Drunk, lookin at an earlier picture of my old pup who died in 2011 and crying. What's the point of it all Sup Forums?

Drunk, lookin at an earlier picture of my old pup who died in 2011 and crying. What's the point of it all Sup Forums?

Giving those puppets the best life possible. Dog gave you all of it's love and affection and loyalty. Can't ask for a better symbiosis. The short time together is bittersweet, but be glad you had ot

Also her name was Rainy because we got her on a rainy day. She got an infection and we had to put her down, also on a rainy day.

Life is the point
Adopt a puppy and save them for being killed and embrace the brutality of spring
Life and death
These are the same user

Now a pupper thread. Share your doggies

She was an old girl about 12. I think she hurt her leg and at some point it got kinda swollen. It went down for a while and we let it go. After some time it got bad again and we took her into the vet, she was in kidney failure and we had to let her go. I'll always blame myself.

In terms of existence? Makes no sense
In terms of the dog? As long as it felt happy and it made you feel happy it's all really we can do as living beings.

I know the feel Sup Forumsro

My dog was my best friend, he saved my life so many fuckimg times.These last four months work got fuking intensive so i stopped being with him and didn't give him the attention he deserved.
He died 3 weeks ago and my depresion is in full gear. I cAnt belived i turned my back on someone who gave me nothing but love over work
I hate myself

Loki?

She was such a good girl. She would always sit for treats and then when you asked her what she wanted she would bark. She would jump at the door and bark when you came home. She's the only pet I ever feel like I failed.

user if you loved your doggo like I did. I know they were happy. It's not theirs, but our burden to carry

no I'm sorry

here's me and my 140 pup we put down last year. i look at vids of me and him and cry too.

point of it all? love the next pupper that comes into your life.

life is a fuckstorm that will shit on you any chance it gets, but it cannot take the loyalty of a dog to it's person.

i have no idea what humanity as a whole has done to deserve dogs, but i'm grateful for it.

shit forgot pic :p

IN MY DRUBJEN PAIN IBTHA K YOU FOR THE LAUGH

shit wrong pic. here's me and my boy.

Whoever is on the couch looks thiccc.

Is it one of those day user?
Fucking kek!

But realltho I have, my new pupper is Louie and he looks a lot like her. bastards who had him before kept him in a cat carried till he was like 6-8 months. poor guy couldn't even walk right for a while. but that little guy cuddled with me on my uncles couch when we firat got him and he's been my baby boy ever since.

>She was such a good girl. She would always sit for treats and then when you asked her what she wanted she would bark. She would jump at the door and bark when you came home. She's the only pet I ever feel like I failed.

You didn’t fail her, user. Dogs want you to be happy, that’s all they want. Sure they want walls and treats and belly rubs but mostly they want to be good boys and Good girls for their owners. If she was a good girl, you didn’t fail her.

Get that false thought out of your head now. Focus on the fact the she was a good girl and you gave her a great life and she was happy to be your friend.

nice.

to all you feggits out there that buy puppies from a store? you don't get the bond when the pupper chooses you.

It's my friend's doggo

Here is my pupper sleeping on me right now.

Ive had a couple dogs in the past two I had to give away and one that died from heat exhaustion when he was left outside. (English bulldog)

Ive felt the pain from losing a dog friend too soon. The best way I can say to help the pain is to do in the future what you wish you did in the past.

If you felt you werent always there for her then find a pup that needs you and be there for it how you wish you were there for Rainy. I think it will make you feel better if anything.

>past two I had to give away and one that died from heat exhaustion

don't listen to this fucktard. he's either black or comes from a broken home.

also: he has no idea of the responsibility of being pet owner.

OP, I don't know how long this thread will go on but I think I've gotten all the bad feels out for now. I appreciate people who care about animals like I do and think it's important to understand that we are technically animals too. Thank you all again, Dog bless you and may you never be the horrid Chinese who are more monster than animal.

This. Also English bulldogs are shit tier, if you own one or ever have then you're part of the problem and should kill urself

I got chosen by my boy.

I was the first to pick from the litter, and planned to get a girl. But it was clear that one boy really wanted to be with me, so I got a boy instead.

The day I brought him home he figured out how to climb over a baby gate to come be with me. The first time I let him sleep on my head he wrapped himself around his head to be as close to me as possible. Every single day of his life, there was nothing that he wanted more than to just be with me.

I know it was the best relationship I will have till the day I die.

Pic related, that was my Beau.

>The first time I let him sleep on my head he wrapped himself around his head to be as close to me as possible.

The first time I let him sleep on my bed he wrapped himself around his head to be as close to me as possible.

*fixed*

I had to give the first two away because my mom likes to have lots of nice things and didnt want dogs in the house.

The bulldog was my step dads. Nobody expected him to die like that anyways I think it was a heatwave.

Its okay to ask questions to learn instead of assume to act smart. People might make fun of you but its okay just ignore them.

It's sucks man, I remember being 14 and Sat in my room hearing chatting and crying.
Looked out of my window I saw my farther holding my dog a car mounted the curb and hit him while he was walking with my dad.
He carried him into the house we Sat and he expired on my lap.
Literally tears are Welling up now and it's 20 years later.
Just remember the good times all the times he /she was by your side never once got angry with you just happy to be loved, and gave unconditional love back.

My pup

Also life sucks, fuck bitches

looks like a happy meme pupper lol

Thanks for the new sad tfw/why even live face

If you can, get a new dog and give it another great life. If you didnt do something for rainy that you regret, like not enough exercise, walk this one everyday.

>that was my Beau.
did he die user ;_;

Your dog was a faggot.

getting new dogs.

my doggo

>did he die user ;_;

Yes, after 10 beautiful years together he passed peacefully in my arms. It was a few years before I expected him to go, but it was his time. And I realized that I had let having a dog get in the way of having a family. I’m 100% atheist, but I honestly think he knew it was time to go so I would refocus my energy on having a family.

I still love that boy with my whole heart. A better, more loyal dog never lived.

Should have said “pic related”. This was beau about a year before he passed. I fell asleep, he fell asleep on me.

Also, pic related.

if you didnt cry, you never loved. wasnt the love wonderful? there is no point to anything. just try to love.

You failed your dog, dickhead. I'm sure it died wondering where you were, waiting for you to come help it too.

Refer to

I don't understand why people from the west always put down their pet the moment it gets sick. Like "damn I feel bad seeing you like this, and since my feelings is more important, I'm gonna take your life away."

I understand where you come from but Rainy was in kidney failure. Poor old girl was dying, we had to make the choice to let her go faster.

Because people from the West understand that prolonging life of a sick animal increases suffering. Anyone who doesn’t understand that is either selfish or a psychopath.