Eternal /fifa/ Thread

Dybala Shilling Edition

Old general

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/FIFA/comments/5ulwli/1_0_1000000_coins_the_complete_guide/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>3 star WF

abso disgusto

Once TOTS drops I'm out senpaitachi. It's infuriating enough playing against one dasitMane let alone 3

>Doesn't know what "Avoids using weak foot" trait is

kek

KEK

what do u think of this sick hybrid

gonna play park the bus and put hunter cards on everyone

Honest question : Are you having fun using a team like that? Like you've already seen how every single one of these players play for a thousand time.

All 3 inform Gomez cards are objectively better

>not van aanholt at lb

are you even trying?

Sold FIFA 17 yesterday.
Best decision of my life lads.
Now I have to be careful and not buy FIFA 18.

>it's ANOTHER Seria A squad

Literally autism

More people use Seria a then epl. Fucking retard.

>he doesn't use the best possible players becuase he is a contrarian fedoralord

You're already regretting it aren't you?

kys

>57 strength on sif

put him against big ass defender and he's useless, his finishing is sub-par for a striker too.

maybe in the little italy of whichever flyover shithole you live in

Goats still play?

>He doesn't use Totti

Tfw still don't know how to make coins

>being this tryhard for a video game

yeah i'm the fedora here

Also tell the other attention whore american that we play on different servers and he's too stupid to realize that.

70% of uk/eu players will make epl squad.

Funny because none of those players are the "best possible players"
>99 balance
Moron

Buy high, sell low.

And Serie A has shit tier strikers. Their either manlets or fatties

>38 pace
>other stats can't even compensate for that

JUST

My Manolas is literally three times faster

>all the players I want to use play for shit tier clubs/leagues and are from meme countries

Use them as subs, I use Doumbia - Gio - Taiwo like that

Talking about this thread, iain swift.

Everyone here has a seria a squad

don't ever call me iain swift again

Almost every game I play is against someone abusing the game mechanics and faults.

Hot trash arcade game, been around since FIFA 98. And I'm losing against IF Ibra near post corners.

Enough with the Mommy's credit card FC niglets

>he handicaps himself to be "different"
>He supports Islam.

Lmao

So don't call you by your name? lol I'm going to find out where you live and spam it on Sup Forums

do it

>literally three times faster

Sorry I use a 6 nation, 6 league hybrid with no one higher than 82 overall

>THE

Literally all you have to do is move a player in front of the near post and mark the corner...

Did I say that? I'm referring to this post:Everyone uses a Seria a squad so why act like epl is some sort of abused league when Seria a is far more used?

What? what's with the islam?

also it's a game jesus fuck try to have fun

I use Serie A - Bundesliga hybrid you autist.

Jokes aside , are you stupid? do you think the 7 people in this thread represent fifa community?

You said everyone here uses a Serie A squad... How that went over your head, I don't know. This thread doesn't represent the thousands of players on UT btw
>THE

>he actually supports Islam
>he's actually a Muslim
HahahahahahahahahahahHhhhHhHhHhahaaaha

Fuck sand niggers and fuck the rapist prophet Muhammad . Trump will exterminate you roaches!!!!

Sorry you got me confused since you post here 24/7 and are always posting your Seria a squad when I come here

>CANADIAN AUTIST FROM ONTARIO

Why do you thick morons always bite to The American Autist's serie a bait? Every fuckibg time

Shut up you melt

I'm doing it on purpose, he's actually the only entertainment in this thread, sorta like poking the down syndrome kid with a stick

that's the other guy with Icardi

Nothing more pathetic than seeing a North American trying to fit in by using Britsh slang. Literally just had a full body cringe

Ya the Canadians are pathetic man. You just figure that out?

Nothing more cancerous than people that can't do anything but look at flags and make assumptions/insults based on it. Literally kys

Nothing more pathetic and beta than unironically living in Canada.

Being you is tbf

kek gotem

>no you

I thought this site was 18+?

>he doesn't even have a LinkedIn because his resume is trash

Lel

>mfw when a dutch fag thought he was so contrarian by using serie a over epl when serie a is the most common squad you come across in fifa 17 just so he can tell neckbeards on the sports topic discussion section of a mongolian basket weaving forum that he isn't like every one else who supposedly uses epl only

Spot on t b h

how come Dybala reach "medium" defensive work rate?

fifa worth buying?

havent touched it since fifa 11

>gets BTFO
>says nothing

Screencapped.

Yeah but wait for fifa 18, all these idiots who will tell you not to still play the game and will buy 18.

at this point wait until 18 comes out in september unless you can get it for like $15, the game gets slow after may when the big leagues finish up

Can you post all my screenshots? I really want to see them

Youre a muslim lmao.

You're damn right brother, hbu?

the other day I packed aguero. what do you think of my team?

If I had Aguero I'd make a Serie a- epl - Ligue 1 hybrid with Di Maria and Dybala

>tfw no coins for dybala

Get IF gomez then

Fuck no. I'm not mentally disabled nor am I a terrorist. I also don't support rapists such as Mohammed the prophet.

>this formation
>that shit team

Quicksell everyone except Walker, Aguero, and Can.

Pic related: my team. A real epl team.

yawn

>most original squad in this general
>no one other than me used any of those players
>>>>yawn

Lol

imagine being this triggered by a one-word post

Best team for offline play?

POTM Kane is the most overpowered cancerous player on this game

Is there some sort of glitch for faggot losers in online seasons mode? (Not UT) I just beat someone and at the end the game took a while loading and now my win hasn't registered.

He was Leeds so I'm not surprised he's a salty faggot.

>Leeds
Kek. Best championship team is Norwich desu.

Get BTFO

Why do you keep posting this shit team?

>having players off chem for no reason when you can have them all at full chem
>doesn't know how to manipulate formations to get max chem for this exact formation
>those strikers
>costa

My eyes

BTFO

Using strikers who BTFO your weak pacy defenders, what costa, naingolan and belloti on 8 chem still my best players

This site is 18+ kid

Lol then get out

whatever you say div 6

>can have full chem with the exact same players and formation
>doesn't

yeah you're shit

>mfw poorfags ITT

>8chem
>using android

>17 goals 6 assists in 13 WL games
Kluivert is the GOAT striker on UT

If you're on Xbone, it will be part of EA access two weeks from now. EA access is pretty great and it's cheap as shit. Also gives you a discount on FIFA 18 and let's you play it earlier than everyone else.

Fuck off Mario

>Gets proven wrong on 3/4 reasons to bash on team
>Goes back to 8 chem
Show me the formation with the same players

>Caring about what phone somebody uses in a FIFA general
Ok

Android confirmed for Satanic Garbage.

wtf is this shit

Got a little bored today and sold off suker even tho I was enjoying him but wanted to try out a cam. Picked up litmanen off a gut feeling and he turned out average, was not happy. Managed to sell him and came across a pretty cheap m laudrup.

If you like to pass around a good bit then this card is for you. Every game he's had 40-50 passes completed with only 2-4 missed. He made my team play noticeable better in possession and attack. Some of his passes have that legend effect where they will hit the target no matter what, including thru balls that will put them on goal.

Some of his passes even had unique animations. I bombed one from about the top of the center circle near the touch line across the field to the rw that passed thru about 4 players. Thing about it was I did a lb y but it stayed low and bounced about 3 times it's way thru. His longshots and finishing are a lie as well, just finesse it.

Overall I'm very impressed, don't think I'll be changing him out anytime soon. One of the most fun cards I've played with this year and a bargain for his price.

Hes aways been one of those players I've wanted to try out. Could have last year but I went with rvn instead. How's he play?

Anyone tried SIF Scott Sinclair?

The lack of poles in your squads disgusts me.

I've started following that reddit tutorial on coinmaking. But it seems like noone is willing to buy thise bronze players.

Link?

Kluivert is one of my favorite strikers now, picked him up a week ago and he is brilliant.

i might trade in Rui Costa for him then, if only just to see who i like more. Costa tends to go missing in matches, where as Suarez, Modric, and Kluivert seem to all demand the ball.

Has everything except good dribbling, best legend I've ever used. Still considering selling him to try out other ones though, really want to use that Mexican

Rate my squad lads

>the cheeky netherbro is actually literally seriously a fucking mudshit
>says 'kys' at least 5 times every thread
>it's more likely he will kill himself than anyone else ITT in the name of a goatfucking babyraper
Wew

Just end your pathetic life already

>Open Bronze pack
>Bournemouth LB
>Lowest BIN 8500
>Check Club
>Have Mings
>Sells for 9300
Based SBCs

reddit.com/r/FIFA/comments/5ulwli/1_0_1000000_coins_the_complete_guide/