Why the fuck are we even alive?

Why the fuck are we even alive?
why couldn't we just be nonexistent forever?

You will be, soon. There's no way to avoid it.

Not a fan of life? Kys

we are a way for the universe to know itself

Why not?
this is more interesting than nothing

Don't ask us this, 'cause you won't have a right answer.

sober up then rethink on how retarded you are

nothing isn't exactly nothing, life is an infinite paradox that makes no sense yet makes complete sense. Its just above us, we have no connection to the truth as living human beings.

did you forget?

we are here for 5000 years or so because of ada and eve. 5000 years is a around 5 or 6 days in gods time.

satan and his army was also casted down here before us and is the god of this earth.

we are left with free will but our judgment for each of our actions will come. god created us to replace satan and his army

satan tries to lie about everything and his influence on this earth is grand. he lies about our place, he lies about our history, he lies about where we are headed.

2 Corinthians 4:4New International Version (NIV)

4 Satan has blinded the minds of unbelievers, so that they cannot see the light of the gospel that displays the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.

how the fuck do you have this human time to god time conversion, where the hell did that come from?

>Why the fuck are we even alive?
You were conceived and birthed after your parents had sex. This occurred because of a long series of events that started at the Big Bang, possibly before.

>why couldn't we just be nonexistent forever?
Because the rules and conditions of the universe are such that you ended up here. But after your death and billions of years later, your very atoms will decay, and you will cease to exist. In all senses of the word.

how do you know when you're not alive?

I think therefore I am.

You won't be thinking when you're dead, because you won't exist anymore.

Sounds just like some shit somebody would say to sound smart.

You have been nonexistant forever

Immeasurable time has passed before you gained consciousness for this blip of time

Sounds like a shitty comeback.

How are we alive at all when we were never truly alive in the first place. We never existed before and given enough time our very essence will become nothing. So what does it really mean to be alive?

You exist forever. Youre just now aware of your existance. Sorry op.

this

life crawls out of the abyss to fight it out for understanding.

Time doesnt exist

I'm actually 100% sober rn.

Because our parents are pieces of selfish shit who just had to get a nut no matter the cost.

I'm Mr. Meeseeks! Look at me!
Do your job. Meeseeks, and you will non-exist too, Meeseeks!

"Do not be concerned about the few years of life left to you! Think, instead, of the billions of years of death that will follow!"
- Unspiek, Baron Bodissey