Is it wrong to still fuck an ex thats still in love with you? i have 0 feelings for her

is it wrong to still fuck an ex thats still in love with you? i have 0 feelings for her

>pic related

bump

not everyone on this board is a virgin and/or under 18 right??

Isn't that Savannah?

Yes it's fucked up.

But I would fuck the hell out of that bitch too

idk who that is but i posted the wrong pic and it played out

now pic related

so im in the clear

Thats what I did...for a full year. Except my situation was....unique

im curious, how unique?

Morally no your leading her on but if her skills are good and you have nothing else to fuck ... well Ive fucked exs tons of time and even had threesomes with them trying to get back with me.

Well...ill try to make it short. 2 years into a relationship. my mother passed away (single mother. I was a bastard child. mother was basically my whole family). I was crippled. Depressed to the point of suicide, but i didnt tell anyone. I desperately needed my girlfriends support. Needed her to come to the funeral to support me.

Right at the bus stop. she literally just ran out of the bus and left me there....I went to the funeral alone.

Ever since then I stopped loving her. But I needed something....anything...to distract me from these suicidal thoughts. The sex was a good distraction.
I was 19 at the time.

So to answer Op's question. The way i see it. in my situation. It was not ...wrong maybe?

My ex is goddamn insane but she was a damn good fuck though. I invited her over once pretty much spent the whole night just laughing at how terrible her life had been since she left me (she actually sat through all of it) then banged her brains out and told her to go home

I used to be such a beta faggot but I was pretty proud of myself after that one lel

Its just sex. Don't be so American.

more pics of the ex, grateful for every user itt

yea thats what ive assumed that im leading her on but this was all her idea to fuck after i broke up with her, did u leave them when they really pushed for u to get back together?

shit man so its reverse of my situation it sounded like you depended on her

also for context im 20 and the ex is 19

yea like something about them being fucking insane makes them a crazy fuck i completely can relate and yea i started to get confidence once ive started fucking an ex for the first time ive had 2 ex'es before but never any that insisted we fuck

loud and clear

bump, more of her

It was totally fucked dude. You have no idea. I hated being around her. yet I didnt want her to leave?

fucked logic i know...... but back then my mind was in such a dark place i didnt know what was right or wrong.

Things are 130% better now. But i look back and think how messed up those times where...

yea thats how i am now like i hate making an effort to see her to bang but im obvously motivated to nut. yea i mean u have an excuse since u went through some shit at that time man

bumping with more of her

shes got a tight ass and good tits i cant say no

Morally it's fucked up, but since we're all on Sup Forums I'm gonna have to say I'd be smashing the fuck outta that

pretty much what im thinking but if she wants it and it was her idea is it morally fucked up or am i justifying myself

It could be okay but if shes still asking about getting back together then it's still fucked up a little

i mean the first fuck as ex's she asked me if she thinks theres a chance and i pretty much said no and we're still getting on but if she asks again i might just end it

You're a shitty dude if do so.

even if she wanted it?

I mean I have bad experience with girls and I don't treat them any better than meat. I only treat my relationships with guys with any respect or dignity. Females just act like fucking kids and whores all the time, so I just can't bring myself to respect them. Treat them like trash more and more, sometimes I wonder if I really justify it, and I can't really have feelings for them.

So nah, not really.

Does she know OP don't give a fuck?
Because if she still want's it knowing that then they're both broken.

lol but yea right its the best way to even just get back at them or have that domination over her

exactly

I mean they seem to enjoy it. I had trouble with girls when I was younger, but since I've been treating them like such, they just seem to be intoxicated when I treat them as second-hand and non-important to myself, which honestly, they are, if not even more.

If it is a strictly "just for fun" or whatever situation, where its totally known its turned into a FWB without any emotional attachment (yeah right) then ok. Otherwise you're just taking advantage of her. Why is she coming to you? Is she ok?