Brock Lesnar vs a Gorilla

Who wins?

Bork takes that white nigger to suplex city, bitch.

if brock has no weapons then I go with the gorilla

Is the fight rigged?

Need at least 10 Bork Lazers to take a gorilla

Depends, are there 10 gorillas vs. 100 Brocks?

Is Bork motivated enough? Is the gorilla pissed off enough? Both are important factors.

Only one Lesnar? The gorilla, easily.

The argentinian one

The gorilla

Always favor the Brazilian over an American

has bork topped off his roid cycle and dodged USADA?

An horse would BTFO both of them

Trick question, they're both the same thing.

3 borks can probably do it. but how about 10 borks with weapons vs 3 gorillas in armor???

Can the surviving Borks use the dead Borks' weapons? Dual wielding Borks could be deadly.

but what if lesnar cuts himself in the head and the referee has to stop the fight?

SUPLEX CITY
U
P
L
E
X

C
I
T
Y

only the WWE wuold show it, so yes

Why isn't there a people vs animals league? We all know everyone would watch it.

tehehehe

who would win?

/asp/

>be gorilla
>take down Brock
>ankle lock Brock
>Brock taps out

35 seconds in and this will happen

Michael Vick tried to start one a while back

Only one man could over come those odds...

brock has the strength advantage but gorilla has more intelligence

kek

truly he was ahead of his time

>tfw I worked in Africa
>seen a midget fight a chimp in Nigeria
>wasn't allowed to take pics unfortunately

>seen a midget fight a chimp in Nigeria

I see that all the time

how fucked up did the midget get

Kek

Dude had gains, but pretty bad. Got a few punches in and I think he broke the chimp's left arm. The chimp chimped out and beat the shit out of him and bit him on the shoulder. I mean, you could hear it gnawing on bone and shit. It was pretty interesting, worth the 100$ I paid to get in. Would not go again tho.

I should have mentioned people were making bets. over how long the midget lasts. He lasted about 5 minutes. That chimp was absolutely frothing tho.

Did the midget die or just get beat up? If he died that's pretty fucked up.

They had handlers for the chimp. The midget asked for it to be over and they put the chimp in some sort of restraints. Oddly enough, it got really calm when one dude started talking to him, probably his tamer or some shit. The midget was pretty hurt but I heard he got paid pretty well for the performance.

kek that is wild

>cormier vs rumble II

This totally sounds like a story a gipsy would tell

Yep. Must have been 300 people in that tent, blacks were about half. There was some chink close to me that must have had some money on the midget because every time nigger wee man got a punch it he would holler like it was Ali vs Foreman or something. They made it a full event too, they had like 2 old dudes fighting at first, then they had a fat chick and a muscular shorter guy wrestle(that was not as funny as you'd think) and then just 2 dudes brawling, then the midget/chimp fight. IIIRC correctly I paid 40,000 Naira for the whole event, whatever that's worth in dollarydoos.

Hey man, shit like this was not uncommon up to the turn of the 20th century around Romania,

10 Brocks wins, easy.

who won out of the fat chick and the short guy?

Gorilla accidentally rips Brock's arms off

>The chimp chimped out and beat the shit out of him and bit him on the shoulder.

I kek'd pretty hard here god damn.

how many times did you touch the midget's head for good luck?

The Big Dog...

ONE VS ALL
N
E

V
S

A
L
L

Gorillas can't take you to Suplex City though

MOOOOOODS

They're more likely to mate than fight.