why doesn't anybody like me. am i ugly?

Agatha is a lesbian

That girl looks like Ann Frank

No but I bet your personality is

clear skin, nice eye.
>I would breed

Do you need American citizenship?

Stop LARPing as an acoustic jew

She need a few more years in the closet before she's ready.

that is exactly what I said
but no you ain't ugly
you just need to have some fun, get some fresh air and be happy
that'd make people like you more

Because you dress like your at a temperance rally.

Show us your tits.

your stunning but you probably smell like cum sock and refried beans.

Ann Frank/10

so when guys come out, they explode in cloud of rainbows, glitter and farie dust.
When girls come out, do they explode into exhaust fumes, motor oil and yoga pants?

"No you're not."

More like hummus and dirty pennies she fished out the fountain at times square, amirite?

Your a bit homely, but your skinny so that sort of makes up for it. Cut your hair short and smile more often.

This

make with the tits, you jewish whore.

ARRGGG!
Don't eat me!

OMNOMNOMNOM
>>nah im just playin fucknuts

either way, id be keen.

You're pretty. You have nice eyes.

probably might be a photoshoop thread

Timestamp

>filename
ok guys jokes up come on its not real

For gods sakes, get a lapband. What the hell is the point in having free health insurance if your not going to use it?

It's just your haircut honestly, from here on out you should routinely blow dry your hair when you finish showering and then straighten it.

Fuckable!!!!!
Sólo sonríe y chupa con ganas las pollas
I like Your color...... Muks

Never realized I had the hots for Anne Frank.

Ahem

Fix up the hair situation some

Otherwise you're very cute

Okay i'm just gonna spill it all. you are exactly what i'd consider the most gorgeous a girl could ever be. You're absolutely stunning. And yes, I did have a crush on anne frank. So what? anne frank is gorgeous too.

Because you're supposed to be dead.

Get back in the gas chamber.

No, looks good to me. But show your butthole to check.

God, I love weed
..and the Holocaust.

And this is why I'm certain that there's no such thing as an "original" thought.

cute face and lips

Hair is okay.
Needs more cum for styling

I don't like you because you won't get naked and camsex me/send me lewd photos.

Personally I love pale skinny chicks so I'd probably date you if I could and see if it'd lead to anything serious. Your face is cute af (in a really good way).

Lots of people like her. I think her soulless unaccented Japanese is pretty hard to listen to though.

>"original" thought.
Algorithm fail.
>unique individual detected

Remember, son,
>you are a unique individual
Just like everybody else.

>That girl looks like Ann Frank
Damn it, user! You fucking beat me to it!

Kik me Dmadere222

Nah. You are not ugly. Maybe you are too socially awkward or simply a bitch.

I’d rape this tard jew.

nah you are one of those nigga's that likes to feel sorry for herself probably bullied at a younger age and changed now but you still feel like a ugly whore, nigga you aint and you are only as ugly as you feel thats probably probably ugly

Yes.

Just realized pics of my gf when she was 12 look similar to Anne, and she is a second generation american from a holocaust survivor.

Show us your hairy jew pussy

I'm sorry, but Anne Frankly this thread is already saged

You ain't ugly, in fact are hot enough to belong in the oven

You look fine user

Yes

kek

damn somebody sure like using that face twirl effect on her pics, fuck faggot. she rejected you, adn this is your faggoty revenge?

> i recognize the allergy eyes though...

Sounds like she loves to take it up the ass.

*you're

damn somebody sure like using that face twirl effect on her pics, fuck faggot. she rejected you, and this is your faggoty revenge?

> i recognize the allergy eyes though...

Any pictures of your anus?

So wait. If Ann Frank is alive. Possibly through some anti aging bullshit or reincarnation, does that mean Hitler is alive?

>goat.se

what kind of thread even is this? Is some faggot posting pictures of OP or is OP the faggot posting pictures? This place still mystifies me

*Fag

not ugly... but beautty is not something you are going to be the best at. Have you ever ride a big hard tick cook all night? and then think about doing it every day!!!

Thats is what is importat in life, lear how to ride cooks not about being "cute" LAMER

As if Agatha would even visit Sup Forums. She is also devoid of self esteem issues. She's 20, so she says.

I think she would crush the tick dude.

Or the tick? Cause that's a fake telly show mate.

Goddamn that is one ugly fucking thing.
Like jesus being barely 18 wouldn't save that creature.

HAHA

well can you blame her?
she's as ugly as me ffs.

that little cunt didnt get killed by nazis, i knew it was all a lie, /pol was right

WITNESSED

any girl is great when they learn to like sex... what does "looks" have to do with anything, oyu have a cunt find your dick thats it period, get married to it, make small cunts and dicks so they can find their own.

Anybody that cares about how the look too much is retarded and missing the whole point of life. fucking a good looking girl is nice yes... but at the end when even an ugly girl fucks you good you stay with her.

GIRLS LEARN TO FUCK

thats the only way you have survived the last 30.000 years without us making you our slaves, you vote now, waht else do you want from life?

I vote you find a hobby. You wrote all that cause of the word to tick.

Wtf dude

release yourself from the stupidity that is the control they want to make out of your generation, they want to make you think you have to be "coherent" and "controlled" in your actions.

Fuck that, read, fuck, make mistakes, ride a goat to paradise. There are some smart guys in your gen, just dont get bullied by the fucking system.

FUCK THEM.