Try to convince me to not kill myself tonight

Try to convince me to not kill myself tonight.

Protip: you can't.

There's a significant chance that your life can get better to the point where you'd be very glad you didn't kill yourself. If you do it, you remove that possibility. Isn't it better to work toward that outcome?

Take me with you

If dubs then you do it, faggot

>this

Practice temperance.
Every day it gets a little bit easier and every day you learn a little bit more about yourself.
Eventually youll find where youre supposed to be and you wont even realize youve been traveling there the whole time.

Checked

Holy fuck!

Don't do it

There you go then
Godspeed user

exactly, however the problem with depression is (from what i've experienced), that the chances of life not getting better hits you with the certainty of truth. In other words, you feel 100% certain your life will not get better despite the odds. Not telling OP to kill himself, just saying that I somewhat understand this position. Only after a lot of treatment did I realize the flaw in my judgement.

Do it faggit

Hurry up

>Bye!

This cycle is at an end. Western civilization is following it's predecessors trends of collapse.

Keked

Called it!

If you want to kill yourself you might as well just do it and get it over with.

Eventually you'll find the right combination of therapeutic help, lifestyle changes, and/or medication that will work for you. Depression is a disease that can be beaten.

user, if your going to, then at least do not do it in vain. Go save a life, if your willing to die you have nothing to lose, enlist in the army, or go on your own to some remote nation and save somebodies life, even if it's just one.
If you do kill yourself, maybe leave behind at least one stranger that can think of you and say "I am alive because that person gave their life, that person is a hero."

I haven't done anything productive for more than 3 years. Anti-depressants or therapy isn't working. I just don't know what to fucking do anymore.

Yeah, you're exactly right. I was speaking from experience. It's so hard to understand that until it actually starts to work for you. OP just has to hold on and keep trying until then.

stop begging for attention

There is no afterlife

Do a backflip

There are different types of medication and different therapists. And perhaps more importantly, different things you can try in your daily life.

An hero*

user do you want to be waiting in line for the afterlife? It isn't your time yet.

You want someone to talk you out of it.
This leads me to believe that you don't actually want to do it.

lol k

>land on neck
>profit

>Be my dad
>had issues ever since his teens
>claimed to hear voices
>probably had schizo but never officially diagnosed
>When he met my mom he was madly in love, it helped him cope
>he was obedient as a dog
>so when she cheated it hurt him all the more
>when I was 6 she finally filed for divorce
>whatever mental issues he had, they came back
>full force, it seemed to hit him like a train
>for two years I didn't see him, mom won custody
>one christmas I visited grandparents (dads parents) he had moved in with them, apparently he got worse and couldn't live on his own anymore.
>I would visit my dad in his room, and he would be huddled on the bed whispering to himself, little to no semblance of sanity
>still he would quiet down when I sat near him, every now and then I could almost make out an "I love you son" from his insane rumblings
>a few days after I got back to moms house I got news dad had died
>shocked but not entirely surprised after how i'd seen him
>it was suicide
>go to his funeral, mom didn't go, was just me and dads family.
>find out there that he actually died saving some little girl, she had wandered out onto the street
>warms my heart, really a thought that helped me cope with his death growing up
>be me now
>recently contacted by woman, says she was the little girl my dad saved
>says my dad was a hero
>says thanks
>I know the thanks wasn't for me, I suppose thanking me was the closest she could to thank him.

user if you do decide to end it, make it a good one.

there is no point in trying to convince you because you wont do it anyways pussy. but on the off chance you do need something to live for, go watch the new punisher series on netflix, it's pretty good.

Rip OP