.

Oh, there's a horse: better follow the law and drive at 2mph, because he's supposed be here and I should respect that: don't want to scare him or anything like that.

Horses served a purpose in a time gone by.

second term, yes, third term no
aliens possibly confirmed, not 100%, and no contact
cybernetic enhancements =! evolution but almost everybody who's lost a limb and is decently off can get a replacement, however no exo suits yet

Any possible way you can help me get rich future user?
Like investments/ lotto numbers?

alrght yeah aliens are pretty evident i was just making sure. However, let me rephrase that, Are there any significant augmentations? both internal and external.

Help us all OP we out here shrugglin

Penises can vibrate

alien disclosure not till 2053 and i haven't been to the future, alien waifus tomorrow

another faggot responding instead of me

When will eating human flesh be normalized?

i commented on who's gonna win NBA, premier league, spanish league, who's gonna go to finals in the NBA, if you bet on all of that now you can get decent money

also invest in space X they do shit, gold falls on value so don't invest in that

>alien waifus TOMORROW

Y
E
S

when zombies reveal them selves to seattle in this year jk. one of the reasons i came to this year is because rose mciver is under 30. i was in love with her on iZombie but she was about 60 when i was a teenager

It already is
Have you had mc Donald's lately?

>north korea vs japan south korea russia and america which basically destroys them without harm to other nations

everyone knows north korea didnt get nuked yet only because they have a fuckload of conventional artillery which is aiming for big south korean cities , and they cannot be disarmed , dont even have electronic pieces , in case of attack on north korea they will fire all what they got as revenge

whole war over in a day, but around 10 years worth of recon, they sent over 5 million people in troops, nuked their nukes etc. freed a bunch of civilians and united north and south korea 2029

What year will the south rise again?

alrght yeah aliens are pretty evident i was just making sure. However, let me rephrase that, Are there any significant augmentations? both internal and external.

>Penises can vibrate

What powers the future?

I mean the next 5 presidents since Trump were republican candidates, and the country gets a lot more authoritative after feminst and antifa rallies and protests, so technically that's pretty much what you will be getting with US

owo

that wasn't my answer but whetever
there is talks about creating a false human brain to transfer information to but that is not finished yet. almost any physical problems can be fixed with technology though, as in broken limbs etc.

?

Well thanks and will do. Also great about the sexbots my wf would be ok with a theresome with one

oh thanks, and sorry

>get africa up and running
>implying rich people benefit from wealth distribution

What produces electricity, you dense fuck.

If you're from the future, how did you get a Sup Forums account to post with?

That's odd, nothing about the US invasion of Somalia? But still

Who *exactly* do I marry and where/when/how do I meet her? (if this doesn't fuck up the timeline (or maybe me writing this already happened (which means I engineer my own future?)))
And are there and major mil-tech or PMC companies that started up in the 30s? Any famous political leaders or great minds around then?

If you're a real time traveler, you'll tell me uncanny shit only I would know about myself. You've got the databases, the internet's memory is eternal.

he's a time traveler, not a fortune teller. how would he know everything about you, with you remaining anonymous?

How did Elon musk end up doing. What about tesla and SpaceX?

Newfag

My Sup Forums posts will eventually be linked to my identity once I get a job in the prime of the digital age. Net filters and cross-tracing and shit. And if I become famous, someone's ought to try expose me.

Thus, the content here would be linked to an identity that exists in the future that he should know of, assuming some events went the right way.

Show us a future meme before this post goes away

nuclear power for most of the world lol phrase it better next time

hard

US pretty much stays away from Somalia, no big conflicts there

I have no idea who you marry, I have all the knowledge a normal historian from 2053 would know about 2017, there's plenty of great minds i can list like: Rick Carter (50th president of america), Aaron Clarke (basically Elon Musk of the future, plays a giant role in attempting to colonize mars, still working on it by 2053) also Taylor Joyce who's literally heading the operation i'm working on and discovers time travel, and wormhole travel.

Idk much about major mil tech or PMC sorry.

Any majorly influential laws passed in the US?

Great. Invest in SpaceX.

Nope, sorry.

I can't show it to you, but there's a rap group from Serbia called the Joint Gang who get famous in 2018-19 and it becomes a huge meme. The okay emoji is their main symbol and that shit is used for ages. I mean genuinely it's still a nostalgia meme in 2053

How do we crack temporal mechanics in only 45 years and what's the science behind it?

Thought so. people are too stupid now to get over their feelings and start using an actual power source that'll be worth it.

>implies that I'll go down the "single and burned out unmotivated intellectual" path
Makes sense tbh, something must have gone wrong earlier on and I might guess what it is

Very strict immigration laws are being made, Trump's ban list doesn't get abolished until 2036, however marijuana gets legalized in 2025
health care is amazing and limb replacement is free

Will the Texas Rangers ever win a world series

That's fucking great lmao I love doing the okay emoji sign in daily life so makes it even better Im keep doing it and saying joint gang. Im the same guy who asked about the human flesh so goodluck with Rose! Get daat pussi boi! My sister used to love that show. Looking back at it she was pretty hot. Ive been stocking this thread for a while bc Im p intrigued

Cancer ever get cured?

>limb replacement is free
and this is how we know everything you're saying is bullshit

Is there any time traveling regulation in place to keep people from altering the alpha timeline? Like a Temporal Security Annex?

Whats the price of Bitcoin?

Play along

not necessarily, also even though i'm from the future your future is ahead of you so you do the best you can

obviously can't answer this because keeping the timeline intact and shit. time travel being discovered right now could mean me and my team never discover it which would mean i would never tell you how to discover it etc. just be glad i'm not telling you

Good question

buy bitcoin i promise you it's the greatest decision you can make

yes in 2047 all forms of cancer are completely abolished led by a scientist named Taylor Joyce

or you're just a fucking idiot who even with seeing technological advancements come in faster and faster can't imagine that with limb replacement being possible now that in 46 years it will be so cheap it will be in part of the healthcare. just like computers were expensive 46 years ago but you can get a 200MB computer for less than 10$ today.

well not yet, we have just discovered it, we believe we're the first ones but we can't be sure, only laws so far are the ones we set for it

>worried about keeping the timeline intact
>going in the past
choose one.

Did electric cars replace fossils? What happened to Norway?

What year does mandatory micro chipping occur? And what happens if you refuse?

I know America. currently we have a for-profit health care system. they won't be giving shit out for free without a major revolution, which would involve an overhaul of the current capitalist economic system we have. there will always be resistance against this, and the dichotomy between rich and poor is growing larger every year. I highly doubt anybody will be receiving any free treatment of any sort in any future involving an America.

not that worried lol you can clearly tell why i don't want to be throwing the time machine patent around

nuclear powered cars replaced fossils, electric cars were never profitable, Norway is still there, a lot better than sweden, a bit worse off than denmark.

lucky you, not in the next 46 years

I see. If you're legit I wonder if I'm still alive by 2053 and what 2053 me is doing now

if you truly came from the future, you have either already done this anyway, or you're in a different timeline from your own. causality really wouldn't matter.