Comfy thread?

comfy thread?

that is extreme anxiety not comfy

comfy cont.

im sorry user. are hugs comfy?

wtf last one was still poppen', pruned why??

I don't know about you but being on the edge of death isn't comfy.

it hit the bump limit and then fell off i assumed. i didnt check.

im sorry user. when you live on the edge, you might as well make your self comfy there.

>i didnt check.

don't mention penis. it'll ruin the b/read

you again. you are my favorite.

no one mentioned penis last time.

so long as they're not on a ledge high up

>( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)
also why is just a lenny face spam df

of course not. but if they were, I'd hold you real tight. I;d never let you fall.

Werdum has really fallen off since USADA testing

probably cuz it was being spammed for a while. do you have more sunset photos / would you mind if i used them in some of my photoshop projects?

they are all nudist full disclosure.

These are shit-tier distractions and you will never truly be comfy

i love just how unaware dogs are.

Ahh, breakfast. Just dump them in a bowl and pour codeine syrup in like milk. Then eat that shit like the piece of shit that I am.

idk man my homes pretty comfy.

idc what you use my pics for, but elaborate on nudist?

>Ahh, breakfast. Just dump them in a bowl and pour codeine syrup in like milk. Then eat that shit like the piece of shit that I am.

I'm coming off benzos myself... For the 5th time? lol shit is great in short bursts but you gotta pay the piper

Shit-tier distractions are all I need today.

RRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
forgot pic

yes please

Legend pic

im a nudist, mostly just an around the home relaxing nudist, but i recently got into doing some nude photography. A lot of my gig work used to be invisual effects so i always edit it after the fact.

im working on a series of icarus ones where i did some beach photos and add wings (one of them was in the last thread, but it was a shitty test on a cell phone image).

once im done with this set im doing an adam and eve one. ill be adam and get to hold a giant snake.

this ones an example:

Guys?

I only take as prescribed, but kinda worry I could have withdrawl effects whenever I do get off. It does its job and I don't lose my mind anymore, but hear getting off it is the worst. Hopefully as long as I take it as prescribed I'm fine.

Couldn't do that with opiates. That stuff is practically comfy in pill form. Way too addicting though.

lol

why?

seems to be alot of druggies here.

is percocet fun? im thinking of trying one. id never do it again. thjis would be my first time doing anything other than alcohol outside of whats prescribed tho.

i have nothing wrong wih nudest but seems a bit cool, and that sounds like some cool work, wanna share some?

I kinda want to attach a mini motor and rudder so they can sail around on both sea and land.

*cold not cool, really high my bad

God, I fucking love this pic. This was exactly what my childhood neighborhood was like.

>id never do it again
Thats what we all say. Then its 'I can stop whenever'.

If you get it prescribed for some minor surgery or whatever, have fun with it one weekend and make sure you can't get any more. You'll have a blast and hopefully just fondly remember instead constantly trying to chase the high.

>Hopefully as long as I take it as prescribed I'm fine.

Yeah bud. Any Doc that prescribes xanax long-term is doing you a disservice.

the last thread got derailed by it so i dont think i want to this time around.

its not great stuff either way, just a few shots of me with wings dying on a beach or standing on a rock with cool clouds and shit.

as for the one picture it wasnt cold. it was cold outside but inside the heater was blasting so much i didnt need clothes. that one was taken spontaneously for fun when none of my associates or her family were home

is this mostly unspoilt rainforest? Its amazoning!

that is my childhood neighborhood kek,
and thanks

i already cant get it, no insurance and the pills were just for my boss, theres only like two left. they say codiene and any other pain killer is really addicting but i take codiene whenever i have a cough and then it just sits under my sink for a year until the next one. never really had issues with addiction outside of food. dont really see how this one would make me addicted and chasing a high but not the scenario where its prescribed.

etihre way you're the expert so i will trust you.

My back yard as a storm rolls in

and still sounds cool tho, but last thead the summerfags were still up

I asked my doctor last time I was in last month if there are long term problems and if i should be weened off. He siad I should be fine. Same guy has zero tolerance for opiates. Only gives them to people that have a 6 inch folder, not someone that has a hurting back from raking the leaves and needs 80 mg oxycontins. So i dunno what the deal is.

not too extreme, but still nice. i miss storms.

do you have an email? id be a bit embarassed to share. its just me posing like a faggot and photoshopping on some wings and clouds. the blue ones were okay but idk about the others.

How in the living fuck are they going to get off those swings?

do you have another sunset one btw? i thought i saw one in the other thread similar to the first one you posted in this one... you know very red.

you climb up the ropes and then walk on the giant branch.

anyone got rainy day inside stuff? those are my favorites

I'm no expert, but if its just 2 low dose pills youre okay. just make sure you don't have a source where you can buy it whenever you want. That gets bad real fast.

The codeine is probably not very strong, its the weakest opiate I've ever had.

1km - 3km tall table-top mountains known as tepuy, (3,300–9,800 ft), ancient af

i do but not gonna post out of fear of weaponized autism.

these are some of my own. forgive the amateur.

kinda why i dont want to post my pics... but if oyu want to see em i think i have one or two on this PC.

[email protected]

they arent that good though just me acting faggy. they're not nearly as nice as that blue one, and some have a lot more dick

Xanax taken daily for general anxiety is dangerous. For an occasional panic attack? OK. But you can literally DIE from Benzo withdraw if you take a high dose daily and don't ween off.

Yeah, forgot it was a weekend night so the 14 year olds were still around.

My favorite Sup Forums time is usually midnight to 6 am EST. I guess later on weekend nights.

That is some quality scud under that storm. Love those low long rumbling storms

honestly

pretty af

nope, those are my only 3 projects with sunrise/sunset

That mountain is awesome. It looks like the giant stump of a giant tree.

did you do that one too? looks nice.

>pretty AF

thanks. thats my nephew there. thought it looked a little FLCL esque

saw a conspiracy video that theorized that.

but if thats just the stump of the tree... then what was large enough to cut it down?
>cue creepy music

have this but not by me

I might be okay then, I sometimes take it daily for a couple of weeks and then every other day for a while, then not at all for a week. Mostly whenever the anxiety gets really bad, which is often.

something comfy i just stumbled upon in another thread:

Stardew valley and animal crossing
Enough said

beautiful.

stardew is my shit,