Americans why you have to take what is not yours to take?

Americans why you have to take what is not yours to take?

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/sports/2017/11/18/lavar-ball-not-credit-trump-sons-release-china-arrest/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

those are niggers not americans

Niggers have an uncontrollable urge to steal. It's in their DNA.

i got my lunch but i want yours too

>why you have to take what is not yours to take
They stole stuff made with plastic, which is made of oil, which is an American product.

only reason Trump stepped in is bc he is trying to stop chimps from chimping out and to make it look like he can tell the PRC what to do

came here to say this

Niggers act like niggers no matter where on the rock you send them.

>american niggers
>stealing from China
>bootleg country

I know the dad of Cody and he's fucking pissed at him. I don't think he's talking to Cody atm

lol

Players potentially going to make millions in the NBA, maybe but still.... let's go to a country where their laws are 10x as strict, and steal FUCKING SUNGLASSES instead of waiting for 2 years (to buy anything they god damn want)... i never understood black people mentality man

>whites steal blacks from Afica
>be 400 years later
>this
mfw

>Players potentially going to make millions in the NBA, maybe but still....
>"wealthy blacks commit more crimes than wealthy whites"

Literally basketball americans.

they've born in the usa so they are americans

Niggers sold other niggers to whites.

ahahahah so true, nigs are the nigs worst enemy

I'll help you understand. Its like this: niggers are stupid. Niggers like to steal. Niggers are garbage. Niggers are the worst form of human on the planet. Niggers are only good for cannon fodder or hard manual labor. Or sports.

look it's the ball faggots with their $500+ basketball shoes

niggers are not americans. They are africans. You need only look at any african nashion to know how they like to behave.

Manifest Density

this
/thread

this
whoever disagrees is an uneducated edgy redneck

they should've gone north korea on their asses

fucking westerners thinking they can get away with acting like assholes in Asia

Try living in America where if you leave anything unlocked it will be stolen by a nignog and if you arrest them it's called racism. Literally anything. They're still stealing casette stereos in my city.

The American way.

Niggers gonna Nig

>Americans
Thats a funny word for nigger...

try living with them they don't learn lessons and when you punish them it's called racism

thanks oboma

Why you have to shoot first ask questions later exercise extreme prejudice bombs first bodies after?

Shit bruh, I know Kim. I was in that same parking lot as that Christian center picking up a check and 2 guys got shot out in front. That is a terrible run down area infested by blacks, they Rob cheat and kill each other down there and they are worried about the bait bike program?

Niggers are still selling other niggers in 2017!!!

>trashone

No niggers sod niggers to Jews who transported them to southern work camps were they were allowed to work for chitlins.

Considering how many designs and military secrets China has stolen from us this is small peanuts.

why not bait watermelon

Trash One

yo nigga nigga
*clumsy rap beat*
yo guy yo
*clumsy rap beat continues*

Same reason we took this country from those native tribes. Because we can. Deal with it.

Your biggest mistake was thinking the majority of blacks are like whites and are rational, forward thinking individuals. You should take it upon yourself to stick to white only areas. Because of your naivety, you are a crime statistic waiting to happen.

>ooga booga where otha people's shit at

>Chinese person who steals gets sent to government prison work camp
>american niggers who steal walk away with no charges

"chiiiiiyeeeennnaaaa, LET MY NIGGERS GO!"

breitbart.com/sports/2017/11/18/lavar-ball-not-credit-trump-sons-release-china-arrest/

>UCLA basketball star LiAngelo Ball and two other players were arrested in China for shoplifting — a crime that carries a ten-year sentence there — and President Donald Trump intervened, asking Chinese President Xi Jinping to look into the case. Chinese authorities have since freed the players, but now, LiAngelo’s father, LaVar Ball, has dismissed the president’s efforts.

Liberals getting morally dunked upon once again cause a nigger couldn't manage to be polite even when something incredibly important was done for him. You're rude, childish communists who expect everything to be given to you and it doesn't surprise me that your housebroken apes can't stop stealing. Blacks are a fucking joke.

Why don't you give us what is rightfully ours?

The only thing niggers are capable of is stealing and lying. Back to slavery where they belong.

>says the Chinks trying to steal the entire South China Sea by building an artificial island in the middle of it

Ask the federal gov. about taxes