When did you accept that poland cannot be cucked?

When did you accept that poland cannot be cucked?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cursed_soldiers
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pols are awesome. I went there and everyone treated me great.

>poland
>cucked

Not even once.

It might not be perfect, and you people have a tendency to steal our bikes, but I'd rather deal with that than always being on the edge of being fully enriched.

Who gives a fuck. Poland is irrelevant and always was.

yeah its a shame that the polish diaspora in western eruope shits the bed.

The poles here in the states are great though, asian-tier and educated and with good incomes. Im from seattle, and the polish community here is fucking loaded.

Never stop being awesome Poland.

You guys should take over Germany desu. At least then it wouldn't be arabs doing the raping.

Poland and Hungary are the saviors

you've been cucked by russians

when?

1939-1991

The only experience I had with poles was during a big maintainance operation where they were doing some pipe work. They tried to leave with stealing about 30 bikes and company equipment stuffed in their vans including the worst cheapest toilet paper stolen for weeks from the bathrooms. (single sheet, made your asshole bleed if you wiped more than twice)

No better than gypsies really.

>1939-1991
cucked?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cursed_soldiers
Then many, many movements and "S"

enslaved doesnt mean cucked

>300 Latvians

Thanks Latvia, always knew we could count on you.

Poland has become such a hard nation of strength compared to the rest of Europe.

Of course, that's what happens when your country is invaded and the rest of the world looks the other way.

They're cocksuckers and toilet cleaners of the EU, their national identity is to show their loyalty through the hatred to Russia, Ukrainians have chosen the same way of cocksucking.

>literally a nation where the men of each generation were killed and the women impregnated by german and/or russian hordes for centuries
>not cucked

>New Somalia

You were always cucked, that's why your citizens clean toilets in UK