if you saw me in real life i guarantee u will be running away screaming
pic related
it's me

Its 12am. Isn't it past your bed time?
> Christmas break already

fuck you faggot. where are you at? imma lay your ass flat bitch ass nigga

Lol. Parker. Faggot

>if you saw me in real life i guarantee u will be running away screaming
Yeah you are right. You are pretty disgusting.

fuck you laughing at faggot. you wouldn't be laughing in my face in real life, would you? nah, you a bitch ass nigga. i would knock you out easily, fucking faggot

Nah, you'd be running away cuz you're scared of me. fucking bitch ass pussy. fuck with me nigga. imma whoop your ass faggot

>What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

can you stop fucking posting this, so fucking annoying dumb fucking samefag

Obviously you've got serious issues with not only your masculinity but your sexuality as well. You look like a pudgy faced teenager. And you're right I'd laugh right in your face. Ive got warts on my dick older than you kid.

oh im sorry. am i taking space away from your gay ass trap threads? you fucking faggot. let's fight then bitch

nypa fuck off and fight your own battles op, we all know it's not you on that license

/thread

boi

Can some one do a tribute for this faggot...nvr mind he'd like it

What kind of gay ass name is Parker? Get the fuck out of here with that bitch ass shit, you fuckin' homo cocksucker.

Dude are you for real right now? You have got to be kidding me you fucking faggy piece of shit. I bet 1000 dollars you are a fucking liar. You fucking guido tool douchebag.
1. You are too young and shitty to even graduate from school
2. In case you did. How many blowjobs did you give to graduate?
3. Secret raids on Al-Quaeda? I bet you only sucked Osama's dick
4. 300 confirmed kills? I think you meant 300 confirmed anal sex with men
5. It's Guerrilla warfare, you fucking ass douchebag cunt
6. You think your cool for getting trolled for reading this?
7. I don't give a fuck if you come to my house with your spy bitches, I will beat the fuck out of you
8. Only with your bare hands? I bet you can only do handjobs, fag
9. The entire arsenal? you are a fucking faggot lier
10. If your SO badass, than why are you on Sup Forums?
11. You better watch yourself because I will fucking hunt you down myself.

Seriously, Parker is one of the gayest names you could ever have you loser. You're pathetic.

>4. 300 confirmed kills? I think you meant 300 confirmed anal sex with men

Fucking gold

I don't give a fuck who you are our where you live, you can count on me to be there to bring your life to a hellish end. I'll put you in so much fucking pain It'll make Jesus being nailed to the cross in the desert look like a fucking back massage on a tropical island. I don't give a fuck how tough you are, how well you can fight, or how many fucking guns you own to protect yourself. I'll fucking show up at your house when you aren’t home. I'll turn all the lights on in your house, leave all the water running, open your fridge door and not close it, and turn the gas stove burners on and let them waste gas. You're going to start stressing the fuck out. Your blood pressure will triple and you'll have a fucking heart attack. You'll go to the hospital for a heart operation and the last thing you'll see when they're putting you under in the operating room is me hovering over you dressed as a doctor. When you wake up after the operation you'll be scared for your fucking life wondering what I did to you while you where being operated on and wondering if there is a ticking time bomb in you chest waiting to go off. You'll recover fully from your heart surgery and when you walk out of the front door of the hospital to go home I'll run you over with my fucking car out of nowhere and kill you. I just wanted you to know how easily I could have destroyed your pathetic fucking excuse for a life, but how I would rather go to great fucking length to make sure your last remaining days are spent in a living breathing fucking hell. It's too fucking late to save yourself, but don't bother committing suicide either. I'll fucking resuscitate you and kill you you again my fucking self. Welcome to hell, population: you.

Hah. Lil Peep was *so* gangsta that he needed a 50 rd drum just to shoot the few Johns who didn't pay up. So glad that twat is dead. Now he can refrain from trimming nails or practicing basic hygiene in a box underground where no one has to see or smell him.

I know this is bullshit, but in the off chance you're really just aching for a beatdown, go talk shit in real life instead of on the internet. I'm positive that many of California's millions of citizens would happily oblige you. Now fuck off, pubehead.

Boytits or gtfo, underage nigger faggot.
You look like Gary Coleman failed at getting a sex change. You probably suck dick for ditch weed mixed with oregano and think you're some kinda gangsta.
Don't even try to front your weak ass shit son, I would choke you out and set that nappy nigger ass head of yours on fire.
How does it feel having a face that looks like it belongs to a baby dicked lactating cabbage patch doll? I bet your mom and step dad beat you. I bet your step dad and his friends take turns fucking your mom in front of you, and you don't do shit about it, because you are an utter faggit.
But you're a real tough guy right? Go shoot up your high school faggot, then please, by all means, kill yourself.

Fucking halfbreeds

Lol I can take any of you keyboard wielding faggots any day. Come to cali and i'll wreck any of you

>Tries acting 'gangster'
>Knows what a trap thread is
Easy bait try again tomorrow