Bored at home and just dropped some x for the first time. What can i expect? Will I get crazy horny?

Bored at home and just dropped some x for the first time. What can i expect? Will I get crazy horny?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uYLDEbwQOmo
youtube.com/watch?v=OdJy_g1G7Ho&t=1428s
youtu.be/0zLjDff0KgU
youtu.be/zK1mLIeXwsQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Probably not. Depends what's in it and how you react.

your gonna blow up and probably post like a rolltard if its any good. Also your dick will hardly work but it wont matter.

so like a coke-dick?

mdma I assume...

Pilot willy and the shits too

lol as many drugs as I have done I've never tried coke but I would imagine so, basically you can fap but never cum. I mean you wont even need to fap if its mdma lol, wait for the comedown.

and here I thought this was going to be fun

cool, then today is edging day, fap suggestions?

women in burkas with full veils, preferably behind some sort of mesh material.

depends how much you did OP and how much you weigh. I compare it to like shrooms or acid that giddy happy feeling right before you start tripping balls

funny store first time I did X was when i still thought i could actually be professionally funny and was doing stand up shows. Ended up being one of my best shows.

you're gonna sweat a lot and chew on your lips
if you actually mange to fap, it's great

Stevie is that you?

nope, it's Stan

Sup stan, hows it going

pretty good, not feeling the effects quite yet

what did the shit look like?
if you got it from someone claiming it was X it could be cut with fuck knows what. Meth, coke, amphetamine salts, the list goes on. You want MDMA, my friend. Way better. If you can get the crystalline form that's the way to go.

it had a skull and something like 'db' symbol on the other side. Gold/grey tablet

I think it is starting. No limp dick tho. On the contrary...

G6 was on the other side. Those are legit pills bro you are gonna have a great time

You’re going to want people around you.

yea that's true. Texting people like crazy

underated post

feeling horny now, I feel like doing some cock tributes

no takers?

No one is cutting it with coke or the other classic, heroin. It's residue the machines are picking up from the packers/dealers.

Cutting MD with speed is what you would be wanting in it. It's not a very energetic drug if you want to dance hard for hours.

my first mdma experience with these fuckers...it was fucking awesome

Some MD music for you.
>youtu.be/uYLDEbwQOmo

at tad too much, even under mdma

It's made for it! To each their own. I'm tidying the flat blasting lines like a sad cunt but loving it

youtube.com/watch?v=OdJy_g1G7Ho&t=1428s

prefer this

Fuck that sounds like Velvet Acid Christ.
youtu.be/0zLjDff0KgU

I loved this song on MD. I dont like his other stuff but this used to hypnotise me.
Deadmau5 I Remember
youtu.be/zK1mLIeXwsQ