Cyberbullying is wrong!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ch1GYh2QMTs
youtube.com/watch?v=2wQliUQOeHw
youtube.com/watch?v=S_3pghC-pO8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bullying prevents school shootings

B-but, we need keks

Just close the page or block the person, cyberbullying is relatively easy to stop by the bullied himself

Topkek. This is like cyberbully Mecca. If you want to help, get Sup Forums off the internet

so if you translate, she was an annoying feminazi, got affected by "talk shit get hit" and anhero'd for attention?

Lulzs

Her fucking mum drove her to an hero
#piss4equality

you
are in the wrong fuckin place

Cyberbullying is horrific and is not needed in our society!
If someone posts their actual feeling or thoughts on any social medium, they get bullied for believing what the chose to believe. The person on the other end doesn't care. They just see it as more laughs. It was funny. They did it because i though it was funny.
Not anymore.
I have seen this girl Ivy
Bullied because she did something she believed would help the world, but she was belittled and humiliated because she did what she thought was right. She tried to help people. She was bullied into a mental state of depression. She developed urinary incontinence due to the unstable mental state she was in due to the constant harassment. But due to EVERYONE hating on her for what she did, she found what she thought was the only way out.
Suicide
This type of torment of humanity will stop and be stopped! By force!
This type of online harassment will be taken down! We will not stand for this anymore!
I believe what Ivy did was to help us further our fight against this society of harassers, bullies, and misogynists.
I understand why she did what she did
Ivy stands for all of us
Help join this cause to end this disease and stop online harassment before we lose another innocent person
#IStandWithIvy

Biting
A bit late to #StandWithIvy
#LaWithIvy moar lyk

Lay even*

Cyber bullying isn't an atrocity, it is an incredibly filter able circumstance, if you get get triggered on 4 Chan get the fuck off 4 Chan, if you want to be some femanazi go on Tumblr, but if people are harassing you or if people are being "oppressive" and "offensive" than block the dicks and go on your marry way or just get off social media, it's not that hard, you can talk to friends in real life.

Where are her pics and vids? This could become a thing

Google faggot!

Found

Found her vids she was fucked in the head
>youtube.com/watch?v=ch1GYh2QMTs
>youtube.com/watch?v=2wQliUQOeHw
>youtube.com/watch?v=S_3pghC-pO8
Its a damn shame, she was kinda cute for a disabled chick

And here is backstory
>Ivy Hernandez was a girl that fell for the Sup Forums prank #pissforequality and made that video of her urinating on herself. Video was instantly spread everywhere.
>She was made fun of when the media took notice but her family quickly silenced the media stories with lawsuits
>She spent some time in the hospital recovering from a mental breakdown due to friends and family humiliating her, where she developed semi-incontinence.
>Now apparently due to leaked images, wore diapers to control her bladder leakage
>her mother 'forced' her to wear diapers due to her bladder control problem
Basically she was bullied for peeing herself and she started peeing more because of it, which lead to depression and suicide

Read up on the story though
Her mum made her wear diapers, took that pic and posted it on kikebook for everyone to see
And then an hero
tl;dr her mum should be the one 6 feet under

#piss4equality

It started off as a Tumblr raid.

Damn, that's fucked

>friends in real life
Not a lot of people have them here on 4chin

What the fuck guys. What if you were in her shoes and this was happening to you. You're all the sad fucks. Not her. You've got nothing better to do, but harass a girl for pissing and shitting. Who the hell hasn't pissed or shit there pants. That's right everybody has... All you fucking kids who think it's ok to tell someone they're a slut or they need to kill themselves. Taking pics and destroying lives over stupid shit need to grow up. We're all human. Really trolling is to know when to stop when you've went to far. This is to far... She didnt deserve the bullying she got. She just had bladder issues and wanted to make a difference for women. I've tried to commit suicide many time. Killing yourself won't solve anything . You'll hurt the real people who care about you. Not these fucks. Telling you a bunch of crap. . It'll go away and the trolls will find someone else to pick on. Fuck I'm in tears and feel so sad.

Cyberbullying is not real. Just turn off the computer. No need to kill yourself over words

You're not welcome here.

She should have shut the door

When people kill themselves it's just natural selection

I knowz, fucking tumblrinas...

I read somewhere the OP was a fake, apparently she was already dead by the time this was posted.
Can't find the freaking link though

7029855758 suicidal slut that cheated on fiance, have fun

I honestly believe that ANY form of bullying is wrong. A person, no matter who they are, shouldny be belittled because of something they did or who they are.
They should be educated on the do's and dont's of society. With proper education, we could have avoided this whole situation

Agree, kind of.
However, rule number 1; don't make yourself a target, especially here.

RIP DIEper Ivy

I tried

Mom is a cunt, she opened it!

>They should be educated on the do's and dont's of society. With proper education, we could have avoided this whole situation
What kind of fucked up logic is that? Who is to say what is an acceptable "do or dont"? You cant base judgement on something like that. The problem is the people causing the bullying in the first place! It all has to do with morals. If the person is doing the bullying, they need to step back and take a look at exactly what they are doing to this person. How is this affecting them.

Her mother kill her?

Oh my god. This is popping up everywhere now. Looks like Sup Forums is getting shut down again for cyberbully and killing another grill

And what if the bullying goes into irl?

Looks like her mother was a big factor in this. We do share some blame tho for posting and sharing her stuff

>What if you were in her shoes
They would be soaking wet

That's what I thought when I saw this thread. "DO YOU KNOW WHERE YOU FUCKING ARE?!"

Oh no shit! So surprised, wow, much amazement.

Cyberbullying is fake. Either block/delete that person or turn off the computer / phone. If you cant handle faceless bullys on the internet then you are better off dead cus the real world isnt nice either

thats a fact my guy

So you go on this fucking board? You must be new here

Honestly, this girl deserved it.

How? How did she deserve it?! She was humiliated by everyone she thought she could trust. She had no one and you sit there and chastise her because she did something she thought was right at the time. You deserve it, not her

>I've tried to commit suicide many time.

Then you're as retarded as she is or you weren't actually trying to kill yourself.

Remember; down the road, not across the street.

Or just drink bleach.

Made a few to add to the pile

Do these people realize that there is an off button on their computer?

Cyberbullying = trolling.
Same thing.

Hahahahaha what a loser

I can already see what happened just by looking at the picture of her.
She is wearing a sweater. Her undergarment is something worn to aid in nocturnal enuresis aka bedwetting. Her hair is messy and frey showing she most likely just woke up.
Looking at the saggyness of the undergarment, she had definitely used it sometime during the night.
She obviously was in the bathroom to change out of her soiled undergarments when it looks like, according to what happened, her mother secretly took a photo of her pre changing.
This fits everything else said about her because nocturnal enuresis happens in young adults when they are under heavy stress or abuse.

>#forIvy
>#IvyStrong
>#PeeforIvy
>#ImWithIvy
>#IwearforIvy
>#IPeeforIvy
>#IvyHernandez
>#StopCyberbullying
>#IvyAgainstBullys

If the bully is set on bullying, you have to deal with it another way.

Was she not Potty Trained? WTF would you pee on yourself? Youre just asking to be made fun of