youtube.com/watch?v=Bd_-F-nn4fI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Show ass

Yes; how about you sell yourself to me?

same feeling OP, only gays are trying to ruin your life

Yes, and I will give you more for yourself than him

yes ur worthless now show pussy

na dat hot

Well, we all are in this equally arbitrary thing we call life. Let's see your pussy...if you have one...

Timestamp with tits or gtfo

Second, know the rules you worthless whore.

well im a guy so idk i cant exactly post tits :/

No. But you are a person with no dignity, with self-hate and needy for self-attention if that is really you in that picture.

no. your legs are really nicely shaped, and you have a very cute belly. the scars are just a story that is yours to tell or not, but I think they're kinda.. artsy.. if that's fucked up, maybe

explore the worlds ideas, user
that's the best cure

Doesnt matter, slice'n'dice. Timestamp

Jesus you're cute.

you should try camming

Naaah you're good

Until you show your soles, Yes.

No you're really useful, you could be used as a sharpening stone

Wow. Why :(

Wow you're a trap too. even worse. gross.

We told you last night that you were cute, assured you that you were accepted. You seemed content. Tonight you return with a nearly identical thread... ?

no and stop doing that. it's unclassy

This. Show feet.

Yes dear, we all are

All are redeemable in the eyes of god.

Don't worry OP, we are all fucking worthless methane producing asshole's

you must be an utterly wonderful person, if you can feel so much pain and want to cut yourself to relieve it. how do you know you arent the reincarnation of Christ herself?

Woohoooo! Blood time!

post butt

dude what the fuck?
all over the carpet what the fuck is wrong with you
you know how hard that's going to be to get out?

Four months of wear and tear mashed it in enough to blend it.

you savage mother fucker
do you live with your parents?

yes

>saged

keep slicing

some people are unable to refrain from returning to their destructive habits. they know ttheyre doing it, and usually they hate it. the best bet is to ignore them. theyll either sort their shit out or kill themselves. or maybe they get professional help, who cares, you dont know them anymore.

jeesus do you ever clean your floor look at those hair and dust all over the place

Negative. This is a shitty carpet out in my office/shed thing. No one else ever goes out there, it's my free space.

>free space
In another word: basement

Hey m8, go get a life. Whether it's listening to grunge and smoking with some fags or being a Chad, you need a better friend than that blade.
>Stay strong faggot

With those scars? Of course. No one sane would ever touch you.

ynow what yeah i retract my earlier post()

are you in vegas op?
meet up with me we'll spraypaint shit and ill give you cigs.

Are you actually posting pictures of yourself and trying to pass them off as retarded reaction pics? You look like you're 15, go do your homework.

hey nigger fuck off, do you realize where you are? let the faggot be autistic if he wants. arguably chad as fuck to show your face with every pic here.

not at all
he is some retarded guy on youtube
youtube.com/watch?v=Bd_-F-nn4fI

Go eat a dick normie.

nigga being a normie is better because if i wanna suck some dick i can just go and do it instead of being a virgin faggot all alone

Holy shit I might actually piss myself laughing. Did a reverse image search and found nothing.

yes

I said eat, not suck. And it better be prepared well too.

my grandmother is italian as fuck, with loose mafia connections. im sure she could help me cook it and hide the body.

also nigga eat the balls not the dick. tastes better.

I wish it was. That would be far cooler than what it really looks like.

That's seems about right

What would you recommend for seasoning?

why?
how would that image not being in a reverse search mean anything?
i screen capped it from one of his videos

something earthy but also spicey. human tastes like veal kinda, according to that one scientist guy, so base a dish around that.

Timestamp in blood

I used to do that while I masturbated, you should try it OP, that final cut before and during the Nut was glorious.

Chill the fuck out dude. Youre way too focused on yourself. No one fucking cares/thinks about teh stupid shit you say on a daily basis. Thats not me saying youre worthless, just fucking stop caring what people thing you stupid cuck face.

Seen you around. Fake and gay

Then you are extremely fucking worthless.
I feel sorry for your parents

No you aren't Op.