Honest question for gynocologists and femanons here:

Honest question for gynocologists and femanons here:
Does childbirth hurt less if you're more loose?
Because I've seen some videos where they shove stuff up their vag that are roughly around the size of a newborn baby, maybe even larger.
Can you train your body to barely feel the pains of childbirth?

Other urls found in this thread:

orgasmicbirth.com/about/what-is-orgasmic-birth/
youtube.com/channel/UCDc_MCu3ZstNXmAqqT36SNA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just a normal user here, but they aren't shoving shit into their womb.

No that's not how it works you fucking fork

Google "cervix"

Indeed, even if your vag is stretched all to hell, doesn't mean your cervix is. And before you go thinking that means you should stretch out your cervix, that sounds like a recipe for some nasty infections.

Rekt

>gynecoLOGists

also google "kegels"

I am not a fucking fork, I am a human being. And I just thought that it would work that way because it's the same tube they go through

there is a benefit to having a loose vag though. the doctor won't use scissors and cut your vag

Stretxh out your cervics with a fork!

Your pussy will still tear during birth most of the time. There's a big difference between lubing up and preparing for a large item to insert inside yourself and a literal human being leeroy jenkinsing its way out of your womb.

And btw for anyone wondering, the tearing is a nightmare. For lots of women they get torn right to their anus.

Fuck off with your forkshit motherfucker, I am not a fork and I don't shove forks up there.

and some pliers

pic related, it is OP

Okay, but for real, there's no way I could legitimately be a fork. How could I go on the website and type if I was a fork? They can't move their prongs all willy nilly like that. So please stop this.

For someone who apparently isn't a fork, you're being overly defensive about not being a fork

Well I'm not one, so there's no need to make others think otherwise.

Sounds like something a fork would say to try to pretend he's not a fork tbh

Try sexually excited birth. Most natural thing on planet earth. Some women reported having no pain at all!! Sore for days and stiff as a board, tho.

How the fuck could a fork say anything when it can't say anything? Check mate motherfucker

Top fucking kek

How do you know a fork can't say anything? Because you've never seen one say anything?

You've not been to outer space, but you know earth isn't flat.

Life isn't toy story, I can't wake up if im a fork. If I am human, which I am, I could wake up and type on internet fuck

You know an awful lot about forks for someone who isnt a fork.

BECAUSE I FUCKING LIVE WITH FORKS ASSHOLE I HAVE HUNDREDS OF THEM IN MY DROOR RIGHT NOW, SO SHUT THE FUCK UP BITCH
Honestly, you don't use your head mate.

I've read online that forks have short tempers too

Just because you're not listening doesn't mean it's not getting to say something to you.

Besides, you're not speaking right now; you're typing and everyone knows forks can type.

fuck off you fork lookin faggot

Well the online is dumb because forks can't have temper. I'm not a fucking fork
And to you, Forks can't talk because they lack a brain to talk with.
And I don't even look like a forks asshole

uhhhh do you have more of sarah lewds?

fork.

Fork

Do I look like a goddamn fork to you assholes?

I recommend looking at a diagram of the female reproductive system. The uterus and the vagina are separated by the cervix, which is a muscular wall with a very small opening. The opening is usually about the size of the point of a pen and the length is approximately 3cm when a woman is not pregnant. Women insert things into their vagina, but do not pass the cervix. During labor, the cervix dilates to allow the baby to pass through into the vagina to be birthed. Most of the pain is from uterine contractions, the dilation of the cervix, and the tearing of vaginal tissue in the birthing process. While it is true that you become ever-so-slightly more loose after natural childbirth, it's actually rather unnoticeable, especially if kegels are done to restrengthen the vaginal walls.

Even if she's pretty loose, it's still going to hurt like hell.

Just like the anus, the vagina can be trained to accept large objects. While it does hurt from the stretching, once the object has been accommodated by the body, it's not so bad. The process of training is both physical and psychological. Training is done slowly and large insertion is normally done gradually. Even if it's not gradual, if adequately training, it will not be much of an issue.

The difference between actual childbirth and large object vaginal insertion is uterine contractions, dilation of the cervix, and major tearing. The thickness of large objects is very desirable while the involvement of the cervix is not.

samefag

#forksarepeopletoo

No, those guys are just being fucking assholes.

What do you see when you look at the image you posted?

What do you see in this one?

My picture is of me, your picture is an illusion.

I know you see you, but I want you to describe what you see

Dubs tells truth...most rave thing I have seen on Sup Forums in a long while.

orgasmicbirth.com/about/what-is-orgasmic-birth/

Femanon? Rave? Tits? Great ones at that

i second this

I don't know what you mean? I guess it looks like a 2 pronged tuning fork with a false third prong?

So, you want tits, eh?
youtube.com/channel/UCDc_MCu3ZstNXmAqqT36SNA

Like wet tissue paper

No, was just wondering if you were the rave Dj or good tits femanon, from some thread a few days back.
But thanks

>tfw finally have a chad boyfriend
>he expects me to start letting him put a shit load babies in me soon
>scared as fuck
Why live?

OMFG ROFL BBQ NARF!!!!
No, that is not me, user.

You don't understand much, do you user?
I think that is cute!

Are you having a fit or something?

Got any more pics of that cartoon?

Trying to, but you're making it difficult.
Also, feels guud to troll.

Stop being a fucking fork op

Hi femanon, it does help a lot more. About 1week before I was due I was having sex everyday until the first born came out, I would recommend multiple people and big dicks. I got those people from craigslist(including my hubby). It was a great sexual experience for me and my husband aswell as having child at the end of it made it more so blissful.

You're the reason I had to start a new fucking thread you fucktard. Fuck off will you.

I'm too shy to sleep around. I'll just buy some bigger dildos or something.

meant to respond to you

By all means that will work too but once you have your first born it will be a lot easier physically and mentally. Children are wonders and I love them very dearly.

I love kids, but I hate teens. They're edgy and have a bad attitude overall.

No discipline can cause that, its alot harder to really engrave whats right and whats wrong. More freedom to choose than I ever did even though they are children, they don't know their path nor do we but we can push them in the right direction.

i jerk off to that pic a lot. like imagine pepe consuming that fucking semen involuntarily via his mom as a proxy and coming out the pussy a fucking girly boi instead and never knowing why

Man, that's quite a ... stretch?