Cuckmany does it again

They are so progressive

Kek, it's been a blue eyed blonde kid for as long as I remember. Nothing is sacred.

Tanned germans take over, slowly but steady

Now I'm going to buy some of these, probably didn't have some for years.

Can't wait to take a bite of their little shoko weenies. :-)

Just don't buy some for your mum or sis they might end up liking it

Same here and nobody ever said "gee, we should have a brown kid instead to reflect our population". Fucking first world cuckolds.

Nevermind, they are not random kids but childhood photos of Germoney's povertyball team.

"cuckmany"
Kinder Chocolate ("Kinder" is German for "children") is a confectionery product brand line of Italian confectionery multinational Ferrero SpA.
>check flag

They must prepare for the new demographic. They know white kids will not exist soon so why put a white kid there as it will just hurt sales.

Its a very beautiful thing of course.

>chocolate
>a nigger on the cover
top subtile racism

No offense Hans, but I'm not paying taxes for your tanning sessions

>limited edition with our national team on it in preparation of the Euro
>this is somehow cucked

every football team of Europe is filled with players imported by wealthy clubs

It's a special edition during the football EM. These are children pictures of the German players, nothing to be give a fuck about. After the EM it will be the white child again.

That's an adaptation to the new germans youth.

Thats just a special Edition for the upcoming European championship, these are the players of the German football team as kids.
3 of them aren't white, i think.

Wait, no, this is not real, is it? Please tell me this is a joke

>we should have a brown kid
>instead to reflect our population
>Mechico

> pictures of German players

by the american definition only Boateng is not white

The black kid is jerome boateng, look him up.

Not everything is a le brainwashing conspiracy, but i didnt really expect any more from this place

I didn't know that Kinder were selling dark chocolate now.

I would like to see if this affects sales.

GERMANY IS WHIIIIIIIIIIIIIITE

That sucks, I love Kinder chocolate :(

My mum mentioned that she saw a kikebook claiming pegida had staged a protest against this. That's not true, is it?

this is top notch propaganda, that are saying that they might be brown on the outside, but they are white like us on the inside
fucking clever, did Goebbels reappear and change sides?

It's true I saw this in my newspaper

Just a a symptom of the ongoing trend. If you watch german TV most commercials have dark, vaguely turkic/arabic looking men in them. Of course women are still primarily white.

yeah.
i first heard of this in Sup Forums when some kraut complained pegida bitches about this exact shit and making us look like a bunch of overreacting triggered fucks

i mean cmon, these guys won the world cup for fucks sake. cant germans be proud of their acheivements for once

"schokolade" - what an ugly way to spell chocolate.

The kids are probably white on the inside.

Im glad their shitty eggs are "banned" here

The insides of their butts certainly are white after they ran into a muslim refugee having a sexual emergency

Yeah. It's unsafe for kids. Guns however are perfectly safe.

you ain't paying for shit, Stefanos Popodopolous

Damn straight you leaf cunt

surely that makes it worse that the "national" team is made up of non-Germans

>Ferrero
>German
:^)

No offense Mr. Papagrigoratoramorabalabamapomegranatinoratos but you're not paying taxes at all you cuck. Pay debnts

>When logic fails.

I'm the German now.jpg

You stupid fucks that was a special action during the WM 2014 were every DFB Player showed up as a child in this case its the world class defender BOATENG

Shut up shitaly faggot, they would have won the war had it not been for your ball-less-ness

testing

Yeah, i saw it yesterday, when i was doing some shopping in germoney.

Shit was hilarious, i laughed so hard, when i saw it for the first time, that even people started looking at me, like at some madman.

I even took a photo to show my friends.

>leafs in charge of understanding true freedom

I'm not buying any kinder after seeing this shit. Fuck it. I really like their chocolates and have bought quite a lot in my lifetime, but I'm done.

Too many white faces desu senpai

yes, not diverse enough

i cant believe you shitbags actually eat chocolate candies what are you 12 years old?

as much as you euro fags worship niggers in soccer it won't kill you to have a niglet on your chocolate.

Why do they even have the kids in the 1st place

Are there any people unironically upset about this? Just because facebook is monitored these days a handful of shitposters make fucking national news.

>tfw you will never have a finnish loli gf
Unless you live in Vienna, I guess their authorities have no problem with horrificly betraying 1400 chidren.

come home, paweł

F U C K E N
U
C
K
E
N

Native germans aged 1-35 will be a minority by 2020

>the butthurt is real
kek

Please stop

I love how hard they're forcing this racial diversity shit now!

I'm an american that has had kinder chocolate

ask me anything

>only Boateng is not white
>75% of the team are turks lelel

>yfw 2020 is not a placeholder for a science-fiction tier imaginary point in future anymore

are you fat?

Is it maybe time to close Sup Forums down, at least for the summer, until the sniggering little stormbabby high-schoolers go away?

Germanbros have repeatedly patiently explained to you in this thread that you just don't know what you are seeing here.

The image is a cherry-picked selection from a series of Kinder chocolate wrappers printed to celebrate the German team (still 80% white, by the way, unlike, say the French or British national teams) during the European Cup.

Even Lutz Bachmann, the PEGIDA founder, for Christ's sake, has denounced the fuss made about this by some single-brain-celled neo-Nazis in the Bodensee who have ripped off the PEGIDA logo as just "dumm".

And yet the sniggering, "look at me Mommy I'm a Nazi" Australian and US high-school kids keep on banging away about it thinking they are "striking a blow for the white race".

The white race IS endangered in Europe, you little stormbabby pricks.

Just not by this - which is a non-issue and completely irrelevant (there are nine other chocolate wrappers with nine other faces on them, all white; do you seriously think it is a strong 'alt right' principle to call for all black and Middle Eastern players to be banned from European football teams?)

Please just spend the school holidays playing League of Legends or fishing or whatever the fuck 14-year-olds do these days.

Europe and the world has enough problems without ignorant little pricks like you muddying the waters even more.

With or without a nigger on the package

What's your excuse for being a disgusting fat slime?

>italian Company draws niggers on their chocolate brand
>Luigi tries to shift the blame on Germans

Kinder Schokolade: No matter what is the color of your skin - you'r white inside

>pictures of the German players
>german

Why are you alive, I heard kinder chocolate is lethal to americans

If i give you this Kinder Surprise Egg will you die?

It's not the chocolate, it's the plastic capsule. Americans swallow the egg and choke to death, that's why they are illegal.

tee hee will u pley wid mee?
issa skool hollydays n Im so boared
we pley together on Sup Forums bord be funn
kek kek lol lol we can pley be nazis mommy be sooooo scayred.

End yourselves, you sad stupid little pricks. Men are talking here - or trying to.

yes but when I ate years ago I wasn't. coincidence?

without

us burgers are tuff when it comes to food

Random fact, I avoided Bank Austria because they advertised with a nigger and avoided Bawak PSK because of the Islamic banking thingy. Apparently I wasn't the only one as BA tries to appeal to whites again.
So just not buying their crap works.

>soccer
It's a special edition kinder picturing football players when they were young, guess what, euro 2016 is coming.

And maybe, we will have bombs and shit, leading a rise of nationalism. DEUS VULT.

Yes, I too refuse to buy any product of any kind that has ever used even a single nigger in its advertising ever at any time or can be shown to have been bought by a nigger anywhere ever and I am a rilly rilly scary Nazi and if Mommy reads this she will be sooooooo angry with me serves her right she a bissshhh teehee kek kek lolol Heil Hitler

Oh look the twelve-year-old knows how to post an image macro.
Children are growing up soooooo fast these days.

tee hee you frensh baguette baguette lol lol frogs legs frogs legs tee hee MOMMY MOMMY LOOK AT MEEEEE IM A NAAAAAAZI

It's the german group though, the boy on our packages is still white

are you angry, user? It's ok, just tell us who hurt your feelings.

ya talkin shit m8

You write like you were brain damaged. Nigger confirmed.

Shut up mon frère.

Yes, no issue, can't wait for the special algerian petit beur to come out.
Wanna go around the caves together ? Twice the arab dick pleasing to celebrate the truly white, interesting and superior sport that is football.

Nah mate, you boys do some good pastries out of paris even if your water is toxic

It would be extremely actionable.

Do the whores in Germany also have a no-nigger policy like they do in NA?

The majority of German and Viennaese women burn coal and oil.

The water isn't the only thing mate.

time to redefine what it means to be captain

These children on the cardboard are just the German national team players.
Nearly everybody that buys these will pick the ones with ethnic German players on it anyway.

This whole cuck meme goes to far.

It's not the national team, they call it "Die Mannschaft" which is "the team", without national. Not gender correct yet ("Die Fußballspielenden", but they are getting there.

Is it just me or should the word "soon" replace OHNE on those packages?

No

NoOoOoOoOoOoO!