He was the perfect musician

he was the rick and morty of music

you know where to go back to

>extremely well versed in music theory
>composed orchestral scores
>one of the leading artists in experimental music
>highly prolific
>guitar virtuoso

though nah, he had obscene lyrics in a few albums, DISCOUNTED.

>Hey, you know something people?
>I'm not black
>But there's a whole lots a times
>I wish I could say I'm not white
damn...

>never studied music theory at university
>made amateur attempts at writing classical music that are disregarded by classical musicians and only praised by his rock fans
>not one of the leading artists in experimental music
>made A LOT of shit albums
>bad at guitar

kek, thank you user

none of these mean anything if you make bad music

>guitar virtuoso
this isn't a good thing.

he acclaimmed albums by the public/critics what yoy made?

NOTHING

>>one of the leading artists in experimental music
DUDE 20-MINUTE-LONG XYLOPHONE SOLOS INTERSPERSED WITH FIELD RECORDINGS OF RAT SHIT HITTING TOILET WATER LMAO
>>guitar virtuoso
DUDE 30-MINUTE-LONG ATTENTION-WHORING GUITAR SOLOS LIVE ON STAGE WHERE I WASTE EVERYONE'S TIME LMAO

I've made about 10 albums all with secret identifies that have done pretty well with critics
Why you wanna know?

he got a acclaimed, had made classical pieces, toured, produced, had orchestras play his music, played with midis in the 90's, Hot Hates is a classic, touched on the Trout Mask Replica, is recognised as one great musicians by most other musicians...
and you?

I'm this guy

none of these are even remotely admirable apart from producing tmr

I'm certain more all arround more talented than you, and you're some random dude. If yours albums are on RYM its rated below 3.20.

My leftovers are all atleast 4.50.

>10 albums

A bunc of garbage, and plus no one of my respectable lists of noterworthy artists would be arguing on Sup Forums againsg Frank Zappa legacy.

Despite me staying on here at this moment, thats acceptable because i still in my beggining.

Zappa was a arround, a raw musician, you're a ghost obscured by fake mentalities.

LMFAO if you think some 'experimental indie websites' posting your albums is some sort of acclaim.

You did not have a BNM or others spotlights on that other site or similars.

Get out

It was a joke. I was indulging in your pre-school game of "you cant critique art if you yourself haven't made something"

you are this gay? No one cares. You made 10 albums???

I made 120 albums worth of music. You the fuck you thinks you are, i would lets you pass only you're a women, but thats a zero possibility,
you're just a delusional delirating think you're relevant to any stance but no ones gives a fuck about you, matter of fact your fanbase is unexistential ans your mother hates you

Yes having a huge name in the Rocl music history is not incredible.

Imagining being a no name hack hating on stablished legends, that your 'career'

holy fuck

You know what idiot? Go back to praise your average rapper artists like Future and Young Thug, stereotypes that only contributes to black people discrimination on USA
Atleast im doing something of value while you're sitting your bum at this moment planning troll posts.

i'm not sure if you're really good at baiting or if you're this retarded i'm laughing either way
continue

the tryhard shitposting here reeks

don't stop

He pretty good. Many mongoloids in this thread.