My lesbian biker bitch neighbor built a driveway solely for the purpose of connecting to my driveway so that she can...

>My lesbian biker bitch neighbor built a driveway solely for the purpose of connecting to my driveway so that she can drive into her back yard.

> She then proceeds to use my driveway without my permission to get to her new driveway.

>She has large drug addict parties and has her friends and family also use my driveway to drive their vehicles to park in her back yard.

>This continues for a year and a half.

>Next thing I know a zoning officer shows up and gives me a citation to make home repairs

>I know that she's the one who reported it, because she's the only person who would know about or give a shit about my home repairs.

> A person who repeatedly trespasses on my property has the nerve to bitch about my house not looking pretty enough as she's using my driveway without my permission.

>She's a drug addict biker bitch, so if I confront her about my driveway, it will result in an instant fist fight

> On top of that, she'll play the ("I'm a poor little woman and that big man attacked me") after she gets done assaulting me.

> I can't afford to be charged with a crime due to my job.

> What the hell should I do about this bike riding, bulldyke bitch?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ukemyyfyag4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Catch her on camera tresspasing user

Put up a fucking fence.

do both of these things.

Take a picture I don't know what you mean by this

Call the cops when she has drugs
Can't do shit in jail

Also, but a gun and grow some balls
Shit take MMA you pussy

>The cops don't care.

>I already own guns but I can't get into any kind of fight because I'll lose my job.

You forgot to grow a pair of balls

Go higher up, call the DEA

>She would assault me if I tried to build a fence, >then I would be the one charged with a felony >because she's a "poor little woman". I can't >take that risk.

Jesus, what city and state is this?

Build a fence in your property and tell the zoning guys to go duck themselves. Video everything the dike does wrong and kill her with kindness when she acts like a nut

film the bitch.

Take a fucking punch and record it
One ass woping is worth years of jail pussy

hire someone to fix whatever shit you apparently need fixed AND have them build a fence, not like this bitch can attack people doing their job

oh ya and DEA will end her world.

Caltrops.

>They'll probably cut them off while I'm in prison, after they get done raping me for the day.

this you sound like a giant pussy

Ohio

Become a trap

Video is your friend. Put up several obvious cameras on your property then more hidden ones to tape her destroying the obvious ones. Tape all her friends and find out who has warrants, give the cops a heads up. Property crap they could give a fuck about unless they have a civil forfeiture case, the dollar signs bring them like a whore to a cock convention.

Keep parking a car in your driveway?

Put up a no tresspassing sign. If you see her on your property, shot her.

>You sound like you enjoy getting raped in prison.

you let someone trespass and make you their bitch for over a year? ffs dude grow some balls

Sue her for trespass
> inb4 you come up with some other lame excuse for why you’re too much of a pussy to assert basic property rights.

i'm positive your drive probably doesn't extend to the property line. there should be a gap. So where she crossed your property line to pour her drive, bust that shit up to the property line. fuck her, don't let her turn you into a bitch. be a man.

You are a faggot. Just sign over your property to her. She's treating you like the bitch you are.

Other than using rape as a negotiation chip I'd say sue for trespass or block your driveway

do this

Filmed her beting the shit out of you then call the news( So the cops have to respond)
Then the cops

She would bust the windows out or worse.

trips of truth
If you do anything OP, just pick something from here or your own mind and do it- be a man

I would get put in jail.

catch it on camera?

You are not this big of a pussy. This is fucking bait. Kill yourself

>would rather get cucked by your lesbian neighbor for life than run the risk of getting a fine/some jail time

I'm going to assume you went to her house, got her a nice gift basket and politely asked that she doesn't use your driveway right?
>i-it'll start a fist fight
It wont you pussy. the second she puts her hands up, turn around, walk straight back into your house and call the cops. if shes obviously this psycho the police would be able to tell right away.

No, you sound like a giant pussy. Every plausible solution you shoot down with an excuse explaining why you're her bitch.

It really sucks but it would suck worse to get stabbed and raped every day in prison, while she still continues to use my driveway.

user is a retard
the answer is simple buy a goddamn shotgun and tell her if she gives you any shit you will blow her dyke ass to hell

More than anything you really need a daddy who can protect you and help you navigate through the world.
Retain a lawyer.

I thought the log faggots were pussys
then i came across OP and now i know a bigger faggot than a log faggot actually exists

Who said it needed windows

An old Chevy shell on bricks should do

What's a log faggot?

While I am tempted to give useful advice to you, OP, as property disputes between neighbors can cause problems for the person not being the asshole, I believe this to be mid to low grade b8.

Either reevaluate your life decisions that resulted in what's posted here, or develop a higher quality of b8 please.

OP you are such a beta bitch I hope you do nothing and continue to be a bitch

It's not bait. There hasn't been one reply on this that would work out in my favor.

How many times a day did they rape you in prison?

Ask for advice, bitch out on every reasonable action you are suggested to do...

0/10

You deserve to get cucked, enjoy the sound of VRRROOOOM VRRRROOOM at 2 am fuckwit...

Why do you love prison rape so much?

By some POS car and park it on your driveway so you block her

I fear it. That's why I'm unwilling to get in a fight with the cunt. Every answer I've gotten so far has amounted to ("I like to commit violence so I can go to prison and get raped"), then telling me what a pussy I am for not wanting to get raped.

I think OP is trying to tell us something with all this rape talk.

What could it be?

>ohio
expected, and the cops not giving a shit gives the steryotype of bum fuck nowhere country cops. theres really nothing you can do, if shes a country cunt she'll burn your house down or some shit. Maybes thats what you should do bait her into attacking you or catch her in the act of burning your house down, but how ever the other pisswits will probably kill you and play with your corpse, best advice i can give or move somewhere else stop being a cheap idiot. Even the phoenix fucking area is better then ohio.

you're getting raped by your neighbor anyway. should be used to it.

YOU FUCKED UP

First thing you should have done was NEVER let them on your property.

If you are not protecting your property rights then they basically don't exist. Super dyke can claim squatters rights for your driveway.

That being said. Go get legal advice from anywhere but an Abyssinian crochet enthusiast website.

Catch her on your property, scream "PUT IT DOWN PUT IT DOWN" as loud as you can
>???
You had no choice, a drug addict trespasser was attacking you with a weapon on your property

violence=prison=prison rape. Therefore I cannot partake in violence.

Pussy can't take a dick in his ass, no wonder your neighbor is controlling you

youtu.be/Ukemyyfyag4

Bingo

Did you ever bring her something nice and kindly ask her to get the fuck off your property before?

telling you to grow some balls OP doesn't mean we're telling you to get violent. get smart instead. sue her ass for trespass building a drive on your property. defend yourself if they get violent. just stop putting up with this shit. i'm mad for you that you're allowing this to go on, them driving on your drive without asking. no way in hell anyone is going to do that on my property.

>park car in your own driveway
>violent cuz she will break the windows and shit

yeah this is bait guys, cuz any sane person would just let that actually happen then make her pay the damages after calling the cops while you are at a safe location in your house taping the whole shebang

embed "decorative" tire spikes along the edges of your drive, right where her drive connects to yours.

Build a wall

I'm sure this actually happened and you didn't just make this thread so you could pretend and jack off to the (hopefully degrading) replies.

you must be new here

Just record you building the fence so if she assaults you for building it you dont get fucked.

No you wouldn't you retard lol wtf

This would solve the citation and biker bitch problem at the same time

set up cameras
>but she'll beat me up

put up a wall
>but she'll beat me up

set traps on the property line
>but she'll beat me up

block your driveway
>but she'll beat me up

demolish your driveway
>but she'll beat me up

Listen up here you faggot fuck, I've read this whole thread and all you fucking do is make excuses because you don't wanna do anything, you just want the fucking attention of people who are giving you fucking advice. If she's trespassing all you have to do is look out your fucking window with your damn phone and video or take a fucking picture, drive to the police office, and get her fucking arrested. Now stop being a little pussy bitch and fucking do something faggot cunt

You must be an oldfag if you know logs

Man the fuck up

Molotov cocktail through her window in the middle of the night.

The problem couldn't been solved by just keeping your house in a good state. Are you poor?

It's a woman. If a man gets in a fight with a woman, he's automatically going to prison.

Buy beater vehicle.
Park vehicle in your drive way, blocking access.
Install security camera.
Get footage of her vandalizing your shit.
Sue her.
Win.

As soon as she is on your property she becomes your personal property. Take away her bike, fuck her in the butt, then call the police and say that she raped you.
That shit will hit the news cycle and you will be famous for roughly 17 minutes. Ride it out. Stick to your guns and stuff.
After the public outcry and support are over, rape her butthole again. Establish your dominance.
This fucking cunt needs to associate trespass with buttrape.
Hope this helps, nigger.

Then its simple

DO
NOT
FIGHT
THE
DYKE

say you're upset and youre going to call the cops. While she starts wailing on you, have the cops already on the phone. Sue her for assault, get money

You let her continue to use your driveway without an easement?

You’re a fucking retard and not worthy of advice.

any party with any drugs at is is a drug addict party. even ones with alcohol.... because its a drug. sounds like op is a delusional idiot.

Didn't she hurt you cat last time?
FUCK YOU CUNT
Old pasta is stale

Just kill yourself after you give everything you own to her in your will last minute and frame her for your murder. Seems like at this point it is your only option OP since you won't do anything else

I've never posted about this before faggot.

Place claymores and landmines on the edge of your property. If they trigger blame them on trespassing user-kun.

This is the only response here that would actually work.

Yeah right, fuck you and your shit thread moron!

Nails and screws on the grouind where she drives through.

Just lay some spikes on the part that connects the 2 driveways. Hope she runs over one. Act dumb.

First thing you do you do mate, is call your mates when she next has a party. Get them to park their Hilux's (that's a "technical" if you're a seppo) all over your yard including her driveway.

"Accidentally" break some bottles drop screws pointy end up on your drive way right where hers connects.