Hey Sup Forums how're ya doin tonight

Hey Sup Forums how're ya doin tonight

I just ate a hot pocket

Damn

Unlike you, I sucked alot of dick, OP.

That's pretty gay

Pretty good now OP. I haven't been on Sup Forums in quiet some time now, I prefer to hang around Sup Forums. But this would be the first thread i saw. And im pleasantly surprised to find a very chill thread...

Just fine you magnificent mutherfucker.

Cool cool, welcome back my dude

the whole thing?

just got back from a frat party (not in the frat). About to heat up the rig and watch Lost

Yeah man why wouldn't I

Getting stoned and watching the punisher

Yo I've got some weed on me too, fuckin cheers

Neato

It'll be neato in an hour or two

none of your fucking business

Nice man, ever tried shatter before?

That's the spirit

Ok fag

Never heard of it

it's a kind of concentrate, shit always gets me so fucked

Sounds cool, the weed that I get where I live is cheap and it's kinda mediocre. 10$ a gram

I was on the edge of Barstow when the drugs began to take hold

Hell yeah

WHAT

depressed and drunk what's new

The pepperoni kind, too

I purchased a new watch.

I'm pretty much the opposite, I'm feeling pretty content with myself right now and I don't drink

The time

I'm teaching myself how to play guitar

lol

There seems to be a pattern where no alcohol consumption tends to positively affect mood whereas the alcohol consumption does the opposite

Fantastic

How long you been working on it? I've been playing since January, and I'm actually starting to be "decent." Love it so much, picking up guitar was the best decision of my life.

And that's exactly why I don't drink. I've been around too many alcoholics to fall into that habit.

the time is new you're right but as it goes on it just seems to get worse everyone second gets quicker and worse

I've only been at it for about a week now, and I only know one chord so far, I think it's E minor or something like that. The first song I'm working on memorizing is About a Girl by Nirvana. It's a simple 2-chord rocker.

Nigger

Oh man, that was actually the first song I learned too, lmao. Have you seen Justinguitar.com? Great website, highly recommended his beginner course and song tutorials.
And just pound out those open chords. Your fingers will hurt like a bitch, but it is so worth it. Stick to it brother.
Side note, good luck with the C and F chords. They're a bitch.

what

Whoa dude

I've started taking lessons, I'm learning arpeggios atm.most complex thing I can play is deep and destroy by metallica. Different user btw.

Nah, haven't heard of the website. There's a tutorial series on YouTube by a guy named Mark Schwartz or something like that that I'm using. And yeah,you index finger literally has needles in it

tired. tired of shit people, shit ideas, a shit life. adopted nihilism because it hurts too much if I care.

I second Justinguitar.com. Great site for beginner guitarists.

Man, I'm jealous, all I can do so far is strum away at one chord on my shitty out-of-tune acoustic, lmao

Things will always improve. There's some really messed up shit going on in my life, but I've learned that ignoring and mental blocking your problems is the best way to go. It's helped me so far.

*my index finger, sorry, hella high and hella tired

Ah, Marty Schwartz, he's really good too. But check out Justin, his beginner course is the best on the internet, and it is actually free, not "free". Vids are all on YouTube, but his website has nice formatting.

I'll definitely give it a look. I'm planning on getting some more practice in tomorrow

I want SOME ASSHOLE TO SELL ME SOME FUCKING DRUGS, NOT SOME PUSSY SHIT LIKE WEED SELL ME SOME FUCKING METH

kek sorry I don't have any meth hookups for you

Not the other guy, I've been playing for just over a decade now.
C is relatively easy, F can be shit to get down.
I like to play F as a barre chord to keep the root, but it depends on the song.
Keep on playing guitar Sup Forumsros

Oh by the way, who was your inspiration for picking up guitar? Everybody has one. I'm a mixture of Kurt Cobain and Josh Homme from Queens of the Stone Age.

Salute

check em lads