To every woman or gay here, how does it feel when they cum inside of u ? A friend asking

To every woman or gay here, how does it feel when they cum inside of u ? A friend asking

Bump

bump

Like a bag of sand

Wrong question newfag

When your hot and just came its nice to feel them squirt and break the suction, and it might catch you by suprise later when it dribbles out a bit in the middle of a workday reminding you of the hot sex. If its anal sex and its a bit dry and burny its nice when they cum because it lubes it up so you can buck back your own vinegar strokes.

You're such an idiot it hurts

Sometimes if your both worked up to fevor heat it feels cold, surprizing and uncomfortable.

My ex claimed she could feel it but there was times where I'd cum then go for round 2, normally I'd cum but had days where I couldn't be fucked and just pretended, she still acted like I really did cum.

I'm not convinced women could anyway, it's all wet and sticky down there, at best I think they'd feel the initial spurt of spunk, but that's about it.

kek

>initial spurt of spunk
By which I mean when the cock pulses.

Anally didn't really feel any different than the regular fucking. But the leakage is gross and lasts for an hour.

It's gorgeous when you feel the flow of holy nectar flow through your cervix it's like getting your thirst clenched by ass angels
Same goes for the throat, a little bit hot but when it dries it's like your soul is bound to your man's cock for eternity

Get a water gun, shoot some warm water up your ass.
Or if you ever were shitting diarrhea and then squirted out that last bit? That last bit would feel like some jizz that was still in your ass.

it feels weird at first, you can feel the cock twitching inside you and become hotter

homoerotic fanfic larper

You're wrong because water is too liquid for that, in order to get the same effect you'll have to get some white egg spurt and some baking soda, you will feel the chemical reaction inside your rectum, your ass will feel like the Vesuvio Volcano in the year 79

Physically it just kind of feels like a burst of something warm. Mentally it's pretty hot.

Lmfao... Wow you suck

I organize orgies every wednesday in Seattle, anyone want my snap ?

Hmmm i see