How does it feel knowing i could crush your head like a grape?

how does it feel knowing i could crush your head like a grape?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/WTF/comments/3n3zhl/i_think_its_time_to_exercise_your_other_abs/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Dude, your lower abs are fucking gross.

Wtf is that thing!? Dude, you have an alien parasite down there!

Meh

I'm alright. Thanks for asking.

What the fuck is with the pot belly?

is that cancer in your stomach? WTF

When you tryna work out but beer is for life.

Didn't have enough cash for a complete liposuction or what is that belly situation?

That is some next level FUPA

This nigger held his piss for 3 years for this pic have some respect people

guys i found op

please tell me someone has an explanation for that

Those abs are incredible. Soo hot.

Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.

Not sure if that nipple is pierced or if lactating. Either way, that photo isn't you and the guy in the pic, no matter how odd his lower abs are, is still more ripped than you OP.

Come get some.

Your lower abs look like Stan Smith's chin

Ease up gentlemen, you know he can crack the back cover off a phone with those abs!

How do you even get obliques that fucked up? OP looks like he's dwarfism!

and clearly weak as fuck.
weak abs like that and no fat protecting you either, you'll get folded in half with a gut punch

fat people got sheer kinetics on their side too; I throw a punch the fat in my body will follow it through, no effort. this flimsy poof throws a punch he's gotta move his whole body behind it.

my abs prolly way buffer than this fag's too, just can't see em under the beer gut.

It's diabetes most likely.

How does it feel that I can crush your grape like a head, nigger.

The science is strong with this one.
Good one fat ass...

kinda jealous that my abs doesn´t look like the Sup Forums logo but otherwise i feel pretty good

all i'm saying is myself and probably half the lard masses presently on Sup Forums (minus the tiddies who shouldn't be here of course), could well throw OP's pic around like a ragdoll if they had any idea how fighting works.

But most of them are a bunch of edgy pussies that would get smacked.

He got inserts and the swelling hasn't gone down.

i see where you're goin, but it is like a cover or somethin? it looks like it has no camera

Bait but the belly looks like a bust asshole

Gross

hes not dwarfism hes an alcohol

I takey bait!

smells like christian slater 6 months pregnant.

Human Growth Hormone abuse.
See Also:
Placido Polanco
Chloe Grace Moretz
Barry Bonds

>Chloe Grace Moretz
kek

sad what she did to her body

You look like you're super short.

Are you sure your tiny little baby hands can even hold a grape?

Cringed

Wtf?

That guy looks retarded.
>crush your head like a grape
Crush it with what? Do you know how hard the human skull is?

mate i'd leave you eating through a straw rest of your life don't care how big you are.
i'd only ever fight to defend myself; i'll kick you in the nuts, gouge your eyes out, rip anything off your face i can get my fingers into, break every rule of any mma league you could name, use anything loose for leverage(clothes and hair). i'll use tools, good luck getting a gun where i am, if you want a gunfight i'm probably a better shot than you though.
you come fight me where i am, you better be naked, lubed head to toe with baby oil and bearing a gun of somesort otherwise i could certifiably guarantee eating through a straw rest of your life

cringe if you want. time and coords?

and no i won't be bringing my "katana collection", more a cueball inna gymsock type here

Would get you with my Nunchaku.

Turns me on faggot, come crush me daddy.

Stop arguing. We are not done ridiculing op's hideously disfigured body and permanently compromised health.

How does it feel knowing i could put 2 in ya from 500 yards away and no one would ever know it was me?

>good luck getting a gun where i am
clearly an aus fag

know you aint the same fag, still time and coords
think about logistics too

i wish my belly looked like the 4han logo

FUkkin rek u m8.

this has to be an edit. it's just too perfectly retarded

But... wouldn't YOU know it was you?

Are you Schrodinger's cat?

>doesn't live in US, russia or sandniggers
>clearly australian

no u
kek you seem alright

ITT: newfags who can't recognise old pasta

hila kleiners checking in

also OP is beta m8

I'm a newfag every time I come here. It's because I don't care to invest time at the magnitude required to learn how to properly interact. I just insult user all day and then fall asleep fapping my unimpressive cock.

yeah man, the nose is dead giveaway. grain aint outta shape coz they added it after, no camera makes pics this grainy these days, cept maybe if you use "night mode". So i conclude they added this grain as an "effect" after the shape edits to try and cover up the shooping

Good laugh man lmao. You extend a fight 30s and most fattards won't make it. All about playing to your strengths and fat people are left with less

Did somebody say Chloe thread?

OP's picture is from reddit.com/r/WTF/comments/3n3zhl/i_think_its_time_to_exercise_your_other_abs/

the repost is strong with this one

>All about playing to your strengths
right
>extend a fight 30s and most fattards won't make it
if they don't know what they are doing, sure

what you saying, if you face a bigger opponent you just let them roll on you, hope to survive and that they get tired?

how does it feel knowing i can fuck your asshole like a pussy.

Dude, you could fuck his ABhole like a pussy.

haha you've got so much dick pushed up your ass that your colon is swelling up and making you look like you're pregnant...

This guy.

what the fuuuuuuck!!!?

I could take ya

How does it feel looking LESS like an alien when your entire torso is flipped upside down?

Oh man good shit.

Op this is what shredding without eating dick looks like

Phil

What the fuck happened?

Did he lace his protein shakes with Crisco and lard?

fucking.

KEK.

His chest looks like a fucking sea monster wtf?!

R u wearing a life vest nigga

Fuck.