20yo

>20yo
>handsome as fuck
>Fluent in 5 languages
>still a kissless virgin

What do?
How do I learn the language of women?
How do I improve or build my non-existent "game"?

Have you ever tried to casually talk to a women?

Thanks

I can talk to women with no problem, laugh joke around, but anything other than that and I'm retarded, can't initiate contact or escalate to anything sexual.

hmm... interesting.

Be gay it's easier

>What do?
>How do I learn the language of women?
>How do I improve or build my non-existent "game"?

This is genuinely all you need to realise:

If you're the kind of guy that needs to ask, that genuinely want to know what to do, then you're the wrong type of guy and that's what you need to change. Nothing else. Nothing to learn, nothing to do... just stop being this and be the kind of guy who is not this.

It'll solve more than you romance problems too.

You're welcome.

So you want me to stop questioning everything I do?
What's the opposite of me?

Bumping

I honestly can't tell at this point if you are joking or deluded. Do you actually think you are handsome and good at talking but still a virgin?

Multiple girls have had crushes on me, however I didn't know where to go from there, I'm blocked emotionally or mentally and I can't seem to get physical with women, eventually after more and more platonic conversations everything just faded.
I'm not hot but I'm good looking, friends and girls have been saying that to me for quite some time and even in shock that I don't have a girlfriend.

You just spelled out your problem and potential solution OP, I don't see why you need Sup Forums's help on this.

I felt the same way for a while. The answer is easier than you think: have more people over.

It's gotten me lots and lots of pussy. And a doctor girlfriend.

I'm a poorfag, living with my mom in shitty apartment, can't have anyone over.

wtf, this is exactly my case. Bumping for answers

i can assure you you're nowhere near handsome as fuck if you havent even kissed a girl at 20, trusmedady.

He already sounds

It's called autism, the only cure is to kill yourself

Bump

ddd

Nope, but I can now conclusively say you're going to continue failing.

You need to stop looking for your own answers in other people. I think it used to be called man up, but that's culturally insensitive to faggots now and I feel like you might get triggered.

Pro tip: you'll never be yourself if you're being what other people tell you to be.

press f to pay respects to op

cook in five countries instead.

this is OP replying to himself

An hero

Sounds like a friendzone nice guy type.
Not trying to offend you, just saying, try some dirty talk, bring up something sexy.
A bitch will usually initiate contact (touching your hand, arm etc), touch them back and move in until your munching their face and punani.
If you follow this you will single handedly bukkake women left right and center

Youre being retarded. OP just go to a physical place like a club and dont hold back. Itll go naturally. If it isnt your scene then get high or drink a bit then go

Rip OP

>>>
> Anonymous 11/19/17(Sun)12:44:25 No.751437636▶
>
>ddd
checked

1. get a job. get a place for yourself.
2.Talk to women and invite them over.
3. ????
4. Get arrested for murder

how often do you talk to women?

might not be the case for you, but many niggas that say they have poor game, dont even play the game. practice makes perfect. if you wanna get good at the game, then you gotta play it and lose it a bit

>handsome as fuck
>still a kissless virgin

talk isn't the same as sharing yourself with no sexual intentions, i mean if you really want to iniciate a relationship you first need to be yourself, being honest with yourself and with self confidence