HANS, TAKE YOUR GOLDEN CUCK MEDAL

What is your country doing in 2016 to win the Cuckolympics?

Germany is changing the aryan kid on their famous Kinder Schokolade, because muh diversity. Now featuring Jamal, Mustafa and some race traitor kid.

chill down shlomo, it is a special edition for soccer championship with childhood pics of the players.
at least there is no jew on it :^)

Boateng, Hummels and Who?

Hey jew. What makes you think there won't be another holocaust? Over the past 3000 years the genitiles kept fucking your kind.

You felt safe and comfy after a few centuries of peace in Germany and then it happend. And it will happen again. Give it a few decades before another slaughter of your kind

isnt this what you wanted Moshe Shekelberg?

gündogan

Gas the kikes.

I hope it happens in my lifetime

it was mistake for us Muslims leaving Jews to live in Arabia peacefully. now we pay horrible price.

And yet these stupid pegidatards gave the media an opening to stomp them.

That's my favorite chocolate. I eat one of them almost every day. Don't ruin kinder for me with your cuckoldery Hans.

moral of the story?
we are all white inside

It's the football team dummy

"german" players goyim ;)

This is the equivalent of changing the iconic Wendy's girl hamburger mascot into a nigger.

As I said it a million times those degenerates are doing nothing but making all of us look bad.

Yet even here on Sup Forums people always shit on me for saying it.

They are literally worse than the KKK.

Although our national soccer team is definitely too much sandnigger at this point.

Without immigrants Germany had never won the World Cup and humiliated Brazil. Polish people hate the traitor klose and this other bubble head.

Can't you see the satisfaction in his words?

"yeah they are right but its dumb to say it"

actually little boys are usually pinkish inside

kill them all, Günther

I hope you're not one of those dirty Israelis that try to get a German passport, because my Berlin summer home doesn't need to be more expensive than it is.

dang i used to like these choclates...

sooo does the egg variant contains now collect all the jihadists, assemble your own bomber kinda stuff?

>sooo does the egg variant contains now collect all the jihadists, assemble your own bomber kinda stuff?

topkek