Friends you can't stop fapping to cont

Friends you can't stop fapping to cont.

Yess, pls continue with her OP

I fap to the one on the left constantly.

Better pic of her face?

Nice body left

running out of pictures. might post my two faves and bounce. i need to cum bad.

Same here man. Her lips make my cock crazy. Great tits, too.

Yeah user i needs shoot my load too

Damn, ok, I might cum too. I've saved them all so far, she's so fuckin sexy

Really nice face. Got any body shots?

here's one

From last thread

since she posted herself in the tight red dress i cant fucking stop! cant stop posting her either while i pump.

She looks like a nasty feminist. You a soyboy?

Holy shit fucking gorgeous

Her lips would definitely take plenty of loads all over them. Along with the rest of her face. Thick white drops running down her face and over those lips.

Same goes for her tits. Unloading our cum on them would be so damn good, and then wiping our leaking cocks on whatever uncovered spots remained.

Whoa. Cute face and great tits!

Fuuck, barely holding it together

Anyone fapping to her rn?

and here's two.

bust some nuts for her. i'm out doing the same.

Fuck, thank you for sharing her user. Gonna give her a phat load

One of us would 69 her while she sucks the other and gets her tits fondled. Swallowing two cocks at once.

I’ve blown hundreds of loads to her.

My what long legs she has

Fuck yes. Having her suck on both our cocks, getting her lips and tongue all over both while jerking our shafts with her hands, until we're ready to burst into her mouth.

Any more interest in her?

nice tits

Nice hips mmmm

Man’s stomach and bulls neck. I’ll pass.

Absolutely. Then we'd take turns spit roasting her back and forth again with our cocks. We'd make out with her pretty lips in between. She wouldn't be able to get enough. Neither would I.

Wwyd if you found her tied up in a shed? She is the kind of slut that I bet would like being used like a fucktoy.

guilty

Having trouble holding my load in for her right now, she's so damn sexy. Wish I could slip my cock between her lips and bust off inside her

god bless you user

Oh yes, all night long. Plowing her in both ends, cumming while balls deep in both her mouth and pussy/ass and pumping everything we've got inside her, and doing it again and again.

And she'd be doing lots of making out with both of us. Getting a taste of those sweet lips and nice tongue, maybe while catching a short break from pumping her full of cum. Before shoving a hard cock into her mouth again and spitroasting her one more time.

Which one do you prefer. I think their both pretty hot myself.

safasf

this fucking whore got a big fucking nose almost looks like its a beek

nigger

wut

more?

Bumpbbumpbump

what kinda covfefe

wwyd to her?

right. don't know left at all.

All night, non stop. I would be tasting her tongue/mouth while you pumped that pussy. Then I would get on top and plunge my cock and balls deep in her asshole while she moans with pleasure from taking both our hard penises.

Well don't stop

the left one looks like she has a really tight pussy

more in CKs

more

35 year old milf I became friends with

That would be heavenly. I'd be pumping her pussy hard, making her moan into your mouth while you make out with her, and blow a huge load deep in her while your tongues are intertwined. and then both of us pound her hard and listen to her sweet moans while our dicks are blissfully orgasmic inside her holes.

Holy fuck it would be so damn good.

if anyone wants to jerk off to her cute fat face, I have lots of it...

What do her tits look like?